b0

Cloudy...
@funkyjunky really interesting device, do you have any pictures of ABV? It needs stirring?

I asked before being able to watch the video at home, amazing extraction! It's possible to push the ABV a bit darker?

Damn! much more interested after watching the video, please send me the info about preorders :rockon:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hey!

thats great to hear! thanks!

well, i think you can get the most out without stirring, but it ads to more uniform extraction.

abv can be pushed, yes. the upper temp limit is 260degC, thats combustion territory. only recommended for concentrates.

i made a new video. apparently its too difficult to keep my thumb out of the display,sry for that. also had to swap camera battery midways...
started with 190degC, nice flavor hits, went to 215 for great still tasteful vapor and gave it the rest at 230degC. the temps are not exact but i do calibrte each unit with a sensor, so we are close.

hf!

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Received mine and I'm super impressed. I was expecting a garage project type of vape, but instead we have a very polished product with instructions and all. After a couple of hits I found myself staring at all the detail put into it and thinking what a great little unit it is. My son walked by and thought it looked really cool.

Things I noticed:
- Instructions! This is a pain to do and not many give it the time it needs.
- The paper tabs on the battery and battery door. Very nice touch!
- The resistance calculation is great for people like me who don't understand this stuff.
- The burn marks like the logo and + - keys. Nice, professional looking touch.
- The battery door works like a charm in the wood frame, and I love all the perfect cut outs for the mod controls and display.
- The glass mouthpiece has a great fit...not too loose or tight. I love the whip.
- I was able to get the vapor I'm looking for once I turned it up from 190C to 210C. It was pumping out big clouds from the start.

But I already love having it and hitting it! I think my preferred setup will be on the couch with the whip so I can watch the display while I get used to it. I think the cutoff timer is set to 20 seconds, which is great.

Anyhow, this thing works and you can buy with confidence, imo

https://i.imgur.com/G8Dy8iC.jpg

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Received mine and I'm super impressed. I was expecting a garage project type of vape, but instead we have a very polished product with instructions and all. After a couple of hits I found myself staring at all the detail put into it and thinking what a great little unit it is. My son walked by and thought it looked really cool.

Things I noticed:
- Instructions! This is a pain to do and not many give it the time it needs.
- The paper tabs on the battery and battery door. Very nice touch!
- The resistance calculation is great for people like me who don't understand this stuff.
- The burn marks like the logo and + - keys. Nice, professional looking touch.
- The battery door works like a charm in the wood frame, and I love all the perfect cut outs for the mod controls and display.
- The glass mouthpiece has a great fit...not too loose or tight. I love the whip.
- I was able to get the vapor I'm looking for once I turned it up from 190C to 210C. It was pumping out big clouds from the start.

But I already love having it and hitting it! I think my preferred setup will be on the couch with the whip so I can watch the display while I get used to it. I think the cutoff timer is set to 20 seconds, which is great.

Anyhow, this thing works and you can buy with confidence, imo

https://i.imgur.com/G8Dy8iC.jpg

Hey sticks,
glad to hear you're the first of us who took the plunge and like it that much! :)
Please share some pics with us, if you can. Especially of your whip setup. That sounds mesmerizing!
Let me guess - you got the beech one with black evic? :D

I was sold already - but seeing your report makes this even better! :)

Have a great sunday!

Last edited:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
great @stickstones! thank you very much for being the first to get this unit and for posting about your findings!

its really cool to see that little guy/gal hanging out at the beach!

concerning temperatures, i calibrate the units with a temperature sensor. the sensor is not perfectly accurate and also due to convection nature of this device not so easily measurable. what i am trying to say is, displayed temperatures are close to the real world temperatures but not exact.
additionally the heater also robs a bit of energy until its warm and can supply the full temperature.
the units should give visible vapor at 180degC (likely not on the first puff when starting out cold) and not combust at 230degC (very likely vapor on first puff :))

also i would like to emphasize on all the different safety features we have in place here because of the evic vtwo mini controlling stuff:
  • Dual Circuit Protection: eVic VTwo Mini applies two sets of battery protection circuit system, realizing overall battery protection of over-charging, over-current and over-discharging, which makes it more safe and reliable. (from joyetech page)
  • inserting the battery the wrong side does nothing
  • there is a temperature sensor on the electronics board that shuts off operation above 70degC
  • "weak battery" protection mechanism that protects the battery at lower charges when it is not able to supply the original power.
nevertheless, general battery safety needs to be understood and applied!

have a good week!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
Looking forward to being able to afford this. Love the idea and it definitely is something different enough that I want it in my collection. I'm thinking black on black or some color for the outer shell and a black evic. Can't wait for the next update!

