TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Bad Dog – since you have TMs with both the aluminum and the new steel tube, do you find any differences between them? While I welcome the introduction of it, I always thought a steel tube would retain heat much longer than alu.

Anyone else notice the TM sub-reddit got scrubbed?

Yeah, since a month ago or so, no idea what happened there.

Edit: at least that's when it was closed for new posts, now it seems to be entirely wiped. Hm.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@Bad Dog – since you have TMs with both the aluminum and the new steel tube, do you find any differences between them? While I welcome the introduction of it, I always thought a steel tube would retain heat much longer than alu.
Unfortunately I do not have any insight, I've only used the second tinymight once just to make sure it works as it's a gift and I don't want to have it well used before Christmas. Having only one use all I can say is my second tinymight works identically to my first in extraction, taste, potency and speed of clouds to the best of my knowledge, but perhaps with some experimenting I can pick up on any subtle difference. Might be most noticeable in back to back sessions if the steel retains more heat you might have a warmer chamber on subsequent loads, perhaps making for faster extraction. The only noticeable difference between my two units is the button, the second rattles a little less when shaken and out of the 10-15 I turned it off an on it functioned perfectly with no need of any technique or mindfulness, perhaps it's simply variations between units or perhaps he has made improvements to the button, I can't say as I haven't disassembled either of my two units as of yet and hopefully I won't have any need to other than some idol curiosity.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
After all this time still on the fence, not moved, but still so curious
If I remember correctly you're a fan of your Dynavap? Imagine a Dynavap where the vapour doesn't trail off towards the end of the hit, with better flavour, equally as fast as a induction heater but in a smaller all in one package 📦 that's what it means to have a tinymight

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Anyone else notice the TM sub-reddit got scrubbed?

Yeah, since a month ago or so, no idea what happened there.

Edit: at least that's when it was closed for new posts, now it seems to be entirely wiped. Hm.

I got a little bored at lunch time and just poked around reddit. It looks like the tinymight sub had one mod/admin, some guy "youfromtheinternet." It looks like he got super butthurt about something TM related, clicking through his post history he had been going around telling people to stay far away from it.

It literally looks like the guy who created the sub got fed up with the CS and as "revenge" went around shit posting it, deleted everything out of his own sub and locked it down to stop conversation. lol. He loved it, then haptic feedback quit after 2 weeks, which he posted about, then he posted it took 9 weeks and 6 days to get a response from CS. That post was 92 days ago...as recent as 18 days ago hes still commenting in vaporents about the TM being a "poor quality vaporizer," "I own one and it sucks," "Steer clear of the Tinymight.

I messaged the guy out of curiosity to ask what happened to the sub....if he bothers to get back to me I'll update

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
That kind of shit is exactly why I don't do reddit. Give me a well moderated newsgroup that at least tries to act responsibly any time. Too many people just want to talk shit.

Not that TMs CS level is ok, it's not, but it IS an outstanding vape and to pretend otherwise because you are butthurt isn't helpful to anyone.

fidget

I got a little bored at lunch time and just poked around reddit. It looks like the tinymight sub had one mod/admin, some guy "youfromtheinternet." It looks like he got super butthurt about something TM related, clicking through his post history he had been going around telling people to stay far away from it.

It literally looks like the guy who created the sub got fed up with the CS and as "revenge" went around shit posting it, deleted everything out of his own sub and locked it down to stop conversation. lol. He loved it, then haptic feedback quit after 2 weeks, which he posted about, then he posted it took 9 weeks and 6 days to get a response from CS. That post was 92 days ago...as recent as 18 days ago hes still commenting in vaporents about the TM being a "poor quality vaporizer," "I own one and it sucks," "Steer clear of the Tinymight.

I messaged the guy out of curiosity to ask what happened to the sub....if he bothers to get back to me I'll update
There's a TinyMight2 reddit now
https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinymight2/

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
That kind of shit is exactly why I don't do reddit. Give me a well moderated newsgroup that at least tries to act responsibly any time. Too many people just want to talk shit.

Not that TMs CS level is ok, it's not, but it IS an outstanding vape and to pretend otherwise because you are butthurt isn't helpful to anyone.

