TinyMight / TM 2

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
ok, thanks @Grass Yes and @BreadStick. That confirms my suspicions about these screens. I'll stick with my regular rimless baskets and use the rimmed ones for decorative, thimble sized potpourri dishes or something.
They are great for RBT vapes and the HLT. Lots of people like to throw them in a ball vape bowl for microdosing. Hopefully you can make use of them.

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
ok, thanks @Grass Yes and @BreadStick. That confirms my suspicions about these screens. I'll stick with my regular rimless baskets and use the rimmed ones for decorative, thimble sized potpourri dishes or something.

Yeah rimless are better, you can get the official rim screen from TM so it won't get stuck, but I don't like using it as much... Also the trick to loading, do so upside down, I mean I like to keep it all upside down using a U-turn setup anyway, but yeah this keeps things cleaner, especially if you keep it upside down until you start taking your first hit, once you start inhaling with heat, the load will completely stay in the basket pretty much... However the standard design when you are loading and using carefully, even turning upright etc there is really no problem, and you have the protective screens there for a reason (you wouldn't want like fine powder I suppose though and there is always a risk potentially over time for dust particle etc just to fall through anyway)

Dr. G

Old Resident
Yeah rimless are better, you can get the official rim screen from TM so it won't get stuck, but I don't like using it as much... Also the trick to loading, do so upside down, I mean I like to keep it all upside down using a U-turn setup anyway, but yeah this keeps things cleaner, especially if you keep it upside down until you start taking your first hit, once you start inhaling with heat, the load will completely stay in the basket pretty much... However the standard design when you are loading and using carefully, even turning upright etc there is really no problem, and you have the protective screens there for a reason (you wouldn't want like fine powder I suppose though and there is always a risk potentially over time for dust particle etc just to fall through anyway)
Great advise as usual.

Rodney

So guys I should buy a few 18650 battery and a charger as accessories when i get a TM2? any particular 18650 and chargers that are better? I see can pick up these battery and 2-4 bay charger cheap but might not be fast charger but fi is charging 4 at time should be fine right?

I get my money for PLENTY refunded before next week and that is half the money I need so will deffo be getting a TM2

Rodney,
Reactions: Dr. G

Dr. G

Old Resident
So guys I should buy a few 18650 battery and a charger as accessories when i get a TM2? any particular 18650 and chargers that are better? I see can pick up these battery and 2-4 bay charger cheap but might not be fast charger but fi is charging 4 at time should be fine right?

I get my money for PLENTY refunded before next week and that is half the money I need so will deffo be getting a TM2
Congratulations on getting a TM2…you will never regret it. It’s just perfect.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Careful about buying your 18650s. I recommend you don't buy them from Amazon. Amazon has a bad habit of selling rewraps and battery quality is very important with 18650s. Buy from a reliable battery vendor like imrbatteries.com or liionwholesale.com or illumn.com.

Durbandream

Just grabbed the TM2 and it's a great vape, better than I remembered when I used a friend's. It doesn't have the mind-bending top end of say TRRW butane vapes but it's by far the hardest hitting portable I've ever come across. The high seems different than my Arizer Air Max, which is more forward and sharp. The TM2 is more stoney and ethereal, which is a nice contrast.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For those just buying a TM2, I'll continue to put my plug in for the 18mm wpa paired with a good dry J-hook. I believe the 18mm glass gives the beast full reign with the least restriction. RogueWW has a damn good 18mm wpa for cheap and I continue to love the OGB J-hook with the right angle bend. The vapor is actually cool when it hits your mouth. The best waterless cooling I have ever experienced.

He's only showing the 14mm version right now, but he would probably make you an 18mm if you ask.

I have been eyeing the Sneaky Pete rattle stem because it looks so cool. I don't know how well it cools?

Durbandream

Got the Grav Upline taster and I'm really surprised how well it works, especially when you cover the hole with a pressed piece of weed instead of using a screen. Are there any stems with the low profile of the stock stem but better cooling capabilities that don't require a bunch of metal?

Durbandream,

Petetbay

Are there any stems with the low profile of the stock stem but better cooling capabilities that don't require a bunch of metal?
Have you looked @ Rogue Wax Works, lots of nice TM2 glass stems? Leave me some, I haven’t did my TM2 order yet. :2c:
Hard to find alternative short 55mm stems especially with built in cooling, you could add your own beads, which is what I’m going to do with the OG short glass stem. Not a fan of the SS cooling unit, though the screen is very useful.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got the Grav Upline taster and I'm really surprised how well it works, especially when you cover the hole with a pressed piece of weed instead of using a screen. Are there any stems with the low profile of the stock stem but better cooling capabilities that don't require a bunch of metal?

If you do really like the taster, and don't want steel mesh screens, you could buy more tasters, to send and see if good vibes can modify them for you to turn them into fixed cooling stems... There are people here who have done that themselves, in various ways, but I think he could do it unless something happens to the GRAV glass though I don't see why it would be workable since I have sent him class to work with before

Shit Snacks,

mulciber

I'm afraid I never gave much thought to battery life. I'm seeing my 18650s drain instantly in light use. I've seen that there are ways to preserve the power as long as possible, but I'm wondering how many recharges are the average for these before they meet their demise. I've also seen some statistics online, but the demands of the TM/TM2 probably reduce the projected lifespan they suggest by a great deal. Thanks in advance!

mulciber,

budski

cantre member
good reminder, I'm gonna put a lower amp wall plug on one of the 2 slot fast chargers i have. seldom in a hurry when I have one already charged up

budski,

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I'm with you on standard replaceable batteries. I don't even want internal rechargeable. That is what always disappointed me with the grasshopper. I still like it and never had any problems with my two originals but now when those batteries finally stop charging its just memorabilia . 18550's are cheap and easy to get . That was certainly a big selling feature when I was originally looking at the TM

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Just a couple of weeks away from my 4 year anniversary with a TM. still love it as much as the first day.:love:
Yes but do you love it more than the TM2? :) Happy almost anniversary. Thanks to your accidental second TM over 3.5 years ago, which I bought from you new, I’ve been blissfully enjoying my OG TM since then. The TM rocks - every single time! It’s been my daily driver for 2 years and still going strong. Cheers to TM!! :peace:

Top Bottom