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hello!

yes, i can give a small update :)

i received several evics, black, white, and two colored ones.

also colored one of the old poplar shells (no +,- engraved) with marine blue acrylic paint, came out very nice imo.
ENDWKuo.jpg

we have some other colors, i will show some samples soonish. right now i have my hands a bit full with non-vape life, i'll start buildig again second week of february.

i still have the beech/gold unit from the last video and the blue one is also currently available.

blue tubo in full action:

please, dont hesitate with any questions!

edit: do you guys see the small face that forms from the usb slot and the two buttons?lol

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Funny you should ask, as I was coming here to see if anyone else has this thing yet. I'm having a great night with it tonight! I've figured out it is too hot for me with just the glass dome mouthpiece, but with his whip it is always cool and tasty. I just took a hit coming here to the computer and I was really hitting it and feeling nothing. But my exhale was huge!

This thing is for real. If you're thinking about it, I say get it. I'll post more later, but dinner is hitting the table!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Yesterday was great with this thing! Lounging around the house taking hits on demand. I'm set on 220C and getting zero combustion or bad taste and a medium tan abv throughout. The bowl is big, so you can load it up! The battery starts to report being weak around 50% and shuts off at 25%, so the protection seems to be working great. @funkyjunky has taken all the thinking out of this type of mod and made it simple for dingbats like me.

It was all I used yesterday and I kept thinking how it's like having an on-demand, mini-portable SSV with me. It's hitting big enough I need to make a video at some point! I know something is good when I start fiddling with it. Here's my unit how I roll with it around the house...

http://i.imgur.com/TUGt79l.jpg

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
@stickstones, how easy it is to share/use? I am thinking this might become my group unit if it is simple enough. The lsv was what I was planning on getting, but my SO didn't like how it didn't have a way to stand up by itself and the outer shell getting hot to hold. It hit super hard and the bowl was plenty big for 3-4 people easy. Still might get one for me, as I loved the design of it.

Lookatmeglow,
Reactions: funkyjunky

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I had a friend over when I first got it last week and she was doing fine with it. Easy to pass around, and the heating is instant. I'm finding I get bigger clouds with stronger pulls. I was huffing on it hard last night. The heater in this thing is plenty strong enough. I almost shot a video for instagram last night but took one too many hits and lost my motivation!

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
Oh well. I will not be getting to bond with this until next Friday evening. If I am lucky. Got delayed in customs. Finally was back in track with a delivery scheduled today. Unfortunately they left the note on the door becuase no one was there to sign for it. And I am leaving tonight for work and gone all week. Horrible

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
oh man! i was checking that tracking number as well and wondered about customs sitting on it. glad it made it through and to your door, or at least tried to...maybe a quick break in at the post office? :rolleyes::uhh: hope you can enjoy it as soon as possible!

i have received the lost evics finally, yiss! also some glass samples came in i had an idea for a mouth piece, because rumours are, the short mouth piece can be hot/harsh. other rumours are that there is some kind of whip that can be attached to them. ill have pics of the accessories shortly. "production" will resume shortly as well. cu soon :wave:

Herbie Hancock

The 60 Second Assasin
So. This is what I did. I called the post office and turns out even though they were closed, someone would be there for me and they allowed me to pick it up after hours Saturday. I have used it exclusively since then for testing.
This thing is NO joke. Very happy with it... that's an understatement. I am very impressed with it is more accurate of a statement.
Instant on demand. Prefer a whip or water piece however it is tolerable to use natively.
I don't have anything bad to say about the unit at all. It's quite ingenious. If I had to say one thing as a negative it would be the battery life... however that is negated with a spare or two. I am gonna buy another one. To be safe!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
So. This is what I did. I called the post office and turns out even though they were closed, someone would be there for me and they allowed me to pick it up after hours Saturday. I have used it exclusively since then for testing.
This thing is NO joke. Very happy with it... that's an understatement. I am very impressed with it is more accurate of a statement.
Instant on demand. Prefer a whip or water piece however it is tolerable to use natively.
I don't have anything bad to say about the unit at all. It's quite ingenious. If I had to say one thing as a negative it would be the battery life... however that is negated with a spare or two. I am gonna buy another one. To be safe!

Hey man! Glad you're liking it that much. Share some pics with us, if you don't mind! :D

Enjoy your honeymoon!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom