Tornado by Vestratto

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Fock.. I totally wasn’t expecting that the tornado will be available right now. Thought that the first batch was only for folks who preordered and I have to wait at least half a year or so. This information has confused me so much, that I … just pulled the trigger 😳 Seems like I have a fockin Tornado on the way 😂
Same here, wasnt expecting that at all. If I didn't have a pre order on the way I would definitely be jumping on this considering how long we've had to wait already lol.

eyevape

Same here, wasnt expecting that at all. If I didn't have a pre order on the way I would definitely be jumping on this considering how long we've had to wait already lol.
This is kind of unfair. While you’ve been waiting hard, I just stumbled in and got a lucky catch 😂 I had nothing on my mind but the Mad Heaters Tempest, which should get here in 1-2 days after 8 months of waiting. So if you weren’t aware of this thing, go get your lucky catch 😊

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
This is kind of unfair. While you’ve been waiting hard, I just stumbled in and got a lucky catch 😂 I had nothing on my mind but the Mad Heaters Tempest, which should get here in 1-2 days after 8 months of waiting. So if you weren’t aware of this thing, go get your lucky catch 😊
I think the price bundled with the forge was well worth the wait, I also have a tempest ordered :evil: so I'm used to the waiting anyway haha.

Bababouy

Not picking up the Forge bundle at 420 in hindsight is a regret:bang:. But I am happy to have gotten lucky with one of these. Very curious to try it compared to the coppercore and thermocore.

It will also be interesting to do some testing with the flare and see if it can keep up.

AndyO

I ordered one :(

I had no plans on getting this, but I have no self control having heard that these are ready to ship. I love the Anvil, I describe it as my most enduring vape - while I don't use it as often as I used to, I still use it most days, and it's outlasted a whole shit ton of vapes that I've bought since then that might only get used a couple of times a week. Despite some of what you hear about the company they probably deserve a bit of blind faith when it comes to the product.

Last edited:

PrematureEvaporation

Seeing that this is now available has really stoked my VAS. I was on the waitlist for the Anvil and got mine March ‘22, then bought all the tweaked stuff and upgrades as they launched. I know what I’d be getting into with a Vestratto launch and am fine with that.

I think I’ll sit this round out though, I really want a proper stem system for this before I buy in - I’m not a bong or WPA guy at all really.

I’m so excited for everyone that has got one though and I cannot wait to hear the first impressions. John made a similar claim regarding particle shrinking and bioavailability with the Anvil, so I’ll be interested to see how/if this implementation of it differs.

I’m still holding out for a fully SS clad thermocore, but I have a feeling this will slowly replace the anvil as John takes on feedback and adds tweaks and features like a stem system.

eyevape

I don’t think that the bowl can really hold 0.4g.
First of all, 0.2g plus 55% is 0.31g.

But who squeezes 0.2g into the XL cap? When I pack mine lightly with a medium coarse grind, it holds 0.08 - 0.1g. I can’t imagine to put double the amount in, feels way too tight for an effective extraction. Or am I wrong? Do people really stuff 0.2g into the XL bowl?

Last edited:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
So do we expect thing thing will work well with just a torch?
Yep i think it will work great as long as you have a beefy enough torch. It still has the click disks so just take a torch to it (probably near the secondary atomizer) until it clicks and it should rip. It seems the design has changed a lot since the original render, so I have high hopes!

leanpubpackage

I don’t think that the bowl can really hold 0.4g.
First of all, 0.2g plus 55% is 0.31g.

But who squeezes 0.2g into the XL cap? When I pack mine lightly with a medium coarse grind, it holds 0.08 - 0.1g. I can’t imagine to put double the amount in, feels way too tight for an effective extraction. Or am I wrong? Do people really stuff 0.2g into the XL bowl?
Totally fair. And likely the case in practice

leanpubpackage,
Reactions: eyevape

RedZep

Yep i think it will work great as long as you have a beefy enough torch. It still has the click disks so just take a torch to it (probably near the secondary atomizer) until it clicks and it should rip. It seems the design has changed a lot since the original render, so I have high hopes!
So one if those bigger torches? Like the big shot blazer?

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
gone christmas GIF

PrematureEvaporation

So one if those bigger torches? Like the big shot blazer?
I’d imagine it wouldn’t need quite that much, or I hope not anyway.

The tornado has 20% more mass than the anvil, and the anvil was quite happy with a dual flame or turned down Firefox in my experience. So I guess maybe a triple flame or turned up Firefox for this one?

I’m very curious where you’d need to heat on the device for an RTL hit. I’m guessing you heat on the Vestratto logo where the atomiser is, the visual cues seem to direct you there.

Top Bottom