TinyMight / TM 2

imor jones

I just tried the s&b capsules in the tm. Never tried ot before. It works really well. Flipt it over after a few pulls and got another few nice ones.
When i tried the capsules from tinymight i did not like them.
I also never tried the capsules from the alp. They are supposed to work as well. I have some here. I should try :)
About safety from the aluminium capsules. We are not supposed to discuss material safty things here. There are special threads for that.
Some people in the s&b venty thread say the titanium capsules perform better...

gmo67

Hi guys. Still smacking me up the head which is nice but looking at batteries now as burning through my current ones

So any recommendations for batteries and charger in UK? Fast charge if possible

Many thanks
I got my charger and batteries from vapefiend
ive got the nitecore charger but they seem to be out of them at the moment,im sure they have an alternative though.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Since I just received 40 of the aluminum ones (and after using 3 capsules so far I really love it), I'm not eager to buy anymore right this moment. I hope this isn't out of bounds to ask, but is there any reason to lean towards the Ti for health/safety reasons? I'd bite the bullet and buy them if so, otherwise, I'm very happy with these ones!

When I first bought my Mighty, I bought the large (40) pack of aluminum capsules, but knew I didn’t want to load that many as freshness would suffer, so I commissioned @Delta3DStudios to make an (8) capsule loading tray.
Never like the fragility of the aluminum, some say S&B designed them to be disposable?

Anyways, once I discovered the TITANIUM ones, I bought (2) 5-Capsules = total of 10, as each (5) pack comes in a SS carry tube that has a silicone oring top. @VGOODIEZ also offers them in Stainless Steel, but I wanted fast heat up and cool down, similar to the S&B aluminum version, but ones that will last “forever”…..

Material arguments vary, but many dislike aluminum for both health and taste. One must factor that S&B uses aluminum in many of their heater bowls, so it’s unavoidable if you buy the device.

However, titanium is considered medically “body safe”, as it’s used in body implants. Doesn’t mean it’s vape safe, but many of my more expensive desktop vapes, like those of CH, make most of their products from titanium, so that’s where I placed my “safety” bets. Some say they can detect the taste of both titanium and stainless steel, and certainly aluminum, so that’s up for a user to experiment and decide.

Personally, after a lot of research and reading, I go first for titanium, then SS, and avoid aluminum whenever possible!

But in terms of capsule use and longevity, the titanium and SS ones are worth it to me, regardless of any additional costs, because they don’t deform, and will last…. I usually just load 5, sometimes all 10, but certainly don’t need 40 getting DRY.

Tji89

There's been a TM in the house since this morning. I've been playing with it all day.

Thermostat set to 8, session mode, classic hash in a capsule, the flavor is brief but the clouds are there.

Thanks for posting all these tips and suggestions for use ;)

The hash is crushed between two screens, put into an S&B capsule (aluminum), filled with a few glass beads. The capsule is placed under the TM stem.

Prophet dry rig and Tinymight 2
Can you please do a video of this setup ? 🙏

ragnorak71

Morning team awesome

So I have searched thread but when you are searching cases it generates a lot of hits. I am finding the unit gets hot so thinking one of these sleeves or cases might be worthwhile.

Anyone recommend any good ones? I like the look of the leather ones but there are so many options. As always, many thanks

ragnorak71,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Orvaxxx

Morning team awesome

So I have searched thread but when you are searching cases it generates a lot of hits. I am finding the unit gets hot so thinking one of these sleeves or cases might be worthwhile.

Anyone recommend any good ones? I like the look of the leather ones but there are so many options. As always, many thanks
@Duba makes leather sleeves which I would highly recommend.

Duba

Accessory Maker
@Duba makes leather sleeves which I would highly recommend.
Thank you for the mention.

I have different options depending your wish in term of protection. You can see them on my website (link in bio just below).
I can make custom order also so feel free to ask

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
The TM2 has arrived.
That was fast, and my order had a Rocket Stem, a bubbler, dosing capsules, basket screens, conical screens, two types of wpa, and thus and such. From the quick glance I've given, GRAV Upline comes in here somewhere, so I'm guessing the Upline Chillum as the pipe, bubbler and bong won't fit, and it sounds like there might be cross over use with S&B dosing capsules. Seems fine for a start, and I'm sure the pricier and more exotic accessories will show themselves in no time.
I have never been so unprepared to welcome a vape home, except the few I was so unprepared for, I just tucked them away until later. So I guess it does happen, but this isn't a GPen, so it feels a more serious unprepared.
Usually I read the thread for a vape before it shows up, but @VGOODIEZ, was so fast I guess I'm going out of order and reading after.

kiddvudu2

Totally agree, I hate those dumb aluminum capsules - they're so dang fragile, and a PITA to open once a capsule has been well-used.
Thank you all so much for the replies. I added some of the TI capsules to my shopping cart, but once I realized it was going to cost me $200 to fill the caddy I just bought from @Delta3DStudios, versus the $14 that I just spent for 40 aluminum ones, I decided to put this purchase on pause for a while. Especially since I've only used three of the 40 new aluminum caps.

