• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Likun

So I've run a few test cruise runs and had no "no atomizer" warning appearing. I think everythings fine now. Thanks for the quick solution.
I don't see myself using the power adapter too much as it's quite chunky but rather having than needing or something like that... :D
I just wish these exotic wood options had been there a few years ago! I do love woods and while my poplar is still fine it's.. well it's still poplar - nothing compared to a solid wood.

MrBishi

Onyon Reng
Well the newly upgraded Tetra Evic lasted just shy of 3 weeks :ko:

Heavily medicated colleague tried to pass it back to me and somehow completely missed my hand. It took maybe a 4ft tumble onto carpeted concrete, it fell so perfectly flat on the heater side that it made a slapping sound. Pulled the stem out... And mazel tov I guess 😂

The stem was fine.

Back to Switzerland for this little fella I suppose!

Attachments

• 20200926_101008.jpg
    20200926_101008.jpg
    873.9 KB · Views: 64

Kinick23

@MrBishi sux bro I feel for ya, happened to me a couple weeks back with a diff vape, dropped the bowl and broke the glass stem.d

I was on the fence with my OG Evic bc I don’t use anymore since getting into the tetra heaters alla the tetra dual and p80. Seeing your post gave me the push I needed to send my package out to Ralph to upgrade the heater and put some etching on the wood. Just shipped out to Switzerland today! Thanks for that bro, can’t wait to have it back in rotation hahA
👊

Kinick23

Congrats to the winners of today’s drop.. the dual is a heavy hitter for sure

D5-B73-B91-0192-4-E85-9-D3-A-6319-FB48-F371.jpg
:goon::goon:

Kinick23

@VapeEnthusiast dude that’s hysterical. I tried buying that paudak/orange mod then got a mail from Ralph after it went through and completed the order telling me someone beat me to it lol... then i raced back for the santos rosewood w/tulip inlay and locked it in. Glad we both got spots, killer vape

Kinick23

Quick update I sent my OG tubo that had been laying around collecting dust for about a year to Ralph for the tetra heater upgrade. It was about 2 months round trip back into my hands. It now back in daily rotation and even got some tattoos on the journey :tup: it’s my Frankenstein vape thanks @funkyjunky

422-A812-A-26-B3-4530-9-C61-27719-A9337-AF.jpg

C866699-A-D179-4473-A428-5-B0-DB09-D522-C.jpg

D41103-EB-2046-455-A-8-B72-9-E3-C4-DD6485-E.jpg

E567-C221-2163-460-A-A4-F4-4486-BAB4-E6-D8.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Kinick23 how do ya compare the tubo v tetra performance?

I know you didn't ask me, but if it helps, I posted about this here a while ago, back when I got my tubo dual custom last year with one of the first tetra heaters, just before the TP80 came out (and I was lucky enough to grab one of those in that first drop as well) You can search at the top right by my username with the keyword tetra to find those posts, but I will give you a little preview and tell you that the tetra heater is much more capable than the original tubo heater. The larger mass allows for better heat retention and more accurate stable temp, plus it provides for a much more even extraction without any stirring at all!

joner

Anyone notice a difference when using an RBT 19/19 stem vs a Lamart 19/26 (or whatever size they are)? I microdose and rekindled with my Tubo this weekend, but using a long XL8r I could barely brown the herb or fetch any vapor...I then used a long straight Lamart stem and had a decent session. Maybe my lower temps also have something to do with it (~200 C - both sessions).

Ipe17

Anyone notice a difference when using an RBT 19/19 stem vs a Lamart 19/26 (or whatever size they are)? I microdose and rekindled with my Tubo this weekend, but using a long XL8r I could barely brown the herb or fetch any vapor...I then used a long straight Lamart stem and had a decent session. Maybe my lower temps also have something to do with it (~200 C - both sessions).
Not all the stems fit in the same way into the P80. I have a 18 to 10mm adaptor with I use most of the times as a stem and it does not go as deep into the P80 as the other lamart stems I have, and therefore I rise the temperature 10 C when using that stem.

GoldenBud

please check Troy's trick for a real microdosing session in the tubo. with 19/14 reducer and 14mm male stem, and 14mm capsules (DDave mod) , check minute 16 :

StonedApe

I just received my dual yesterday, and its all its cracked up to be. But when using both batteries instead of one, it doesn't charge them and actually one or both of them go down. Is there any fix for this other than getting a separate battery charger?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I just received my dual yesterday, and its all its cracked up to be. But when using both batteries instead of one, it doesn't charge them and actually one or both of them go down. Is there any fix for this other than getting a separate battery charger?

This is a common problem, with some mods unfortunately, I think you will have to get an external battery charger...? Which is a good idea anyway for these

CanikUser19

Trenchtown Rock
So my Dual safely arrived this past Monday. Been putting it through it’s paces the past few days. This device is an absolute pleasure to use. Out the box, the software and hardware were in perfect harmony it seems, and the device is producing plenty of flavorful vapor. Perfect extraction and AVB out the box. So my question is this. Disregarding aesthetics and form factor, and focusing only on performance, how do the Dual and the P80 compare? For those that own both, which one are you reaching for first if they’re both in front of you and ready to go? In terms of performance, if the P80 is better than the Dual, that would be shocking. Because this Dual has been excellent so far, and may hopefully eliminate all of my recent disappointment over repeatedly failing at getting a P80. Thanks in advance all for any input.

Top Bottom