TinyMight / TM 2

Cereal4dinner

Troy and Jerry featured this on their show last Friday.
Looks impressive but over $80 with shipping to USA. How would this be better than say a rogue wax works WPA with a basket screen???

the new metal wpa basically turns it into a ball vape(performance) The stem has a screen so it’s basically a metal bowl… and they made it fit loose for easy heater removal and stir? Sign me up!

Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: gmo67

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
From what I could tell, it's just a metal bowl with a handle. It reminds me of an oversized Lotus wpa. They (Troy and Jerry) were getting some massive rips off it because they were loading it to the hilt with flower. Not that there is anything wrong with that, if you want that experience. But there was nothing "extra special" going on with the heating or cooling in that metal wpa.
And as someone mentioned previously, you could probably have a similar experience with a glass wpa that has an adjustable screen.

Cereal4dinner

Please explain this to me. How does a metal WPA change the performance?
well it already pretty much performs as good as the ball vapes, your just converting the setup from a basket to a bowl so you can just toss flower into it. can stir and tamp with ease

Cereal4dinner,
Reactions: gmo67

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
well it already pretty much performs as good as the ball vapes, your just converting the setup from a basket to a bowl so you can just toss flower into it. can stir and tamp with ease
That makes sense.

I own many ball vapes and I don't think the TM is anything like one. That's no knock against the TM, they just share almost nothing in signature and style to me.

Grass Yes,

Ganjora

12. MY VAPE BURNED SUDDENLY ALL MATERIAL AND GETS VERY HOT

- Sometimes when using for example some 3rd party dosing capsules, it is possible that the mesh screen that sits above the heater, gets pushed out of its holder and falls right on top of the heater. In this case the heater will not work as supposed as there is a short circuit and the vaporizer will reach insanely high temperateres, and the screen can even melt away partly. For this reason it is not advised to use anything else except our own accessories with the Tinymight. To fix this issue, you should remove the tube holder from the top panel, red o-ring and the metal tube and then you should see the screen holder and if the screen is still in place. Please take out the stainless steel screen holder. If the screen has fallen on top of the heater, you should try to remove it carefully with tweezers.Sometimes it has melt a little bit there, and then special care should be taken. After moving the screen very softly side to side, the molten connection usually breaks and the screen can be taken out. We have replacement screens. Remember that the screen should never be used without being first inserted securely to the screen holder. Sometimes the huge current caused by the short circuit may have damaged the control electronics of the Tinymight, and the vape might not heat up anymore, or reach the desired temperatures. if the change is small, you might get it fixed simply by recalibrating it with our instructions, but in some cases the only solution is to replace the electronics so we need to get the unit for repair.

Last edited:
Ganjora,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

12. MY VAPE BURNED SUDDENLY ALL MATERIAL AND GETS VERY HOT

- Sometimes when using for example some 3rd party dosing capsules, it is possible that the mesh screen that sits above the heater, gets pushed out of its holder and falls right on top of the heater. In this case the heater will not work as supposed as there is a short circuit and the vaporizer will reach insanely high temperateres, and the screen can even melt away partly. For this reason it is not advised to use anything else except our own accessories with the Tinymight. To fix this issue, you should remove the tube holder from the top panel, red o-ring and the metal tube and then you should see the screen holder and if the screen is still in place. Please take out the stainless steel screen holder. If the screen has fallen on top of the heater, you should try to remove it carefully with tweezers.Sometimes it has melt a little bit there, and then special care should be taken. After moving the screen very softly side to side, the molten connection usually breaks and the screen can be taken out. We have replacement screens. Remember that the screen should never be used without being first inserted securely to the screen holder. Sometimes the huge current caused by the short circuit may have damaged the control electronics of the Tinymight, and the vape might not heat up anymore, or reach the desired temperatures. if the change is small, you might get it fixed simply by recalibrating it with our instructions, but in some cases the only solution is to replace the electronics so we need to get the unit for repair.
It looks like maybe you are quoting the Tinymight FAQ? Did you push the screen through the heater?

