Tornado by Vestratto

eyevape

Me thinks August is the month it ships to 4/20 buyers, let's hope I'm not incorrect about that guess ;)
It’s going to be a close call; waiting here for other people tornados to come, while waiting for my own mad heaters tempest. So much excitement going on in august 🤩

eyevape,
Reactions: Sidoney

Texus

Tornado is Vestratto's take on the Sublimator design (a.k.a. their equivalent to the Electropath). Forge, Wagon Wheel and Cascade are all IH related. Cascade is an option for the Forge IH's settings, wagon wheel helps consistently position vape in Forge for more reliably consistent vaporizatioon. There we go, all taken care of. Oh and you didnt mention the Thermocore but that is the best of the ovens IMHO. Promotes great joint/blunt puffing experience due to its heat retention.

Electrofever

I had one of the OG Anvils, but moved on a while back. Looking in the threads these days is crazy confusing. All this talk of Tornados, cascades, wagon wheels and forges. What on earth is going on.
May I ask what you moved on to ? (Unless this seems off-topic). Pretty curious as my OG anvil is still in my rotation and holds a good place :D

RedZep

May I ask what you moved on to ? (Unless this seems off-topic). Pretty curious as my OG anvil is still in my rotation and holds a good place :D
Tried a bunch of vapes since. My main two are Tempest (had the beta model for 9 month) and the ZX by Phase 3.

I loved the Anvil, but the draw was too restrictive for me as I have TMJD. I often wonder if the device has changed in the years since I've used it. I also never tried just the tip on a WPA. So I do get tempted to experiment with the Anvil again in the future. I recall it had quite a stoney conduction signature which was unique in my line up at the time.

Smknbud

Tried a bunch of vapes since. My main two are Tempest (had the beta model for 9 month) and the ZX by Phase 3.

I loved the Anvil, but the draw was too restrictive for me as I have TMJD. I often wonder if the device has changed in the years since I've used it. I also never tried just the tip on a WPA. So I do get tempted to experiment with the Anvil again in the future. I recall it had quite a stoney conduction signature which was unique in my line up at the time.
I run my Tempest wide open and it is still more restrictive than my USA Thermocore fully closed. For some it's a negative, not so for me.

RedZep

I run my Tempest wide open and it is still more restrictive than my USA Thermocore fully closed. For some it's a negative, not so for me.
So is Thermacore currently the best oven? Is that the one that can be ran with the wand?

RedZep,

Texus

WPA is quite wide open. To a surprising extent after using the stem.

For me, Thermocore is where it is at for oven. And likely most responsive to an IH.

Electrofever

Thanks for the answer :) I’m waiting for the tempest to arrive, but sadly I discovered the ZX a bit too late… and decided to wait and see what this tornado is all about :sherlock:

eyevape

The first Tempests are arriving, hopefully mine will as well soon. Any news about the tornado? This could be my next big wait 😁 It’s Vestratto, so I expect pure perfection.

eyevape,

Texus

Very cool. Too bad not stem compatible, which I think most of us would have assumed. What I'd like is a 10mm option too. WPA is less restricted than Anvil stems and would add some restriction back for those who want it (or have some nice 10mm pieces for dabs).

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Screenshot-20240828-175113-Shop.jpg

Finally my NFT is returning on investment!! Looks like a slick device, with many changes from the original render. Excited to try out what John has cooked up for us.:myday:

PrematureEvaporation

Very cool. Too bad not stem compatible, which I think most of us would have assumed. What I'd like is a 10mm option too. WPA is less restricted than Anvil stems and would add some restriction back for those who want it (or have some nice 10mm pieces for dabs).
It’s since been confirmed it’ll work with the integrated stem, whoever runs the insta got corrected by John after stating it was WPA only. Seems like it’s the same connection but won’t be running a condenser? He stated it wasn’t really designed to work with it but it does, so I imagine it’s a sort of “not quite optimal but it works” kind of compatibility

I’d assume that also means USA compatibility as it’s the same interface. To be honest, looking at the design there’s nothing that really suggests it wouldn’t be just as good as stem vape. Just needs a stem purpose built to get the best out of it, or so it seems

If it’s anything like the anvil’s lifespan has been so far, I imagine the tornado will be incredible at the important bits (the vapour) and then John will fine tune everything and add the less important stuff as time goes on.

RedZep

Few interesting points of discussion. Am I right in stating it has a 0.4g bowl size? If so that is utterly intimidating, and I say that as a high tolerance user. No wonder it doesn't have a stem, as that amount of vapour density would be very uncomfortable on a stem.

What do people think about the claim regarding making the vapour more bio available? I don't have enough knowledge on that subject to tell if it's just spin or not.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Few interesting points of discussion. Am I right in stating it has a 0.4g bowl size? If so that is utterly intimidating, and I say that as a high tolerance user. No wonder it doesn't have a stem, as that amount of vapour density would be very uncomfortable on a stem.

What do people think about the claim regarding making the vapour more bio available? I don't have enough knowledge on that subject to tell if it's just spin or not.
I like the Anvil. When I first got it I thought it hit like the Sublimator, i still think that. I hope this does too!:nod::tup:

eyevape

Finer vapor means better absorption by the lungs. Smoke is finer than vapor, that’s why it hits faster and harder. If the atomizer works as intended, the difference should be noticeable.

coolbreeze

Not sure what the science shows but the Electropath attempts the same thing, and it is indeed doing something different that gets me very high off of my usual .05-.1 loads. Based on that experience I'm in.

eyevape

Fock.. I totally wasn’t expecting the tornado to be available right now. Thought that the first batch was only for folks who preordered and I have to wait at least half a year or so. This information has confused me so much, that I … just pulled the trigger 😳 Seems like I have a fockin Tornado on the way 😂

Last edited:
Top Bottom