TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
not at all only trying to calm any fears those that ordered. but if I ordered one I might also be concerned but I know tinymight will take care of me. they never forgot anyone service wise, sometimes it just took time but they have continued to improve and lets not forget their Christmas time generosity last year. they do eventually take of everyone

SquirrelMaster

All my stems have a joint on one side so that ends up being my mouthpiece. I used part of the CU on the TM side and a rimmed screen on the other side to keep the balls in the stem. The balls work pretty well for cooling, but a little longer stem and more balls may be better...
stem-w-balls.jpg

$10 for 48 quartz balls from Amazon was a pretty good deal I thought, especially if you compare them to prices of "pearls" on dabbing sites.
I wonder what would happen if you took a torch to one of those quartz balls? I bought some quartz balls that were destroyed when I torched tested them first and although I'm not saying those will do the same thing, there is a huge variance in quartz quality so it's something I'd be cautious with. If they hold up well, you got yourself a great deal!
file

I still think it's an image size issue. If I cut the resolution way down and increase the jpg compression, Mediafire works just fine (been using it for a while).
I was checking out your images on IG earlier (which are great btw) and that's pretty disappointing. Good on them for offering a full refund but the idea of staining any wood vape is just nuts especially when the wood can get quite warm in use. It freaks me out anyways. I'm still hoping they release a completely different wood species someday. Any burl would be top of my list but there are tons of different species out there that haven't made their way into my collection yet. I like that this dark option was a start contrast from the original and I feel like that would be best for sales but let's be honest, any nice wood will sell. When I imagine a purple heart, cocobolo, african blackwood or any burl (thuya, amboyna, buckeye, etc.) I get a warm tingly feeling and feel the instinct to reach for my wallet :D

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I wonder what would happen if you took a torch to one of those quartz balls? I bought some quartz balls that were destroyed when I torched tested them first and although I'm not saying those will do the same thing, there is a huge variance in quartz quality so it's something I'd be cautious with. If they hold up well, you got yourself a great deal!

They should be fine, there are a lot of reviews on Amazon, all about how these specifically do not explode under heat or anything like that lol they are good reputable quality, beracky brand, why we bought :tup:

Seantagon

I received my limited edition today (the one on the right):

file

I very much do NOT recommend it. It's the same wood with black paint and the paint can easily be scraped off with a fingernail; it's not even remotely durable.

Edit: Does the image load for anyone? I see the image when I'm in edit mode, but not when the message is posted.
I’m seeing all images this one and the links. They must have fixed it or maybe there was a delay.

that’s lame shit with the black one. Extra $20 as well what a shame 🤦‍♂️

far left is very nice. You say you torched it? Like with an actual hand held torch!

Seantagon,

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
Oh my FUCKING goodness.

I ordered a TM one week ago and it was waiting for me when I got home today. Did a minimal (tiny!) amount of cleaning with a cotton swab dipped in iso. I almost always have high grade recreational herbs on hand, but I decided to break it in with some nice outdoor I got from a friend. Fired it up and HOLY BALLS. This device is amazing. Very easy draw compared to my Arizer, and... just... wow. Two or three hits at about a 5 and I was significantly effected. An hour later, a couple of puffs at about 8 and man...

How is this machine so incredibly awesome? Sometimes with hobbyist sorts of gear, a high-end product is twice the price of its nearest competitor, but only fractionally better overall. Diminishing returns and all that. But damn! Not here! After just one stem I'm 100% convinced that this was worth every penny. I have been wanting one for a couple years, should have bought one sooner! Now I understand why folks put up with its sometimes finicky nature and need for intermittent calibrations or DIY fixes.

Maybe I'll find more nits to pick as time goes on, but for now the only negative I can express is the strange, fish-like odor. It kinda smells, but oh well. I'm sure that will dissipate soon enough.

Oh, and I ordered a couple of the recommended P26A's only to find that my unit shipped with one rather than a Sony or whatever. So that is neat. Also, I did not get the cool wooden instructions, but a short paper manual (although the paper itself has a woodgrain pattern, so it remains in a similar spirit, I suppose).

Shit Snacks

Oh my FUCKING goodness.

I ordered a TM one week ago and it was waiting for me when I got home today. Did a minimal (tiny!) amount of cleaning with a cotton swab dipped in iso. I almost always have high grade recreational herbs on hand, but I decided to break it in with some nice outdoor I got from a friend. Fired it up and HOLY BALLS. This device is amazing. Very easy draw compared to my Arizer, and... just... wow. Two or three hits at about a 5 and I was significantly effected. An hour later, a couple of puffs at about 8 and man...

How is this machine so incredibly awesome? Sometimes with hobbyist sorts of gear, a high-end product is twice the price of its nearest competitor, but only fractionally better overall. Diminishing returns and all that. But damn! Not here! After just one stem I'm 100% convinced that this was worth every penny. I have been wanting one for a couple years, should have bought one sooner! Now I understand why folks put up with its sometimes finicky nature and need for intermittent calibrations or DIY fixes.

Maybe I'll find more nits to pick as time goes on, but for now the only negative I can express is the strange, fish-like odor. It kinda smells, but oh well. I'm sure that will dissipate soon enough.

Oh, and I ordered a couple of the recommended P26A's only to find that my unit shipped with one rather than a Sony or whatever. So that is neat. Also, I did not get the cool wooden instructions, but a short paper manual (although the paper itself has a woodgrain pattern, so it remains in a similar spirit, I suppose).

Nice, yeah this is the common experience haha, pure convection on demand, and this is a great way to do it! The odor is from the oak wood, I think it helps if you let it sit disassembled after cleaning, air out more, but it will dissipate over time either way... And yeah some people have gotten Sony and Samsung and Molicell now, I think Molicell will probably end up being the standard generally moving forward since it has proven to work so well... Someone mentioned the switch from wood to paper manuals, cute that they kept the wood grain!

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

I was checking out your images on IG earlier (which are great btw) and that's pretty disappointing. Good on them for offering a full refund but the idea of staining any wood vape is just nuts especially when the wood can get quite warm in use. It freaks me out anyways. I'm still hoping they release a completely different wood species someday. Any burl would be top of my list but there are tons of different species out there that haven't made their way into my collection yet. I like that this dark option was a start contrast from the original and I feel like that would be best for sales but let's be honest, any nice wood will sell. When I imagine a purple heart, cocobolo, african blackwood or any burl (thuya, amboyna, buckeye, etc.) I get a warm tingly feeling and feel the instinct to reach for my wallet :D

Below is a link for the 48 pack of 6mm Clear QUARTZ balls, recommenced by @Shit Snacks
I’ve now bought 10 of these packs. Price just dropped to $8.99/pack.

You asked about “torching” them. I just did a quick test of 3 balls in a frying pan at full heat, using a surface probe, temperature was over 375f. Then dumped them into COLD water. No cracking! I didn’t do the other test, but QUARTZ will scratch borosilicate glass, I’ll let ShitSnacks do that test, as he has PLENTY of glass these days.... :)

Zipford

With the light turned off and while in demand mode, does the battery drain? I would think not, but has anyone paid attention leaving it on and in on demand mode all the time?

Last edited:
Zipford,

Shit Snacks

With the light turned off and while in demand mode, does the battery drain? I would think not, but has anyone paid attention leaving it on and in on demand mode all the time?

There is little if any battery drain when left on in on demand mode, even having the light on is minimal train, some people have done tests here :tup:

SquirrelMaster

They should be fine, there are a lot of reviews on Amazon, all about how these specifically do not explode under heat or anything like that lol they are good reputable quality, beracky brand, why we bought :tup:

Below is a link for the 48 pack of 6mm Clear QUARTZ balls, recommenced by @Shit Snacks
I’ve now bought 10 of these packs. Price just dropped to $8.99/pack.

You asked about “torching” them. I just did a quick test of 3 balls in a frying pan at full heat, using a surface probe, temperature was over 375f. Then dumped them into COLD water. No cracking! I didn’t do the other test, but QUARTZ will scratch borosilicate glass, I’ll let ShitSnacks do that test, as he has PLENTY of glass these days.... :)

I must have missed the posts both of you made on these earlier, they are definitely a great choice! Thanks for sharing the link again :).

Oh my FUCKING goodness.

It doesn't seem even remotely fair to compare the Tinymight with any portable from Arizer imo:D. Fuck I love this vape.

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
It doesn't seem even remotely fair to compare the Tinymight with any portable from Arizer imo:D. Fuck I love this vape.
Seriously. I bought my ArGo maybe 3.5 years ago. I think I paid around $200 or so, and it has held up pretty well, though I mainly used it out and about. Typically I'm going through my trusty Underdog at home. I'd never get rid of my UD, but... I might unplug it for the first time in 5-6 years. Maybe its a typical TinyMight honeymoon phase? Am I mad, or does the TM hit harder than most desktops?!

Seantagon

Seriously. I bought my ArGo maybe 3.5 years ago. I think I paid around $200 or so, and it has held up pretty well, though I mainly used it out and about. Typically I'm going through my trusty Underdog at home. I'd never get rid of my UD, but... I might unplug it for the first time in 5-6 years. Maybe its a typical TinyMight honeymoon phase? Am I mad, or does the TM hit harder than most desktops?!
I’ve gotten pretty big hits with the TM through a water piece. The only desktop I have is the Cloud Evo. I wouldn’t say it hits harder than that in my experience. It’s great how many different attachments you can get for your TM, it’s very versatile.

