TinyMight / TM 2

Thermal

I don’t understand Polish, but I came across this video of a this guy huffing on a TM2 like a madman….
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

badbee

TM1??
...session mode and the button pressed?? You were in boost mode...which are two numbers above the selected temp:rockon:
That was probably what happened (yes, TM 1.5). I almost never use session mode. I just about dropped the damn thing in my effort not to waste a single whiff of vapor (which I did when I coughed it all back out).

Rodney

Am back using the TM2 daily as the hit from the volcano feels like nothing compeered to the TM2 and the amount of weed you save with the TM2 is crazy considering how high you get from 0.1g.

See guys just after xmas I could not get any weed and down to my last so had to micro dose to make sure I never ran out and just so glad of the TM2 and had a wonderful time over those days and that is smoking a tenth compared to usual as had to be careful never ran out.

Has now got to the point that I cant get as high with the Mighty+ or the volcano and that makes me a tiny bit sad if am honest but happy I have the TM2.

Sto.Oned

You have to remove the ring that holds the oring, the tube (aluminum or stainless steel) and the heater screen, to get a good look...
I don't know... it looks like they are misaligned...they are just two crossed ceramic pins that hold the coil...
If they are off-center I believe they are broken

It seems to me that you've already done everything... have you tried scrubbing the plates? What about cleaning the battery lid and top plate threads with iso? ...they create a lot of aluminum dust that causes loss of conductivity
These are two of the most important things in these TM1 power losses. I still use mine daily and about every 6 months I do all these procedures... you don't even need to remove the main screw... just loosen it a little until you can move the plates
@dzoinp so, resuming, the question are:
1-yes I already put iso everywhere as said, but still I don't understand if is important or not to put a piece of foil and not paper under the metal plate. Foil is better?
2- from your last message I didn't understand if off-center they are broken (first part of your message) or it's possible to move and center them just moving from the bottom part without removing torx(last part) , just from the little space it creates between wood and circuit.
3- which specific part should I scrub? Where it touch the battery (both cap and bottom part) or even the plate where I put the foil ?
4 even if circuit losen a little, I can't do much with the second screw inside, I only see the bottom metal part that touch the battery, that's it. You mean to scrub/clean with iso it from here or to align coil from here?

Thanks

Sto.Oned,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
still I don't understand if is important or not to put a piece of foil and not paper under the metal plate. Foil is better?
forget that for now... the difference is that paper compresses more easily and over time it can lose its strength and not help the contact
didn't understand if off-center they are broken (first part of your message) or it's possible to move and center them
I haven't seen your coil without the heater screen yet...have you?
There are two very fragile ceramic pins that cross the coil from one side to the other. you have to check how they are, but without the heater screen, which is very easy to remove. If the two pins are not passing through the coil correctly, it is because they are broken and you will need to request repair.
which specific part should I scrub
without opening the TM? None! Are the batery cap thread and top plate thread clean??
The procedure for rubbing the plates is described on the official website...don't need to open th TM
don't know how to explain it better
align coil from here
Don't do anything like that...you'll break the pins...if they aren't already broken

Last edited:

popitup

Do you want a full arizer bag's worth of vapor in 10 seconds from a handheld vape?

Are you looking to replace your boundless?

Do you want to spend more money on accessories as well?

TM2 is a great vape, I would recommend it to most people, unless they wanted a desktop, or a sipper. Not that the TM2 can't be a sipper, but you'll be paying extra for that luxury.

Do you actually need another vape, or do you just want one? Can you afford VAS?

blisty

Do you want a full arizer bag's worth of vapor in 10 seconds from a handheld vape?

Are you looking to replace your boundless?

Do you want to spend more money on accessories as well?

TM2 is a great vape, I would recommend it to most people, unless they wanted a desktop, or a sipper. Not that the TM2 can't be a sipper, but you'll be paying extra for that luxury.

Do you actually need another vape, or do you just want one? Can you afford VAS?

I am willing to sell my Boundless if I'm upgrading.

/Do you want a full arizer bag's worth of vapor in 10 seconds from a handheld vape?/

... sometimes :science:

/TM2 is a great vape, I would recommend it to most people, unless they wanted a desktop, or a sipper. Not that the TM2 can't be a sipper, but you'll be paying extra for that luxury./

I have a desktop, I'm not selling that one..
I'm more looking to upgrade my handheld/on the go game..
I also have a Dynavap..Use it on and off with my CFX.. Sometimes both of them on one evening, sometimes just the dyna, sometimes just the boundless..you get the point..

/Do you actually need another vape, or do you just want one? Can you afford VAS?/

Need..Want.. patato patata :p

What are these extra accesories you're talking about?

blisty,
Reactions: Momor

Petetbay

What are these extra accesories you're talking about?
Basically stems, wpa(if required) and at least one battery. You don’t need to spend too much on stems $50-100 will get you 2 or 3 stems and that can do most people good. I got my TM2 last fall and I already have over a dozen stems and wpa’s, I made up some myself.
If you’re hard on your vapes and known to drop some, TM2 might not be a good purchase as it does not take much abuse like some mass produced devices. :2c:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Should i upgrade to a TM2?
Yes

Am back using the TM2 daily as the hit from the volcano feels like nothing compeered to the TM2 and the amount of weed you save with the TM2 is crazy considering how high you get from 0.1g.
The thing is you have 2 opposite extremes there. Yes, the TM2 is great at almost any amount of weed, but the Volcano has a very large bowl unless you're using some type of reducer. This was a big reason why I never looked at a Volcano. I didn't need to get a whole football team high, and using a bag, half of it would go stale on me cause I'm such a lightweight. One of my past DD's was an enano, and while it was a plug-in, it shared the ability to be a great microdoser as well as a full pack killer.