I'm just going to enjoy these ones for a while, maybe the titanium ones will come down in price at some point.

Happy Friday all! Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: budski

R1ng0

Thanks for that link my Tm2 its currently away under warranty having the power button fixed but I just grabbed two of those stems thanks for the link, and I just noticed it's fixed and should be here Monday :)

This is a reputable place to buy then from in the UK.

Yeah and grab the xtar X4 charger that's what i use and it works great buy some spare wraps as well as you will need those then look at there recommended 18650's peace

R1ng0,
Reactions: Cheebsy

popitup

After 6 months of using the TM2 with a few versions of S&B capsules, my daily routine involves 1 capsule that I reuse and scoop out of my grinder as necessary. Every few weeks, I replace the capsule, and the dirty one goes into the every-other-week iso wash with screens and other stems.

I have a drawer full of unused capsules. On occasion, I've loaded up to 8 for the mighty, but as my TM2 never leaves home, no great reason for me to pre-load. So take this into consideration when making a purchase.

I'm not informed enough to comment on the health of aluminum vs titanium, but I would 100% advise against any of the SS capsules, or the gold ones if you come across them.

Funny enough, after all this time, the tinymigh.t_bowl and JoDa WPA are the only two stems I use without a capsule because the stems stay inverted and the herb never touches the TM2 screen.

budski

cantre member
I'm not informed enough to comment on the health of aluminum vs titanium, but I would 100% advise against any of the SS capsules, or the gold ones if you come across them.
just curious why? I love the gold airvape capsules.

budski,

popitup

That comment is specific to some S&B capsules, because there are gold-platted copper ones going around

Copper when heated release fumes that when inhaled can lead to “metal fume fever.” The “gold plating” is meant to protect you from that problem.

Maybe these are safe when brand new but gold is one of the softest metals on the planet. A small scratch on the exterior is going to reveal the toxic copper under-plating. It’s possible to scratch off gold plating with your finger nail.

https://www.reddit.com/r/craftymighty/comments/kl3sha

budski

cantre member
thanks popitup, the airvaape are stainless under the gold, I see it on the worn bottom of some older well used caps that sit on the tm2 ovenscreen a lot.

budski,
Reactions: popitup

SammyTM2

You're fine, rubies are often used in ball vapes, but if you have boro balls, they would be more efficient at cooling. Ruby balls are better for retaining heat.

You're fine, rubies are often used in ball vapes, but if you have boro balls, they would be more efficient at cooling. Ruby balls are better for retaining heat.
Obviously I was playing about blowing up lol. I was thinking the higher thermal conductivity of the rubies would transfer the heat to the titanium stem like a radiator. But was really what I had on hand from some ball vape builds.

SammyTM2,

ragnorak71

I tell you what, this is a hell of a piece isn't it? When the stars align and it hits just right, my word. So getting the glass collection out of storage today and seeing what we have. Very much looking forward to trying it with water.

So, onto today's question. How often does the cooling unit need cleaning? It's hard to tell how clogged it is so was wondering on the concensus

Tried s+b capsule last night, got all anxious worrying it would get stuck but wasvall good and really pleased with the results. Abv was very even and dark. Still not settled on one method yet but probably using spiked ball stem most. Cannot wait for the glass Charlie piece and more experiments. It's all about the research baby. And spending money, I have gone a bit mad this week.

Have a great Saturday all

SammyTM2

I tell you what, this is a hell of a piece isn't it? When the stars align and it hits just right, my word. So getting the glass collection out of storage today and seeing what we have. Very much looking forward to trying it with water.

So, onto today's question. How often does the cooling unit need cleaning? It's hard to tell how clogged it is so was wondering on the concensus

Tried s+b capsule last night, got all anxious worrying it would get stuck but wasvall good and really pleased with the results. Abv was very even and dark. Still not settled on one method yet but probably using spiked ball stem most. Cannot wait for the glass Charlie piece and more experiments. It's all about the research baby. And spending money, I have gone a bit mad this week.

Have a great Saturday all
Only my 4th day with my TM2 but the pack makes a huge difference! When using the stock CU. I push it in the Ti stem deep 3/8” and only slightly pack. Afterwards I push the CU up above the lip of the stem brush any specks and blow into the mouth piece. Looks like the buildup will happen quickly and cleaning the tm cu will turn into a weekly chore. I’m also testing a daisy stem from Vgoodies that is nice.

Top Bottom