TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well I wont be able to even buy it for 2 weeks or so, but thank you for the note! :)

Oh okay yeah unless that batch moves quick or something, you'll be able to see when those waiting now get theirs, some people receive them very quick, like under a week even, I think the old days of waiting 6 weeks are over, 4 weeks maybe if nothing in stock?

Djsleepy

Help! Help! Two combustion’s found some debris on screen over heater thought that was it but no! Man ,when this combusts it combusts hard like it normally hits! Any suggestions? TIA

Djsleepy,

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
So Ive been doing some more reading, and there are a LOT of QC control issues with this vape, as recent as 5 months ago. Is this still the case? I can tolerate a wait, I can tolerate poor CS, but if there's quality issues, I cannot tolerate that.

Im hoping theyve been fixed, since the only good alternatives in the same weight class are hard to get (tetra), unregulated (milaana), and poor battery life (tafee). I know that this vape has undergone 3 redesigns, has the third one helped?

VapePerson,

Djsleepy

Does it still combust at lower temp?
Ok did at 5.5 did not at 2.5 ( but blew like 5.5) , so did.I inadvertently do the temp raise? If so pls help.with the instructions or page thread number Tia.

Update: got info will try and let you guys know how it goes.

Last edited:
Djsleepy,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Shit Snacks

So Ive been doing some more reading, and there are a LOT of QC control issues with this vape, as recent as 5 months ago. Is this still the case? I can tolerate a wait, I can tolerate poor CS, but if there's quality issues, I cannot tolerate that.

Im hoping theyve been fixed, since the only good alternatives in the same weight class are hard to get (tetra), unregulated (milaana), and poor battery life (tafee). I know that this vape has undergone 3 redesigns, has the third one helped?

I don't know anything about any redesigns here, I think you're overthinking it, if you want it get it, if you're afraid then don't... I get that this is a lot of money for some people, but the fact that you're considering it, you might as well try it for yourself? There's really no way to know answers to the questions you are asking, just what level of risk you are willing to accept for a product that seems to meet your needs or at least interests you enough to be this torn? Nothing's perfect ;)

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I don't know anything about any redesigns here, I think you're overthinking it, if you want it get it, if you're afraid then don't... I get that this is a lot of money for some people, but the fact that you're considering it, you might as well try it for yourself? There's really no way to know answers to the questions you are asking, just what level of risk you are willing to accept for a product that seems to meet your needs or at least interests you enough to be this torn? Nothing's perfect ;)
Someone more tuned into the zeitgeist than me should know whether or not there's still QC issues running about. My purpose in getting one of these in a couple weeks is that I'm planning on becoming homeless and Id need a discrete portable vape. Being without my meds for a couple weeks while homeless isn't exactly ideal

Nothings perfect, but seeing posts on reddit bodyslamming the design as a whole does not inspire confidence. If I wasn't planning on being homeless, the risk would be tolerable.

Shit Snacks

Someone more tuned into the zeitgeist than me should know whether or not there's still QC issues running about. My purpose in getting one of these in a couple weeks is that I'm planning on becoming homeless and Id need a discrete portable vape. Being without my meds for a couple weeks while homeless isn't exactly ideal

Nothings perfect, but seeing posts on reddit bodyslamming the design as a whole does not inspire confidence. If I wasn't planning on being homeless, the risk would be tolerable.

Okay, thank you for sharing, sorry you have to go through this! Given your specific situation, I personally would not recommend the TM actually... I suggest starting a thread in the Ask FC section, to get additional recommendations on the best vape for your situation, a little off topic for me to throw my own ideas out here... Good luck dude!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Let me make this perfectly clear. Anyone "bodyslamming" the design of this vape is full of shit and is not someone to listen to. Is this vape bulletproof? No, and if that is what you need than it may not be the best vape for you, but I have a lot of vapes and this is my favorite one. I bought a backup to be sure if something went seriously haywire and it needed to go back I had another one for while it was away.

The only really good bulletproof vapes I use are my Lotus and some of my VapCaps. They are both butane vapes and are bulletproof. But again, my favorite vape is the TinyMight. It does the best job of getting me where I want to go every day.

Shit Snacks

Let me make this perfectly clear. Anyone "bodyslamming" the design of this vape is full of shit and is not someone to listen to. Is this vape bulletproof? No, and if that is what you need than it may not be the best vape for you, but I have a lot of vapes and this is my favorite one. I bought a backup to be sure if something went seriously haywire and it needed to go bac I had another one for while it was away.

Yeah, like I understand the appeal why someone would go to TM for this need, like if I had to choose one vape of all in my collection personally it would probably be the TM? But still depends on the person

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
Okay, thank you for sharing, sorry you have to go through this! Given your specific situation, I personally would not recommend the TM actually... I suggest starting a thread in the Ask FC section, to get additional recommendations on the best vape for your situation, a little off topic for me to throw my own ideas out here... Good luck dude!
Thank you very much for the input and I thank you for the kind words. I think I will do that [start my own thread] and Im sorry if I derailed anything. Have a great day! :wave:
Let me make this perfectly clear. Anyone "bodyslamming" the design of this vape is full of shit and is not someone to listen to. Is this vape bulletproof? No, and if that is what you need than it may not be the best vape for you, but I have a lot of vapes and this is my favorite one. I bought a backup to be sure if something went seriously haywire and it needed to go bac I had another one for while it was away.
Let me be absolutely clear: Ive taken the place of a product engineer before for a small startup, but that's not what I'm educated in, so you might as well consider me an amateur. That said: a single screw holding everything together, at its best, is not wise. Un-insulated battery compartments causing performance issues (something that should be fixable by the engineer) is not a good sign. I'm not asking for perfection and I'm forgiving--perfectly willing to overlook half of the issues listed here--but when I see many reports with similar issues, I pay attention.

