TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Both of mine are Gen one. I am thinking seriously about upgrading one of them, tho it works fine.

cybrguy,

gangababa

The more I hear reported about others' TM (2?) concerns or problems or what's happenings, the greater my need to appreciate the one I've got and not take a 'destorillador' (screwdriver) to it, no matter how much I want to.

No light bleed

gangababa,

Pinehurst

Hey guys, can someone give me the OD and ID of the 80mm glass stem? I dont have one to caliper and Im wanting to get a 10mm wpa made.

Pinehurst,

green68beetle

I have an issue with my tinymight 1. I've had it for about a year and a half. It now won't heat at all. When I turn it on I get the flashing light but when I hold the switch in it only takes a second to vibrate, rather than a couple of seconds, and there is no heat whatsoever. Is there a simple fix or do I need to send it back? I also detected a burning smell the other day.
Just an update and only posting for others who may have this issue. I tried several suggested repairs and ultimately had to send it in for repair. Luckily there's an authorised repairer in Australia now where I live. It needed a new board and working well now. I am happy enough with the Tinymight and don't see the reason to upgrade to the 2.

Thermal

Hi. I’m in EU. Anyone know the cheapest way to get a TM2? Sometimes there are discounts and codes and stuff? All help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I bought my one from magicvaporizers, the unit wasn’t discounted, but the accessories were, so if you’re buying accessories from the start, that might be an option. Vapefiend has a £10 off discount code, if that is feasible for delivery costs.

bobothevaper

I bought my one from magicvaporizers, the unit wasn’t discounted, but the accessories were, so if you’re buying accessories from the start, that might be an option. Vapefiend has a £10 off discount code, if that is feasible for delivery costs.
Thanks. I found a discount code for these guys that takes it down to 314 euros: https://lacentralevapeur.com/ code: FC13LCV10

Pinehurst

Why does the TM2 vapor feel incredibly dry or harsh? This vape hits my throat and makes me cough every single hit. Dry might not be the right description but its more harsh than any other vape.
Even using it with a water piece, its very different than other vapor.
Has anyone else experienced this or has this been addressed?

I run my TM2 between 6.5 - 7.5.
My ball vape stays at 425°f
SSV right at the edge of combustion 😅
POTV 1 at 420
Pax at 420

Pinehurst,

Sto.Oned

Hi all! Since one year I m using with love the first version.

I made a wood short stem (that I can connect with bubbler, that I never use).

I have two important questions :

1- falling I broke the internal glass (the one removing the top ring) and I already have two glass for a repair. But I don't feel the airflow compromised. Although it's almost broken and it miss a small triangle of glass, when I vape I do great clouds and it's not too hot after 6 months that is broken 😂. Can I keep using it like this or I could have a little upgrade (less heating I imagine) or better performances if I fix it?
Because if I'm not wrong the broken glass doesn't influence too much the experience.

2- i use a cu in the wooden stem. I love this config as I hate glass ( see previous question 😂😅) and too long items.

But I really hate, once in two months, when I feel less vapor and I have to clean the cu.
There's literally too much shit to clean everywhere in so many small pieces, and I m too lazy for that 🤯

I normally try to get the best compromise, with a small screwdriver I try to get part of resin and I put in on a small piece of paper(sometime I put that in pipe) , then another piece of paper to clean it all with food alcohol. All the process takes me at least one hour or more, gluing hands all the time. I was thinking to buy a single long screw to simplify the three small ones😂 but at the end I don't think I ll smoke again resin so, what's the best lazy way to clean it, using an ear stick (cleaner) with alcohol or what? I don't have much alcohol so doing like this will consume much less than drop it in alcohol.
Or, better option for me, is there anything else that can be a good and mostly simpler cu?
I imagine that somebody tried some diy mod 😁 hope to simplify my life 🌱

Sto.Oned,

2minTurkish

Has anyone disassembled, cleaned all the parts, and then done a burnoff on a brand new TM2? Is that overkill? Also, I just took a dry, stemless rip on max On-demand and noticed more of a metallic-y taste that I don't remember noticing on my TM1.5... but that could be my brain re-writing history. Has anyone else noticed that? It's not a complaint, I just know every vape has a signature "taste" and I'm curious how/if it'll effect the taste of the bud.

