TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
when you try it dry with the j-hook you will find where the flavor and even more vapor is hiding!
Never a truer word had ever been typed on fc. I'm still kicking myself for taking nearly 6 months to get a j hook. I decided long ago that water want for me because of what it was robbing from me, I didn't realise the cu was guilty of the same thing until a few weeks ago.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't really think water robs all that much, I think if anything it is goodness sticking to the glass. And when using CE you don't get all that much of that either. But there is cooling, and that allows me bigger hits.
Clearly the hot water rinse produces some good smells so there is definitely some loss, just not that much it seems to me.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ok, I'm sold, where can I get a j hook in the UK?
Is that one OK ? Or you prefer other style ?

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Sorry mate, I haven't found one domestically yet. I got mine from dhgate.
Would you mind sending a link please mate?

Is that one OK ? Or you prefer other style ?

Thanks, I think I'd prefer a different style tbh, that one is sold out now too.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Would you mind sending a link please mate?

Thanks, I think I'd prefer a different style tbh, that one is sold out now too.
Just order 5 pc for cheap from DHgate ,if you ask me,but i managed to find another local option if you dont like to wait.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Just order 5 pc for cheap from DHgate ,if you ask me,but i managed to find another local option if you dont like to wait.
Yeah sure @trevytrev

This is the one I bought. Actually 2 is the minimum order. They are ok, but not great, they are very cheap though.

I saw this one posted in the j hook thread the other day. Looks like a nice shape.

Thanks both, I'll do some research!!

Michel

Just received my TM after 12 days of waiting time. Currently on the charger and very curious to try it out! Build quality is better than I expected from the reviews here but there’s clearly some room to improve. Battery cover sits flush, everything turns and fits nicely apart from the giant gap at the bottom where the LED shines through. The wood is obviously refined with some wax or oil. I don’t like the smell. Smells like linseed oil. Weights more than I expected, too.

edit: I dislike the button

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
20201214-185321-01-saved.jpg

Tinymight's Extra Long Stem Review

I recently went on a trip to the desert with friends.
We stayed at this cool place and made a camp fire and stuff like that.
I decided to take my TM and thought its a great place to finally give the extra long stem a try.
I didn't need to be stealthy, so it made perfect sense.

First of all, this is one of the most beautiful stems I'd ever seen, I can stare on it for a while.
I assume the nipple design allows for better cooling of the vapor? it sure does look sexy on the Tinymight.
Since the stem is so long it doesn't need the cooling unit which is a plus for me. I don't really like cleaning the cooling unit, and having a stem that does not require it makes life much easier.
This stem uses a basket screen, similar to Arizer's elbow basket or an herb basket lid, but the size differs so you cannot use other basket screens (at least not the ones I've mentioned).
The basket feels a bit loose but will stay in place during use, however, if you play with it, you can lose it...unfortunately, there are no extra baskets therefore, you'll be in trouble if it gets lost, I'm going to check if its possible to order this ones since its not the other basket that it sold.
Cleaning the basket is easy, as well as loading it, you can "snort" your herb into the stem easily and give it a go.
I will say that cleaning the nipples would probably be harder, but I have the proper tools to clean it so I don't think it will be an issue.

So what about performance ? well this stem works superb! I really like it, I was finally able to score some huge clouds due to it being so long, it really does make a difference, just wonderful.

To sum it up, I recommend getting this stem if you enjoy using this vape dry and don't mind the size, this stem will allow you to take bigger hits before your throat gets too hot, and its really beautiful.

Good well done.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I decided to take my TM and thought its a great place to finally give the extra long stem a try.

First of all, this is one of the most beautiful stems I'd ever seen, I can stare on it for a while.
I assume the nipple design allows for better cooling of the vapor? it sure does look sexy on the Tinymight.
Since the stem is so long it doesn't need the cooling unit which is a plus for me. I don't really like cleaning the cooling unit, and having a stem that does not require it makes life much easier.
This stem uses a basket screen, similar to Arizer's elbow basket or an herb basket lid, but the size differs so you cannot use other basket screens (at least not the ones I've mentioned).
The basket feels a bit loose but will stay in place during use, however, if you play with it, you can lose it...unfortunately, there are no extra baskets therefore, you'll be in trouble if it gets lost, I'm going to check if its possible to order this ones since its not the other basket that it sold.
Cleaning the basket is easy, as well as loading it, you can "snort" your herb into the stem easily and give it a go.
I will say that cleaning the nipples would probably be harder, but I have the proper tools to clean it so I don't think it will be an issue.

So what about performance ? well this stem works superb! I really like it, I was finally able to score some huge clouds due to it being so long, it really does make a difference, just wonderful.

To sum it up, I recommend getting this stem if you enjoy using this vape dry and don't mind the size, this stem will allow you to take bigger hits before your throat gets too hot, and its really beautiful.

Good well done.