Agreed... the best thing reddit did for me was point me to FC. Now I just use it to scroll through to help pass time in the bathroom or whatever.

I mean seriously... 90% of the posts people make on reddit, I just shake my head at.

jbm

I mean seriously... 90% of the posts people make on reddit, I just shake my head at.
There’s a lot of crap there to be sure, but when I was doing my first grow this spring and summer, r/NaturalCannabis in particular was hugely helpful to me, and IIRC cultivation is a forbidden topic here. (Edit: I just checked the rules, and indeed it is.) I like having both perspectives.

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
There’s a lot of crap there to be sure, but when I was doing my first grow this spring and summer, r/NaturalCannabis in particular was hugely helpful to me, and IIRC cultivation is a forbidden topic here. I like having both perspectives.

Thats fair, and a good point - I think the more "niche" subs that are directly related to a particular subject, whatever that may be, tend to attract people who are actually interested in discussing and sharing knowledge, which actually makes it valuable...

The more generic subs attract all of the BS. r/weed, trees, and even vaporents (which is basically the only 3 generic subs I follow, then I have like stickybricklabs, avb, and now TM2 but nobody seems to post in those anyway).

I had a whole rant typed up cause I'm fed up with reddit but thats really going down the off topic rabbit hole.

Last edited:

Bazinga

Outstanding only if you get one that works properly. One of mine is outstanding and the other one sucks. Maybe I'll get lucky and receive a response from TM before the end of the year.

SquirrelMaster

Now that I have 2 tinymights maybe I should pick up a wishbone and really go to town 🤔 Is riding that bronco even possible? I'm getting the vapour sweats just thinking about it :rofl: Perhaps best not to try
DO IT! DO IT! I've tried mine at the same time as my Milanna iirc but the suction was funny. Two Tinymights would be great, throw them in session mode and blast off!

Djsleepy

DO IT! DO IT! I've tried mine at the same time as my Milanna iirc but the suction was funny. Two Tinymights would be great, throw them in session mode and blast off!
“Some members of this thread believe it is not wise to mess with the powers that be when level 10 will do the job! “ Lol

There is no way you wouldn’t literally cough up a Lung !!!

kadjo

I feel like my tinymight has been less effective lately. It is is good for one or two hits and that's it. Even though the unit is hot there's no vapour being produced. Has anyone else had this issue? When its good its a couple great hits but uneven abv and then nothing a whole lot of hot air with no vapor. After seeing all the CS issues I want to try and resolve here before sending back.

kadjo,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I feel like my tinymight has been less effective lately. It is is good for one or two hits and that's it. Even though the unit is hot there's no vapour being produced. Has anyone else had this issue? When its good its a couple great hits but uneven abv and then nothing a whole lot of hot air with no vapor. After seeing all the CS issues I want to try and resolve here before sending back.
Check that red 0-ring at the top where it seals with the stem. This is my least favorite part of the TM... It is bitchy at least on my unit,and i have to fiddle upon re-assembly so i can get perfect seal. Maybe a slightly fatter o-ring would remedy that.
As for the user vendetta towards TM that goes around and the extra drama have the opposite effect.. There are many people with a few pets and contrary to the logic the naughtiest of them is their favorite :)).. or like that chick that has some issues/short comings,but they make you fall even more for her :D...How many of you have vaporcrush on the TM,lol ??

Last edited:

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Hey all, just a little update on my CS experience, I emailed on Monday to ask about getting a replacement metal liner as I scratched my one and I had a reply today saying that it's nothing to worry about and that I can carry on using it. So, that's 2 days to reply, not sure if I am just lucky?

Ipe17

Hey all, just a little update on my CS experience, I emailed on Monday to ask about getting a replacement metal liner as I scratched my one and I had a reply today saying that it's nothing to worry about and that I can carry on using it. So, that's 2 days to reply, not sure if I am just lucky?
3 months here waiting for a repair label. so yes, you were lucky. maybe they just replied cause you dont need any repair. Maybe they filter and reply to those tickets not requiring action...

Top Bottom