2minTurkish,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

Pinehurst

Has anyone disassembled, cleaned all the parts, and then done a burnoff on a brand new TM2? Is that overkill? Also, I just took a dry, stemless rip on max On-demand and noticed more of a metallic-y taste that I don't remember noticing on my TM1.5... but that could be my brain re-writing history. Has anyone else noticed that? It's not a complaint, I just know every vape has a signature "taste" and I'm curious how/if it'll effect the taste of the bud.
It does taste pretty metallic¡!

Pinehurst,
  • Wow
Reactions: cosimo

Modicum

Hey people , I've been told by 2 souls that the dosing caps are great ( really?) & to buy an additional cooling unit because using 2 really cuts the heat. Any truth in those tales ?

Modicum,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Hey people , I've been told by 2 souls that the dosing caps are great ( really?) & to buy an additional cooling unit because using 2 really cuts the heat. Any truth in those tales ?
That seems like a good way to get rid of most of the flavor from your cannabis.

I don't like the dosing caps because they are fiddly and harder to load than just using the straw method. They also definitely steal flavor.

The CU also steals flavor, but not quite as much IMO. But I think lowering the temp and ditching the CU were the best tasting upgrades I made.

Varden

I'm with @Grass Yes . I have not used the cooling unita in years. They steal flavour, they get junked very quickly and they are hard to clean. It is better to get a third party stem that does not use the cooling unit.

As for the capsules I use them when going around for convenience. I do not use them when at home, but I live in a country where herb is still illegal, so when I'm around, they are useful, even when it is true they affect the flavour.

We've had this discussion before in more length if you check like 10 pages back.

But do not get extra CU, they are horrible. I did get extra and now they collect dust in storage.

Cereal4dinner

So I've come to realize that I prefer using the rimmed screens that hold 0.1.

I just prefer the extra airflow, and how the screen clips into some stems and stays there.

I've noticed it only fits properly into the extra long 3d cooling stem, and the stock stems.

The artisan stems like the pill stem all seem too wide internal diameter. So the screen just falls out of place.

Are there any other stems that the rimmed screen fits? I'm thinking of the Rocket stem and the Grav Taster stem in particular.
Eds tnt wood wpa fits these. All of the artisan pill stems I have fit them too. The stock 14mm wpa doesn't :(

Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: RedZep

Shivam

So I've come to realize that I prefer using the rimmed screens that hold 0.1.

I just prefer the extra airflow, and how the screen clips into some stems and stays there.

I've noticed it only fits properly into the extra long 3d cooling stem, and the stock stems.

The artisan stems like the pill stem all seem too wide internal diameter. So the screen just falls out of place.

Are there any other stems that the rimmed screen fits? I'm thinking of the Rocket stem and the Grav Taster stem in particular.
I can get all my rimmed basket screen to fit. I just have to poke 4 indents so the screen kinda bulges on the sides, this gives enough friction to hold it in almost any stem.

Last edited:

Pinehurst

Has anyone tried feeling both cooling units with rubies to see if it will eliminate or cut down on the metallic taste¿?

EDIT: use the search feature and find the answer.

I'm just shocked at the poor quality of the vapor produced. Yeah it hits hard but it falls flat on everything else. Tastes like metal, no cannabis taste, harsh as hell. Honestly, I'm regretting the purchase and would rather have spent my money on a future device.

Last edited:

kiddvudu2

Has anyone tried feeling both cooling units with rubies to see if it will eliminate or cut down on the metallic taste¿?

EDIT: use the search feature and find the answer.

I'm just shocked at the poor quality of the vapor produced. Yeah it hits hard but it falls flat on everything else. Tastes like metal, no cannabis taste, harsh as hell. Honestly, I'm regretting the purchase and would rather have spent my money on a future device.
Definately get rid of the cooling units. They influence the taste for sure. Get (or create) a stem that doesn't use the cooling units.

Without the CU's most stems will feel much more open, so I can't handle any temp setting above 6.5 with my good stems. And I usually prefer closer to 4 or 5 because the more open path delivers more flavor and more heat.

Peese!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Just out of curiosity, which other vapes have you tried? Moving to pure convection can be tricky for some people as it forces you to control your draw speed.

Your idea of packing the CU with balls is a good one to help with both your problems. It will increase restriction while it cools the vapor. So you will get better vapor even if you have poor breath control.

I'd also advise you to keep your temperature low. The best flavors can be found there.

But I agree that removing the CU altogether improves the flavor the most.

Top Bottom