I had assumed this was not possible with the TM2 screen.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Momor

gangababa

I had assumed this was not possible with the TM2 screen.
This is correct. The TM2 heater is protected by a perforated solid disk (locates and centers the upper and lower glass halves of the heater-oven).
Top-Glass-Spacer.jpg

Photo credits to photographer

bardad

fighters
i am unable to decrease/increase the temperature range on tm2
I click according to the instructions and I can't get into the setting mode.
everything according to the instructions up to point 4, here it always just switches on the device in the classic way
I do not know what I am doing wrong.
I guess I'm an idiot
can you advise

bardad,

RedZep

fighters
i am unable to decrease/increase the temperature range on tm2
I click according to the instructions and I can't get into the setting mode.
everything according to the instructions up to point 4, here it always just switches on the device in the classic way
I do not know what I am doing wrong.
I guess I'm an idiot
can you advise
The heat setting is a physical dial underneath the device. Select your temp, then press the button 3 times. The device is now on.

Now hold the button until it vibrates. It is now up to temp and ready to extract.

RedZep,
Reactions: dimmusp

bardad

I probably wrote it wrong
I want to move the temperature range
maybe you can call it recalibration?

bardad,

mulciber

The heat setting is a physical dial underneath the device. Select your temp, then press the button 3 times. The device is now on.

Now hold the button until it vibrates. It is now up to temp and ready to extract.

This person is asking about point #4 of the appendix on the back page of the instruction manual. It allows the user to go beyond the set temperature range. I've never done it, so I can't advise. However, I'm curious as to why one would want to.

mulciber,
Reactions: RedZep

bardad

I'm happy to write that
I mostly vape on number 4 and when I wanted to try vaping gradually through 1 to 5, due to the careful preservation of terpenes and substances that are said to evaporate at different temperatures, it seemed to me that even on 1-2 it still burns quite a lot. that's why I would he wanted to shift the temperatures down, starting from very low temperatures.
according to the instructions, tm2 starts at 1, which corresponds to a temperature of 140. some vaporizers heat to much lower temperatures and this probably makes sense for some users.
so why not try it if I don't use temperatures higher than 5 anyway....
I also thought that the temperature converter was malfunctioning, so I would simply find out if this is the case or if I'm just not noticing such a subtle difference between the individual temperatures.

according to the instructions, I tried it several times, in different ways, and it still doesn't work
i thought if someone had already done this and written it in their own words or pointed out some pitfalls….

stuey

I have never tried to alter the temperature range so other than read the instructions, which you have, I cant comment.

Im only posting to ask why. If you were to slow draw speed down or pulse the draws you would end up with a similar effect.

Other than that try contacting TM direct as I think there is more scope in recalibration than is even mentioned in the manual/

But as 99% of people are fine with the default temp range Id just maybe question if your issue can be solved by draw speed alone.

But anyway TM direct can help

stuey,

bardad

so I report that I finally succeeded
I guess I didn't take enough breaks between push-ups, I don't know...suddenly it works.
I still haven't understood whether there are three positions of the temperature range together or whether it's in degrees... I'll find out in time
well, if there is someone who vaporizes in this way, i.e. small amount - low temperature, I would like to hear some experiences.
of course it's probably necessary for a person to have a low tolerance for thc, otherwise it doesn't work very well.
when I try the shifted temperature and someone is interested, I can give a report.
there will probably be more people who move the temperature upwards, but is it still vaporization?

bardad,

bardad

well, I was just really interested if they allow it to be set
whether it will be something interesting for me
I also influence the temperature by pulling and speed, but I wanted to know the extreme and as I wrote, I was surprised that it burns enough even for level 1 and I don't know if it is so normal.
I also believe that for heavy smokers who switch to vaping, the temptation will be to increase the temperature range to a complete burn, as they were used to from combustion.

the question is how many degrees does it move, at what maximum temperature does it stop.above and below. 70w is a good combustion engine right?
you probably can't tell from the manual.
thanks for the advice to contact tm directly
I haven't communicated with them in any way yet, the question is whether they will want to solve such nuances with me, maybe they have enough of their own problems...
i will try

and I'd really like to hear from experienced homeopathic vaporizers, if there are any.
let me know

bardad,

the123321

I have a new Tinymight 2. It would not turn on out of the box so I plugged it in for an hour. The light is red for a moment when you plug it in then the light goes off. If you unscrew the battery cap and screw it back in it vibrates 4 times and shows a green light then goes off. The lights on the device are not on. I have tried charging with 2 different USB C chargers(Pixel fast charger and a Samsung Tablet charger)