Nice, btw the cooling spikes are not nipples (nipples are porous) they are indents or dimples, etc. Yes they are scientific way to cool the air, different patterns are differently effective, like the vigreux design by Phineas is something special, as were the old RBT Dtubes, plus O'Connell inception stems... There are a lot of different spins on this cooling method (beads are another), I'm glad that TM is offering one too and look forward to trying it when my second one arrives!

angular ocelot

Nice, btw the cooling spikes are not nipples (nipples are porous) they are indents or dimples, etc. Yes they are scientific way to cool the air, different patterns are differently effective, like the vigreux design by Phineas is something special, as were the old RBT Dtubes, plus O'Connell inception stems... There are a lot of different spins on this cooling method (beads are another), I'm glad that TM is offering one too and look forward to trying it when my second one arrives!
you can say it til you are blue in the face but we are all gonna keep callin em nipples, cos we like saying nipples.
nipples.

Djsleepy

Good well done.
I agree I was blown away by how cool and how much vapor I got out of it. I wish I had bought more of those and less of tall stems!

AK47 AMI

Hi All, I have not been on here for a while! So have missed a lot of info! @Shit Snacks I have ordered the WPA adaptor from TM as we discussed a long time ago... But I didn't get round to ordering the j hooks as I started suffering from not been able to take a big inhale so stayed off the vape too! I'm back on it now, can you please send me the link for decent j hook and anything else that may make it easier to take a draw and enjoy my TM once again!! Its been a difficult time without it indeed! 😭 advice gladly appreciated regarding any other items that may make it easy too guys!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi All, I have not been on here for a while! So have missed a lot of info! @Shit Snacks I have ordered the WPA adaptor from TM as we discussed a long time ago... But I didn't get round to ordering the j hooks as I started suffering from not been able to take a big inhale so stayed off the vape too! I'm back on it now, can you please send me the link for decent j hook and anything else that may make it easier to take a draw and enjoy my TM once again!! Its been a difficult time without it indeed! 😭 advice gladly appreciated regarding any other items that may make it easy too guys!

Hey I'm sorry that sounds rough, glad you are okay though! Unfortunately I don't know what jayhook is the best to buy from where, remember there were some other threads about buying in the UK? Sorry I don't know where it was left off... You'll have to check

AK47 AMI

Hey I'm sorry that sounds rough, glad you are okay though! Unfortunately I don't know what jayhook is the best to buy from where, remember there were some other threads about buying in the UK? Sorry I don't know where it was left off... You'll have to check

@Shit Snacks No probs mate, yeah thanks I'll be ok, ill try find it, it was a while back lol. Can you recommend anything else that may help as can't take massive drags etc...? Would a glass bong or bubbler help at all do you think?

@Cheebsy did you get a decent j hook from the UK mate at all as you're from the UK aren't you? If so, please let us know much appreciated mate 😉

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Would a glass bong or bubbler help at all do you think?
My biggest hits are always through a bong but here is a fun fact there is no need to take massive hits, several smaller ones will do to and in fact you will get higher from more smaller hits, your lungs can only absorb so much thc at a time and much of the exhale of a massive hit is wasted thc. I've always been a biggest hit sort of guy but these days I'm being more genital on my lungs with many of my sessions slowly temp stepping instead of the biggest rips possible. A j hook will cool the vapor but not as much as a bubbler imo so I guess the thing you need to ask yourself is the quickest session with the hardest hits worth the discomfort? Try slowing down :2c:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Hey @AK47 AMI sorry to hear you're poorly. We discussed j hooks earlier on this page, there are a couple of links to dhgate, and a coupler in the UK, I think only the eBay one is in stock. I think you should try a bubbler though if you're having that much irritation. Put some warm water in it for extra comfort.

Michel

Cloud production is really good but I can taste and smell the linseed oil strongly. How long does it take until the TM tastes neutral? I remember someone ranting about the smell in this thread several times and I have to admit it turns me off, too. Normally I really don’t care about materials as long as they seem safe to me . I’m not sensitive to plastic or anything but the TM taste is quite noticeable.

Michel,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Cloud production is really good but I can taste and smell the linseed oil strongly. How long does it take until the TM tastes neutral?
Thoroughly clean stems & cooling unit and stem chamber with ISO. The wood can be treated with natural beeswax (I’d only use a non toxic application) or similar. Over time it will dissipate from what’s been posted herein. My TM never really smelled or smelled badly to me out of the gate. I’ve had mine since May ‘20 - it’s truly amazing. Every single time.

Being a creature of habit and running very low on flower this week I’d been using my Hopper IO since it’s has a smaller chamber. But not so! I’d just been too forgetful that the CU adjusts so I did so last night. The simple things, right? Ah! Great to use the TM again after a few days too. Vapor as smooth as silk, cool, and great clouds with a wide open draw. And the temp control is fantastic as always even with a smaller load than usual. All good. Even better my connection is coming through as I write this. TGIF! :peace:

Michel

I guess the wooden body of the first units weren’t treated with linseed oil but came rather unfinished.
I’ll give it a try and clean everything, it might get better. I’m pretty sure it’s the wood since everything else came very clean already out of the box.

Is it possible to dissemble the unit to the point were I could bake the wooden body in the oven?

I regularly work with linseed oil and while I love the look and the finish I never would apply it on any of my vapes because of the fishy smell.

Puffing on a Bowle while looking at the TM; very curious how they compete.

Top Bottom