By the By, I am still rocking 2.5

blisty

Basically stems, wpa(if required) and at least one battery. You don’t need to spend too much on stems $50-100 will get you 2 or 3 stems and that can do most people good. I got my TM2 last fall and I already have over a dozen stems and wpa’s, I made up some myself.
If you’re hard on your vapes and known to drop some, TM2 might not be a good purchase as it does not take much abuse like some mass produced devices. :2c:
Ok thanks for the heads up.

blisty,
Reactions: Petetbay

kiddvudu2

You know what would be kinda cool? If there was a straight stem with a glass screen at the bottom but the top was wide open. And the stem came with a mouthpiece (like the ones sold at TRWW), but the MP's intake holes were on the sides of the stem instead of facing straight down. This would allow for the user to fill the stem with whatever they want (CU's, beads, pills, etc), and trap it all in using the MP, but with the MP intake not being at the bottom so it wouldn't get obstructed by the beads. It would be easy to clean and even change out with different colored or styled balls/pills/etc.

Random thought Thursday. :sherlock:

Varden

You know what would be kinda cool? If there was a straight stem with a glass screen at the bottom but the top was wide open. And the stem came with a mouthpiece (like the ones sold at TRWW), but the MP's intake holes were on the sides of the stem instead of facing straight down. This would allow for the user to fill the stem with whatever they want (CU's, beads, pills, etc), and trap it all in using the MP, but with the MP intake not being at the bottom so it wouldn't get obstructed by the beads. It would be easy to clean and even change out with different colored or styled balls/pills/etc.

Isn't that exactly what the new stems are?

This ones:

Has anyone tried them? Any comments? They look interesting.

Petetbay

Like this Grav 16mm octotaster one hitter w/glass screen and Vgoodiez glass mp. I use mesh screen on the glass screen because it lets much herb thru. You could use a basket screen on the open end and fill with beads and have the glass on top so don’t need the glass mp.

Vgoodiez just added a new stem that is exactly as you required. Didn’t know it was a new Tinymight stem in 2 sizes even.

My very dirty stem.

Last edited:

Sto.Oned

forget that for now... the difference is that paper compresses more easily and over time it can lose its strength and not help the contact

I haven't seen your coil without the heater screen yet...have you?
There are two very fragile ceramic pins that cross the coil from one side to the other. you have to check how they are, but without the heater screen, which is very easy to remove. If the two pins are not passing through the coil correctly, it is because they are broken and you will need to request repair.

without opening the TM? None! Are the batery cap thread and top plate thread clean??
The procedure for rubbing the plates is described on the official website...don't need to open th TM
don't know how to explain it better

Don't do anything like that...you'll break the pins...if they aren't already broken
Ok, i opened it and the + is perfectly aligned, in fact in my previous message I told you that tm works really good, it's not just working enough on number 2-3-4-5-6 (before I did a couple of shots on 3-4 and i got stoned, now is not working) but maybe this is due to the fact that i moved a little bit down the CU (I think that now it contain like 0,3- 0,4 g) so maybe there's not enough weed to let me feel stoned with lower temperatures. Could be?
One last question. To rubber /scratch the battery pin on the bottom part of tm, i should open the first torx screw, move down the circuit and with a knife scratching it from there? I feel that this should be the easiest way to scratch it properly seeing where I'm scratching it.

Otherwise, in your previous messages what you told me to do removing the first torx screw, just for cleaning with alcohol or there s another useful thing to do with the tm disassembled?

Thanks!

Sto.Oned,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
before I did a couple of shots on 3-4 and i got stoned, now is not working) but maybe this is due to the fact that i moved a little bit down the CU (I think that now it contain like 0,3- 0,4 g) so maybe there's not enough weed to let me feel stoned with lower temperatures. Could be?
I don't think it's because you reduced the bowl!:disgust:
Maybe the quality of the greens? less resin? :hmm:
Maybe it just needs to be recalibrated...if you raise the temperature you'll get the same results as before?
One last question. To rubber /scratch the battery pin on the bottom part of tm, i should open the first torx screw, move down the circuit and with a knife scratching it from there? I feel that this should be the easiest way to scratch it properly seeing where I'm scratching it.
Don't do that... :doh: just clean it with a cotton swab and ISO...if it's dirty. I never needed to do that
in your previous messages what you told me to do removing the first torx screw, just for cleaning with alcohol or there s another useful thing to do with the tm disassembled?
I suggested loosening the main screw slightly so you can move the plates in reverse so that the main board "scrapes" the bottom plate and improves contact. This is the procedure, which is now suggested in the FAQ on the official website, but which the old people of this thread had already suggested here...a long time ago:rockon:

Top Bottom