When I click the button three times to enter on demand mode it does nothing. I have tried it at setting 7 and 10. When I click it three times and hold on the third press it does nothing. No lights.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:
the123321,

HorrorD77

Probably the wrong thread to ask. But I've been using my Tm2 daily since the day I received it February 2nd. It's my partner in crime. Sure theres room for improvement, pass through usage, longer battery life etc..
Prior to getting the tm2, I was a 2-3 gram a day smoker, bowls, joints. Up until a few months ago I haven't smoked since getting the tm2 Smoked maybe 5 or 6 times since and every single time no matter how dank and fresh the herb is, glass tip joint or freshly cleaned bong and it tastes like an ashtray! Will my ability to enjoy smoking ever return lol? Seriously though it's very frustrating as there's times the tm2 can't roll with me.
But the high from the vape is 10x better imo but would still like to enjoy a fatty once in a while.

HorrorD77,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
so I report that I finally succeeded
I guess I didn't take enough breaks between push-ups, I don't know...suddenly it works.
I still haven't understood whether there are three positions of the temperature range together or whether it's in degrees... I'll find out in time
well, if there is someone who vaporizes in this way, i.e. small amount - low temperature, I would like to hear some experiences.
of course it's probably necessary for a person to have a low tolerance for thc, otherwise it doesn't work very well.
when I try the shifted temperature and someone is interested, I can give a report.
there will probably be more people who move the temperature upwards, but is it still vaporization?

I like to milk the low temps, I don't use much either, if the lowest settings with yours are not low enough, then it seems totally reasonable to me for you to recalibrate so they are even lower... I've never felt the need to recalibrate any of mine though personally (recalibration is just not a solution if the power level and temperature level seem to change over time then there is another problem in that case) Good luck dude

Probably the wrong thread to ask. But I've been using my Tm2 daily since the day I received it February 2nd. It's my partner in crime. Sure theres room for improvement, pass through usage, longer battery life etc..
Prior to getting the tm2, I was a 2-3 gram a day smoker, bowls, joints. Up until a few months ago I haven't smoked since getting the tm2 Smoked maybe 5 or 6 times since and every single time no matter how dank and fresh the herb is, glass tip joint or freshly cleaned bong and it tastes like an ashtray! Will my ability to enjoy smoking ever return lol? Seriously though it's very frustrating as there's times the tm2 can't roll with me.
But the high from the vape is 10x better imo but would still like to enjoy a fatty once in a while.

Haha sorry but that's typical as you become more of a snob, several years ago I tried puffing a joint with buddies at a bachelor weekend in Colorado, I brought a vape for myself though it was tempting to experience the old ways... Never again though haha it was pretty terrible, you're just destroying, inhaling toxicity, not to mention that horrible flavor when it could be fantastic and less controlled effects without a clean high... RIP smoking I wish no one ever did it at all lol

mulciber

thanks for the advice to contact tm directly
I haven't communicated with them in any way yet, the question is whether they will want to solve such nuances with me, maybe they have enough of their own problems...

They may not answer promptly, but in my experience they're happy to answer questions if they can.

I have a new Tinymight 2. It would not turn on out of the box so I plugged it in for an hour. The light is red for a moment when you plug it in then the light goes off. If you unscrew the battery cap and screw it back in it vibrates 4 times and shows a green light then goes off. The lights on the device are not on. I have tried charging with 2 different USB C chargers(Pixel fast charger and a Samsung Tablet charger)

When I click the button three times to enter on demand mode it does nothing. I have tried it at setting 7 and 10. When I click it three times and hold on the third press it does nothing. No lights.

Any ideas? Thanks!

The switch broke on my TM2 about 1.5 months after it arrived. There appears to have been some bad switches, and that may be all this is. They sent a mailing label and had a repaired unit back to me in 10 days.

Top Bottom