TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

"the temperature between numbers on the dial was a little bit more dialed in"

Errrmmmmmmwot?
Calibration between units. We've see some slight variances between devices coming from the factory but they're usually pretty close.

@Tinymight Can you confirm who, if any, are your current authorized retailers? I am extremely skeptical of someone claiming to be a seller when they're using a word that isn't even a Finnish name to address you.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Uh, Linus Torvalds is the Finnish software engineer that created Linux. I don't know for sure who the creator of the TM is but Linus IS a Finnish name...

cybrguy,
Reactions: cosimo

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Uh, Linus Torvalds is the Finnish software engineer that created Linux. I don't know for sure who the creator of the TM is but Linus IS a Finnish name...
Torvalds was named after Linus Pauling, the American Nobel Prize-winning chemist, although he prefers to claim he was named after Linus in the Peanuts comic strip.

Anyway, people often think the TM creator is named "Lainaus" because he quotes their email in the response, preceded with the Finnish word for quotation, "Lainaus" followed by the sender's name. Many mail clients do this "Grass Yes said:..."

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It actually has Greek origins, but I guess my point was that Linus is a name regularly used in Nordic countries, tho in reality a name is just a name and it could be used anywhere. So to me the idea of trying to discount what someone says based on the name they use is kinda silly. I had originally thought that TM had no vendors but was corrected that he has some in Europe. I would not be surprised to see he has/is developing one here in the US given how much biz he is doing here.

All that being said I do think it wise to watch for counterfeiters as we know of at least one...

SquirrelMaster

Linus was not the name quoted. In fairness, they typo'd the word Lainaus as Lainus which is how Tinymight emails are sometimes signed. We all know the Tinymight creator's actual name.

Maybe this vapelifestore is actually legit and thinks everyone goes by Sincerly and Thank You. Seems unprofessional at best or a counterfeit producer at worst.

I messaged Tinymight on IG to clarify.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It actually has Greek origins, but I guess my point was that Linus is a name regularly used in Nordic countries, tho in reality a name is just a name and it could be used anywhere. So to me the idea of trying to discount what someone says based on the name they use is kinda silly. I had originally thought that TM had no vendors but was corrected that he has some in Europe. I would not be surprised to see he has/is developing one here in the US given how much biz he is doing here.

All that being said I do think it wise to watch for counterfeiters as we know of at least one...
I don't know if you are winding me up, but "Linus" is a name, and folks are saying his name is "Lainaus".

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I don't know if you are winding me up, but "Linus" is a name, and folks are saying his name is "Lainaus".
That’s not the TM maker’s name, it’s a salutation or similar. We often think it is but it’s not. I forget his real name. He also had an assistant named “David” (a real name and person) replying to some of my emails last year.

I’m very curious about purported internal improvements and would like to know more if anyone can provide that. My TM is still rocking (every single time :)) 22+ months and I’d consider a second if there was any internal update. Cheers. :peace:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, I'm not MEANING to wind you up... ;) Sorry, I see your point and I had missed the spelling difference. The point I was making is that I don't yet see a reason to suspect that https://www.thevapelifestore.com/ is lying to us and is not an "authorized retailer" for TinyMight products. If TM has not yet arranged for that it would be a smart move for them to do so soon.

DillGaff

Sorry for any confusion concerning a US based retailer, as I stated in my earlier post

I emailed TM directly at info@tinymightvape.com last week and they confirmed that The Vape Life Store is an authorized re-seller of their product.

Sat, Jan 15, 12:53 AM (9 days ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi! Yes, they have products from our factory.
Lainaus DILLIGAF <dilligafff@gmail.com>:

> Is this website authorized to sell your product?
>
> https://www.thevapelifestore.com/co...ers/products/tinymight-portable-420-vaporizer

SquirrelMaster

Sorry for any confusion concerning a US based retailer, as I stated in my earlier post

I emailed TM directly at info@tinymightvape.com last week and they confirmed that The Vape Life Store is an authorized re-seller of their product.

Sat, Jan 15, 12:53 AM (9 days ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi! Yes, they have products from our factory.
Lainaus DILLIGAF <dilligafff@gmail.com>:

> Is this website authorized to sell your product?
>
> https://www.thevapelifestore.com/co...ers/products/tinymight-portable-420-vaporizer
No worries, I wondered if your question to Tinymight had been lost in translation and they just replied back with a yes not knowing your question. There has been a few language barrier "conversations" before between Ville and members, and that combined with the Lainaus part (which confused most of us in early 2020), and the Chinamights has me skeptical.

One thing is for sure. The Tinymight is still arguably the best portable ;).

checkyourlibido

Definitely the easiest to obtain out of all the top portables. P80, FW, Milaana, Nomad, etc. are all much more difficult to get your hands on.

Zipford

I'm interested in what they upgraded -- it seems like the clunkiest aspect of the TM is the user interface for things like trying to turn off the led off or knowing what level your battery is at. But those don't seem easy to fix without a major redesign.

It's a little surprising the company would announce or confirm updated electronics are coming so far in advance (who wants to buy one between now and February 5?) and also give no sense of what is actually being upgraded.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Haha ! That shit with Lainaus name again ,btw Laina means Shit in my language. Yes the maker adopted that nickname ,cause he find it really funny that people keep calling him that even after it is explained multiple times that it means quote in Finnish . The guy is just high spirited !
Nice to hear about updated electronics, i still have my early edition TM and it is working like day 1 . Much thanks to Lainaus, one of the best and for sure the most used gift i have ever received !

Dreadvik

Anyone tried one of these as a wpa?

Dreadvik,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'm pretty sure it works, at least that is what I remember seeing in a vapefiend video but getting the screen out is probably a pain

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Dreadvik

SquirrelMaster

Anyone tried one of these as a wpa?

All of my XL8R stems fit poorly (very loose) unlike my straight RBT stems which half work well. Others may have better luck.

@Abysmal Vapor If he's just trolling with that name that's pretty damn funny. I can't fault anyone for a being shit disturber, in fact I encourage it!

Last edited:

JollyGreenGiant

Any recommended break in procedure - or special cleaning of the parts? Do I need to do a burn off cycle, or just a light wipe of the parts in iso?

Mine is charged up and ready to go….

JollyGreenGiant,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom