TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I only have a 18mm bubbler for all my vapes, should have gone with the 10/14/18 adapter? Or are they going to get Dirty quick and need Frequent cleanings? Just want to get all my ducks in a row if possible!

No I was just saying, because you got two of the short stem and two of the long stem, but only one WPA... I assumed you were getting spares in case of breakage, so now if you break your WPA you won't have a spare! Unless you get some RBT stems too ;)

Shit Snacks,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
in relation to TM? I've seen that there's nothing new.:shrug:
there is no thread for batteries and chargers?:puke:

dzoinp,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
It actually charges @ 3 amps, or it has 3 amps to share between it's 4 bays? I would think 3 amps is a lot.

Yeah, I should have mentioned that in my last post. Some of the cheaper models, even from the good brands will advertise a high charge rate, then you discover the total amps are actually spread across multiple charge BAYS. Make sure the charger you are considering, shows the “per bay” capacity when all bays are full. 2 amps per 4 bay charger, is 8 amps total, if you wanted to charge 4 batteries at full charge rate. Causal users don’t need the added expense or complications of a hobby type charger, but they are great if you get in deep.

Djsleepy

No I was just saying, because you got two of the short stem and two of the long stem, but only one WPA... I assumed you were getting spares in case of breakage, so now if you break your WPA you won't have a spare! Unless you get some RBT stems too ;)
I left a reply with my order to try and get a 2nd one ; cause I like to have have extras ! I broke my bubbler before I’ve never broken a stem ... maybe cuz I vape indoors!

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

I have this one and it works great. The LCD is handy like @cybrguy says. More expensive than some other well-known competitors though and I have yet to use it to charge anything bigger than an 18650 so maybe it was overkill.

I've got this Opus charger and the model before, I've had very good luck with both. I upgraded for the additional battery types and minor fw upgrades. The advantages to Xtar or Nitecore is their popularity makes support readily available if needed.

RustyOldNail

Ok, enough charger talk. Now in the future when the charger issue comes up, we can link to this page. I just had to respond when I saw those SPRINGS... I refuse to let unregulated Chinese electronics burn my house down, and have personal experience with the subject.

This post is to say, I challenged myself to find something I could fashion into a SAFE - PUSH TOOL for the TM C.U.
The challenge was to find something simple, that already exists in my home. As most know, you can use almost anything to push the solid metal part of the CU, (mouthpiece end). But pushing on the open SCREEN end of the CU, can push the screen in, or worse. Oh, and I didn’t want to use anything that could scratch the glass, so hard plastic is good.

Take the metal clip holder off the PaperMate Flair M pen, and push all you want....

CA87BE88-6FBB-4AA5-8454-B0B919B57483.jpeg

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
After a couple days it wouldn't be a terrible thing to pick that discussion up and drop it in the 18650 battery thread, or even open a new one about chargers. @Stu likes doing stuff like that. :lol: Leave it a couple days tho so the TM crowd gets to see it in case they are new at this.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Order number 2597 how long till I can get shipment......... oh dang wrong thread............ just busting your balls, that's not even my order number lol

My question is that what was already posed
ANYONE note a shut off timer in SESSION mode? I think there is a timer before it shuts down.

Didn't get a reply that I saw and I'm also curious, @RustyOldNail my guess is that if the tinymight doesn't have draw detection it must have a timer to protect the device. Does yours seem unusually short? Like it's not enough time for a session with throughly extracted bud?

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
The thing is: most of us use the on-demand mode 99% of the time. I didn't know there was a shutoff timer (thought it would boot down when the cells are dying), but there might be. I don't think the manual mentions one, though.

RustyOldNail

Order number 2597 how long till I can get shipment......... oh dang wrong thread............ just busting your balls, that's not even my order number lol

My question is that what was already posed

Didn't get a reply that I saw and I'm also curious, @RustyOldNail my guess is that if the tinymight doesn't have draw detection it must have a timer to protect the device. Does yours seem unusually short? Like it's not enough time for a session with throughly extracted bud?
The thing is: most of us use the on-demand mode 99% of the time. I didn't know there was a shutoff timer (thought it would boot down when the cells are dying), but there might be. I don't think the manual mentions one, though.

I would normally be vaping in on demand, using session for water rigs.
But, I wanted to warm up my TM, to help soak in a bees wax application. I came back to it in a short time and it was OFF.
So I thought someone who has owned one awhile might know. Makes sense there would be kind of time out programmed in the chip. Would also be nice if they added a 3rd wooden coaster, with the rest of the manual!

