Tornado by Vestratto

CharmCityVapeGuy

Known to some and enigma to others
To be seen over time, but the Forge is maybe the best investment I've made in vape since ....The anvil in January 2022.
I'm exaggerating a little because it's expensive, but it performs very well.
With the Anvil, it doesn't just replace the torch, it allows different types of heating to be oriented more towards conduction, convection and cold starting.
I've used it with great success with the TA and VV (Verdavap), and the Tempest too (before I sold it), so it's more versatile than it looks.

As for the Tornado, of course it's a gamble to give your money to Vestratto before the product exists, but only those who trust him and are willing to give it a try. The others can just look the other way, without rancor.

I think a lot of Anvil founder-owners like me would be willing to trust John and his team. I don't mind waiting as long as it takes, rather than making a hasty, botched launch.

I've got a feeling that the Tornado won't be making the news any time soon.
The Forge works with the VerdauVap? I hadn’t thought of that.

CharmCityVapeGuy,

Gdash

Still no set date but apparently it's coming "imminently" per the post on Discord. It would be in line with the prior 2 week timeline that was stated before. Hopefully we start hearing more within the next week if that's the case.

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

eyevape

I think there’s room for the click discs right on top, in the familiar space underneath the hexagon hole. Honestly, to me this thing just looks like a really big anvil. I’m excited!

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I think there’s room for the click discs right on top, in the familiar space underneath the hexagon hole. Honestly, to me this thing just looks like a really big anvil. I’m excited!
I believe the premise is that you heat the tornado, then load a cold bowl, that attaches magnetically. So the temperature indicator would need to be in the oven. I can't wait to see the final product!

eyevape

Sounds like a complicated routine to me. Trying to magnetically snap a filled chamber into a hot device screams for spilling weed. Also I can’t see the use of having the chamber waiting for the device to be ready. Maybe to avoid conduction, but I don’t believe so. I hope you’re wrong on that @Vapetothegrave. Hopefully we’ll see it soon.

Knewt

Sounds like a complicated routine to me. Trying to magnetically snap a filled chamber into a hot device screams for spilling weed. Also I can’t see the use of having the chamber waiting for the device to be ready. Maybe to avoid conduction, but I don’t believe so. I hope you’re wrong on that @Vapetothegrave. Hopefully we’ll see it soon.
@Vapetothegrave’s description seems to match the 3D cad rendering that was first released. The herb chamber appears to have a lid, and it is a slip fit into the oven from what I see drawn.

eyevape

Ah okay, so the whole unit slips into the second part, not just the chamber. I’m following Vestratto on Insta, but I’m just starting to understand what seems to be the deal with the Tornado ^^

Last edited:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
Ah okay, so the whole unit slips into the second part, not just the chamber. I’m following Vestratto on Insta, but I’m just starting to understand what seems to be the deal with the Tornado ^^
We just got more info via vestratto on Instagram and discord. Looks like my guesses were incorrect!

Screenshot-20240802-082531-Chrome.jpg

Looks like we still have a threaded design with the bowl, but it is a tad larger than the XL on the anvil. Vestratto calls this the Tornado Max bowl.

Vestratto also confirmed the following on discord.

"The Tornado is now designed to be capable of being heated with either a torch or with an induction heater."

Looks like the tornado has went through some significant design changes since the rendering, also the wording of "now designed" seems to infer that as well.

Exciting!!

eyevape

We just got more info via vestratto on Instagram and discord. Looks like my guesses were incorrect!
I love to hear that! Not for you to be wrong, but for looking forward to a awesome new device. I’m sure that when Vestratto puts out something new, it’ll be well thought and highly functional. Real engineering shit with simple usability in mind, just like they did with the anvil. I couldn’t imagine that they would mess with this straight forward concept. Thanks for the update 👍

Last edited:

Vapetothegrave

Vape2thegrave
Company Rep
I love to hear that! Not for you to be wrong, but for looking forward to a awesome new device. I’m sure that when Vestratto puts out something new, it’ll be well thought and highly functional. Real engineering shit 💪
I agree, this is beginning to look like an evolution of the anvil rather than a separate vape!

Me thinks August is the month it ships to 4/20 buyers, let's hope I'm not incorrect about that guess ;)

Top Bottom