Reviewers getting hand-picked units that fail by their own admission concerns me, and would suggest an issue with the design itself. I understand that you are fond of this vape and I appreciate that. I have no doubt that, if you get a working unit, its a great vape.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Whatever, Dude. I don't really understand why you are thinking of a battery vape if you are about to be homeless unless you are talking about staying with friends rather than being on the street. Charging is likely to be a problem. I think a butane vape is probably a better idea. But only you know what your needs are.
I have other ideas for you but this is not the thread to discuss them. I hope you find what you need and your homelessness is not too painful.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Thank you very much for the input and I thank you for the kind words. I think I will do that [start my own thread] and Im sorry if I derailed anything. Have a great day! :wave:

Let me be absolutely clear: Ive taken the place of a product engineer before for a small startup, but that's not what I'm educated in, so you might as well consider me an amateur. That said: a single screw holding everything together, at its best, is not wise. Un-insulated battery compartments causing performance issues (something that should be fixable by the engineer) is not a good sign. I'm not asking for perfection and I'm forgiving--perfectly willing to overlook half of the issues listed here--but when I see many reports with similar issues, I pay attention.

Reviewers getting hand-picked units that fail by their own admission concerns me, and would suggest an issue with the design itself. I understand that you are fond of this vape and I appreciate that. I have no doubt that, if you get a working unit, its a great vape.

I’ll just make a quick comment. Any vape can have issues. If this purchase consideration is for reliability, then just factor in where you are, and returning a product to Finland. Owning the products I have including a TM, I would recommend a nearly bulletproof Dynavap, as I believe others have mentioned. Then when you find yourself in a better position, try the TM. Goodluck!

VapePerson

Searching for Tremendous
I’ll just make a quick comment. Any vape can have issues. If this purchase consideration is for reliability, then just factor in where you are, and returning a product to Finland. Owning the products I have including a TM, I would recommend a nearly bulletproof Dynavap, as I believe others have mentioned. Then when you find yourself in a better position, try the TM. Goodluck!
Yes, any vape can have issues. I don't ask for perfection in others because I wouldn't ask for it from myself. Its the quantity of the reports that concerns me, if that clarification makes any sense. I have no doubt that the TM is a quality vape if you get a good unit. I‘ve seen the hits that thing can make, and it does perform from what Ive seen. :love:

Like I said, in almost any other position, I‘d be more willing to take the risk of getting a bad unit or two. It behooves oneself in unique scenarios to consider the good--which the tiny might has a lot of--and the bad. Thank you for the good luck wish and the recommendation; to prevent further derailment, I followed Shit Snack‘s advice and just made a thread for reccomendations on my unique issue. ;)

Jimmer144

Sargeant REG
I received my return labels from tinymight to send my unit back in with DHL. Has anyone done this yet? Are you supposed to print out the invoice sheet as well and put that in the package? Do i need to send my battery back in with the TM unit or is this not necessary?

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Not done it. My friend has. He sent his battery and never got one back so I can see no reason to include your battery.
Incl a copy of invoice is your choice but seems sensible for me.
Tbh I would treat it as any other item you need to return....

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
I received my return labels from tinymight to send my unit back in with DHL. Has anyone done this yet? Are you supposed to print out the invoice sheet as well and put that in the package? Do i need to send my battery back in with the TM unit or is this not necessary?
I just received mine too, you need to stick the transport label on the package, and then the other 2 you give to the courier. I am not packing the battery.

*edit

I just had an email from them, do not pack the battery!!

Last edited:

hopla

I bought a TM two weeks ago, i love it.
But i'd like to replace the cooling chamber (not that difficult to clean, but could be easier) with something like the elev8R chamber that is 100% made of glass, do you know a compatible mouthpiece for the Tinymight that would look like that?
DSC_0009-2_a295c334-4c51-42d6-86bd-c3c34592bfba_1024x1024.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
But i'd like to replace the cooling chamber (not that difficult to clean, but could be easier) with something like the elev8R chamber that is 100% made of glass, do you know a compatible mouthpiece for the Tinymight that would look like that?
The tm stepped wpa has a glass screen

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

I posted my design for a glass cooling stem not long ago that is sort of like that.

But I don't have a Tinymight to test it on, so I never went forward with it.

Djsleepy

I swear I do not know how I got into TA mode especially as it is a constant vibrate and bright white light but thanks to all who helped ....we are good to go no more combusts back to normal! These were
My only combusts on these two devices in 9 months! If you combust and see nothing on heater I would do the reset. Happy day!

Top Bottom