Just wait till you try and top your battery off, using the internal charger, when it’s not discharged enough, but that’s a separate post....

almost there

I would normally be vaping in on demand, using session for water rigs.
But, I wanted to warm up my TM, to help soak in a bees wax application. I came back to it in a short time and it was OFF.
So I thought someone who has owned one awhile might know. Makes sense there would be kind of time out programmed in the chip. Would also be nice if they added a 3rd wooden coaster, with the rest of the manual!

Just wait till you try and top your battery off, using the internal charger, when it’s not discharged enough, but that’s a separate post....
There is indeed an auto shutoff. I exclusively use mine on session mode. Noticed it when I had to reload a stem and it buzzed and went off.

MonkeyTime

There is indeed an auto shutoff. I exclusively use mine on session mode. Noticed it when I had to reload a stem and it buzzed and went off.

Ohhh, I hadn't caught the buzz yet. I've been meaning to chime in about this. Yes, there's a timer, but I've only noticed it a couple of times and I couldn't tell you if it's based on time or time after non-use or what. Around the 10 min mark is when I seem to find it turned off, but I won't swear to that, it's post session :ko:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Yeah, I should have mentioned that in my last post. Some of the cheaper models, even from the good brands will advertise a high charge rate, then you discover the total amps are actually spread across multiple charge BAYS. Make sure the charger you are considering, shows the “per bay” capacity when all bays are full. 2 amps per 4 bay charger, is 8 amps total, if you wanted to charge 4 batteries at full charge rate. Causal users don’t need the added expense or complications of a hobby type charger, but they are great if you get in deep.

I haven't seen any charger that can charge 2 amps per bay, it looks more like shared between, is that really bad that it charges slowly? or it just sucks because it takes time?

m0sh,

m0sh

^^^ Info on chargers IMO are not garbage, but what ever you guys feel, I think if people are going to use this vape, this is important, and thankfully I avoided using something dangerous, so massive thumbs up for those who wrote to me, I am super grateful!

Back to Water tools...

Is anyone being using the TM with a VapeXhale HT?
How is it?
I just ordered a HydraBase so I could use it like a "normal" water tool, perhaps it works better with a TM?

SquirrelMaster

^^^ Info on chargers IMO are not garbage, but what ever you guys feel, I think if people are going to use this vape, this is important, and thankfully I avoided using something dangerous, so massive thumbs up for those who wrote to me, I am super grateful!

Back to Water tools...

Is anyone being using the TM with a VapeXhale HT?
How is it?
I just ordered a HydraBase so I could use it like a "normal" water tool, perhaps it works better with a TM?

I have a DHGate hydratube recycler that I use with the Tinymight occasionally. It works well, the only problem with the larger HT's is they can become a bit unwieldly compared to the small size of the Tinymight. I think you have the right idea with Hydrabase, that should work well.

SquirrelMaster,
Reactions: m0sh

Nano-Doser

Have you guys seen on the Tinymight website, they are now selling dosing capsules. They look very similar to the fury dosing capsules. Does anyone know if they are the same as the fury ones? They are £5 each which seems a bit excessive but if they are specially designed for the TM and they work well I might order some. Also there is basket screen for sale on there too. No photo of these, so I'm assuming it's just a domed screen to add in order to minimise gunk buildup in the cooling unit grill?

justcametomind

It's unlikely the capsules are the same as Fury, oven is smaller. It may be the same size as Fierce capsules but I still have to receive Tinymight to give a try. The shape seems very similar, seems also that the mesh at the bottom part of the Tinymight cap is a bit strenghtened but still very hard to justify the price of 4,90$ each.

Nano-Doser

It's unlikely the capsules are the same as Fury, oven is smaller. It may be the same size as Fierce capsules but I still have to receive Tinymight to give a try. The shape seems very similar, seems also that the mesh at the bottom part of the Tinymight cap is a bit strenghtened but still very hard to justify the price of 4,90$ each.
Yes definitely pricey but if they are effective it will save alot of time cleaning the CU. I currently use a screen in front of the cooling unit to cut down on the need for such frequent cleaning but I love the idea of dosing pods. The fury ones I got were 5 for £10 though. Will wait to see if anyone can confirm if they're made specifically for the TM before ordering I think

Nano-Doser,

justcametomind

Seems like these caps are compatible with TM. Mesh (on the original TM caps) is better than tiny holes on top and bottom (SB style), but at least they don't cost 5$ each.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: Jill NYC

m0sh

I have a DHGate hydratube recycler that I use with the Tinymight occasionally. It works well, the only problem with the larger HT's is they can become a bit unwieldly compared to the small size of the Tinymight. I think you have the right idea with Hydrabase, that should work well.
Thanks man! that's why I was opting for a Calyx as well.

m0sh,
Reactions: Summer
Top Bottom