Seantagon,

SquirrelMaster

The possible extraction speed of the Tinymight puts it above most other portables and even some desktops (at least with a similar sized load). It is mind boggling when I first started using mine, how quickly it could extract. Then like most vapes I lowered the temps and it still blasted me. Having something new is always fun but it still impresses me everytime. No other portable surpasses it imo when you combine that with its temperature variability, swappable batteries, ease of cleaning, small first factor, flavour profile, and artisanal look and feel.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
As many of you know I’m a big native user, seldom using anything external for cooling (I do have these options however). Even with the stock cooling unit and stem (mostly short for me for better pocketability) I get wonderful clouds on higher temps; this had been my optimal TM experience for 15 months, notwithstanding how incredible the TM hits. Recently I’m not cloud chasing as much and trying not to get too hot in the throat natively and using lower temps on most of my vapes including the TM. In concert with that I’ve removed the CU nuts and washers and enjoy a lower range of temps and get wispier clouds but the TM still rocks me - every single time. Love this vape. With a fully charged battery there’s hardly anything this vape can’t do. It’s awesome. Just used it too to welcome Saturday, mostly spent load with only 2 buzzes for the battery on 4.5 believe it or not and I’m feeling better than good. Weekend regards to all. :peace:

pmthokku

I would like some feedback on the best way to keep the herb contained in the extra long cooling stem (the one with the glass divots, which I will call xlcs), so as to enjoy an arizer like experience where one can avoid cleaning the inside of the unit for a very long period of time. This is because, unlike the solid SS bowl in an arizer, there is only a mesh screen in the TM by design.
1. If I insert a domed screen inside the xlcs about 1.5cm inside, then put herb for about 1 cm, then use the basket screen to plug the opening, does this do what I want? In other words, if the grind is medium, does it effectively contain the herb inside the xlcs so that it doesnt fall into the TM?
2. Has anyone modified the above setup, but with the dzoinp mod instead of pluggin the xlcs with the basket screen, how does it change things?
3. Does using TM hamster style significantly reduce the requirement for inside cleaning?
4. Has anyone used hash sandwiched in double cotton layers inside the xlcs? Does it ever combust when used this way? What temps do you use?
Looking forward to hearing from those who have used the TM long term. Basically, I want to minimize the amount of cleaning I have to do while still getting really cool vapour. This is why I am not talking about using the CU etc. Please let me know what works best given the (I hope) clearly defined objective.

pmthokku,

kilo

The possible extraction speed of the Tinymight puts it above most other portables and even some desktops (at least with a similar sized load).
So true. This is something that I've always said about the Hopper but the TM is like a "Hopper on steroids" (sorry to use such a cliche!) I've only had my TM for a week or two and still need to discipline myself not to take too big a hit, even at level 4, because before I know it I've got vapor coming out of my freaking ears! I really enjoy all the options available – using a wooden stem, using glass beads, doing small one-hit loads, etc – and I'm really looking forward to getting the WPA so I can use in with a j-hook. I think not having to use any cooling other than a longer vapor path will really bring the whole TM experience up another notch higher.

Tweakz

It's been a long time since I wrote here, my friends.
For ~20 months now, my reliable and faithful TM has been pleasing me with my daily stable work :rockon:
I managed to calibrate the temperature and I reduced my settings after boost mode to acceptable ones :bowdown:
I love this device :love:

condition

I would like some feedback on the best way to keep the herb contained in the extra long cooling stem (the one with the glass divots, which I will call xlcs), so as to enjoy an arizer like experience where one can avoid cleaning the inside of the unit for a very long period of time. This is because, unlike the solid SS bowl in an arizer, there is only a mesh screen in the TM by design.
1. If I insert a domed screen inside the xlcs about 1.5cm inside, then put herb for about 1 cm, then use the basket screen to plug the opening, does this do what I want? In other words, if the grind is medium, does it effectively contain the herb inside the xlcs so that it doesnt fall into the TM?
2. Has anyone modified the above setup, but with the dzoinp mod instead of pluggin the xlcs with the basket screen, how does it change things?
3. Does using TM hamster style significantly reduce the requirement for inside cleaning?
4. Has anyone used hash sandwiched in double cotton layers inside the xlcs? Does it ever combust when used this way? What temps do you use?
Looking forward to hearing from those who have used the TM long term. Basically, I want to minimize the amount of cleaning I have to do while still getting really cool vapour. This is why I am not talking about using the CU etc. Please let me know what works best given the (I hope) clearly defined objective.
Regarding XL stem, it was posted pages back, a pic with half of default CU, inserted inside XL stem. I tried it and worked well. As you can move the CU up and down, you can load more herb and further inside the stem, avoiding contact with heating element"s screen.

indicandescent

Dismembered Member
I tried the XLCS out late last night (and briefly this morning). I want to say that flavor was perhaps a smidge better, but I almost feel like the vapor is warmer than native short stem with the CU. I've more "research" to do but at this point I think native will suit me fine most of the time.

My TM's LED (is it RGB?) is red, always. Is that the default? Is it a different color in session mode? Any way to change the color or is it just on or off?

Top Bottom