TinyMight / TM 2

budski

cantre member
if it's not air tight due to dimple deformation a few bowls will goop up the gaps. using reclaim as glue/sealant, THIS IS THE WAY

Last edited:
budski,

Sto.Oned

Il pulsante è sufficientemente isolato, penso che la maggior parte dei materiali dell'o-ring possano farcela.

Cosa hai rimosso dal pulsante?

Potresti metterci del nastro adesivo per farlo tornare indietro / stare in silenzio?
I don't think I removed anything from the button (or didn't see it fall when I opened it). Yes, tomorrow I'm going to add some tape around the button or some paper underneath. Then I'll let you know
Thanks to any suggestion

Zipford

Is the glass tip from vgoodiez any good? Bout only stem I could find atm
Don't know about that one, but if you need another stem the GRAV Upline Taster is an inexpensive option that I like. I've posted about it a number of times in the past, and think it cools as well as the OG unit but requires far less cleaning and is easier to clean.

Zipford,
Reactions: cosimo

Rodney

I really like the ones with the terp pills. I have a bunch of ruby balls coming tomorrow and will try doing my own for now.

Really like the look of this one and is ok price and local to me.

Durbandream

Upline taster with dosing capsules is great. Nice flavor, decent cooling, almost no cleanup, huge hits and easy to pull. Is it significantly worth it to upgrade to another aftermarket stem?

Durbandream,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I really like the ones with the terp pills. I have a bunch of ruby balls coming tomorrow and will try doing my own for now.

Really like the look of this one and is ok price and local to me.

I'm gonna have to check out the terp pill stems, but RWW makes great stuff. Their 18mm wpas are well made and so reasonable. They don't offer the plain 14mm wpa very often but the premium models have some nice design. I prefer full 18mm on my TM2 stuff to keep the openings as wide as possible. ;)

Do the RWW acrylic mouthpieces fit well in a GVB bead stem?

I was also checking out that rocket stem over at SneakyPetes. Looks cool, but kinda large for a mouthpiece. I'm guessing the footprint (and maybe the cooling?) might be somewhere between a beaded glass stem and a Jhook. Anyone got a comparison?

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Grass Yes

bumaye

My TM2 has a faulty button again. It was stuck and the device could be turned on just by shaking it. I contacted them and they answered me that they have reinforced the button and it will not happen again. Thought i might share that information as i know that the Button is a reason for people to not choose the TM2. Love this device!

Rodney

Upline taster with dosing capsules is great. Nice flavor, decent cooling, almost no cleanup, huge hits and easy to pull. Is it significantly worth it to upgrade to another aftermarket stem?

do you mean this??

if it is same thing will get one and report back :)

EDIT - OMG it is the same thing as just read other people saying it is amazing and i can get oen of these really cheap here in uk :)

Thnx so much for informing me about this Durbandream !!!!

Last edited:
Rodney,
Reactions: cosimo

Dr. G

Old Resident
I was using another vape for a bit. Today, I broke out my beautiful TM2 with a Spaceship glass piece from Good Vibes and the beautiful case with a spaceship from LabetKomp...loaded it with Northern Lights and took a nice steady draw. WOW! What a great vape...I know I have said this before but, I want to continue giving KUDOS to the engineers and owners of this vape...this company is just great. The flavor of that first hit was superb. Thank you Tinymight...the vape is just perfect and I truly love it. Thank you to all the glass artists, and artists creating really nice accessories for us to play with. The end.

PinkeyeLabs

I modified the cooling chamber with Stainless Steel A4 or 316L marine-grade parts and G5 titanium, which were more specialized than the A2 or 304 grade steel used in the original cooling unit. Even the beads cooled faster and had a higher degree of anti-corrosion than glass beads.

M2.5 x 30mm bolt
M2.5 x 15mm bolts + washers + nu
10mm titanium drilled washer
4mm bearing beads - Stainless Steel A4 316L Marine grade
8mm ID/ 1.5mm TD - Heat resistance/ Food grade Silicone.

I could use both parts of the cooling unit or use the titanium washers as a individually cover without having to use screens.

Regards!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I modified the cooling chamber with Stainless Steel A4 or 316L marine-grade parts and G5 titanium, which were more specialized than the A2 or 304 grade steel used in the original cooling unit. Even the beads cooled faster and had a higher degree of anti-corrosion than glass beads.

M2.5 x 30mm bolt

I could use both parts of the cooling unit or use the titanium washers as a individually cover without having to use screens.

Regards!

Super cool! Thanks for posting this.

HighTime

M2.5 x 30mm bolt

Regards!

This seems like a great idea! Would you please say where I can I source all those same parts? Thanks!

HighTime,
Reactions: Dr. G

PinkeyeLabs

This seems like a great idea! Would you please say where I can I source all those same parts? Thanks!
I bought everything on ebay uk. for fast shipping. But there's a lot of sellers from China. With the same standards.

Just look for the standard quality.
Stainless Steel A4 or 316/316L (Regular Stainless Steel is A2 or 304)

From SS 304 or A2 standard all is "Food grade". I researched a little bit.

The cooling unit screw is M2.5.

Rodney

M2.5 x 30mm bolt

Regards!

omg thnx so much for sharing this with us. Has given em the thing I need to now do similar :)

PinkeyeLabs

13395156213106.jpg

Top Bottom