TinyMight / TM 2

stuey

I have been wishing for a reliable vape with 10 year warranty for a while now, especially after the warranty nightmares with my 2 Crafties. I guess they have faith in the quality of the product, as it would be a nightmare to warranty it in Europe. One question how integral is it to steer the bowl during use to get max extraction. Do you need to do it, or you can get by not doing it?
Usually I dont bother stirring. Its pretty even IMO

Smknbud

Hello all! I have a Tiny Might 2 on it's way to me now. I picked it up along with a 3D XL Stem and a few extra basket screens from VGoodiEZ.

I picked up 4 more P28B Milocel 18650s. I have a charger already as well. Thinking I'll charge them at 0.5A - but if someone has a different opinion please let me know.

From what I'm seeing it appears the first thing many people do is get an aftermarket stem.

I've seen a lot of comments about the Mad Heaters Revolve Gen2, paired up with a stem that fits the TM2. I'm debating on getting that - or one of the glass stems from Good Vibes Boro - with 5 beads.

Any thoughts on which way to go? I more than likely WON'T be taking this outside - it will only be used in the house.

Do both the GVB stems and MHR2 with a custom stem use basket screens at the bottom?

My goal is a cooler vaping experience and something that will preserve taste.
My personal preference for glass cooling stems are made by High Artisan and my favorite screens are from The Rogue Wax Works.

Bababouy

Just got mine in today. I am amazed by how much the rocket XL cools the vapor without restricting. I’m finding I’m not a big fan of the cooling unit but my fine grind may be clogging it.

Is it more difficult to find 18650s these days in brick and mortar or something? I went to two reputable vape shops today and 1 was out and the other claimed not to sell them anymore. All their mods have built in batteries. To the internet!

Vapor production thus far has been good, trying to figure out what temp I like best but I’ve been resting around 6.5 for now.

kiddvudu2

Yep, I have 2 now (plus an extra sleeve, thanks @Brenyo !), I got it working better now with the airport closed. I just finished a round of 9 holes of golf using it in a very-slightly open position. So glad it's working better now, I love the way it looks and gives another option for enjoying the TM2.

I will still try the direct airflow tube and report back with anything interesting.

Peese!
So it's been a week using the direct airflow tube in the Azzwood Custom's stem (with new Revolve Gen2 cooling unit) and I couldn't be happier! So glad I got it tuned in!

I'm amazed at the cooling performance it provides. One thing I noticed is how the Ti mouthpiece feels cooler on my lips vs my glass stems (I only own standard sized stems, no j-hooks or XL stems in this comparison).

I'd say the flavor profile may be slightly muted with the wooden stem, but muted may not be the best term, just slightly different. I'm happy to own a small rotation of stems for different experiences. I really dig the look and durability of the Azzwood, and will probably continue the rest of golf season with it as my on-the-course option.

Thx for the help getting it dialed in @Wozz & @Stu !!!

Peese!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I’m finding I’m not a big fan of the cooling unit but my fine grind may be clogging it.

Is it more difficult to find 18650s these days in brick and mortar or something? I went to two reputable vape shops today and 1 was out and the other claimed not to sell them anymore. All their mods have built in batteries. To the internet!
Welcome! Glad you’re enjoying your TM. Most including myself use a medium grind. Also brushing your screen and stem regularly help keep it cleaner. When it gets too gunky it’s time for an ISO bath. I mostly still use the stock short stem and cooling unit without the nuts & washers inside. Works for me this way for 2 years; I’ve had my TM for 3.5 years - best vape I’ve ever owned!

Related to batts, yeah there’s not much in-store availability. Within the last page or two a couple of great online stores were mentioned which is where I’ve bought my 18650s. Hope this helps. Enjoy! :peace:

Last edited:

Bababouy

I ended up using the link to purchase a few batteries, case, and charger.

I’m already wondering if I should look at seconds medium plates for the BCG, however the cooling unit is the only thing that seems to be giving me resistance. For now I’ve been using my Mendo Mulcher since it produces a more coarse grind.

Looking forward to spending more time with this device in coming days!

Spin0620

Just got mine in today. I am amazed by how much the rocket XL cools the vapor without restricting. I’m finding I’m not a big fan of the cooling unit but my fine grind may be clogging it.

Vapor production thus far has been good, trying to figure out what temp I like best but I’ve been resting around 6.5 for now.
I have the rocket xl and love it!

Spin0620,
Reactions: Bababouy

kiddvudu2

So it's been a week using the direct airflow tube in the Azzwood Custom's stem (with new Revolve Gen2 cooling unit) and I couldn't be happier! So glad I got it tuned in!

I'm amazed at the cooling performance it provides. One thing I noticed is how the Ti mouthpiece feels cooler on my lips vs my glass stems (I only own standard sized stems, no j-hooks or XL stems in this comparison).

I'd say the flavor profile may be slightly muted with the wooden stem, but muted may not be the best term, just slightly different. I'm happy to own a small rotation of stems for different experiences. I really dig the look and durability of the Azzwood, and will probably continue the rest of golf season with it as my on-the-course option.

Thx for the help getting it dialed in @Wozz & @Stu !!!

Peese!
I wanted to make a correction here. I meant to shout out @stuey for the recommendation on the direct airflow tube but summond the great and wise @Stu by accident! So, thank you this time @stuey for the help with the DAT, and thank you @Stu for guidance of the past!

Peese all!

Bababouy

I rotate my vapes so I can let it sit a day a two. But a blow dryer would work.
I feel you there. also sounds like an excuse to ogle more stems🤣

I’ve been loving this thing so far the only qualms I have are with battery life which should be remedied on the 11th.

I’m blown away at how fast this cooks a bowl in both modes. I’m coming from the world of MFLB, Firefly OG, and Pax (it’s been a while.) There’s always a honeymoon hoping this one continues to impress, from everything I’ve read/watched it should.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

I’ve been loving this thing so far the only qualms I have are with battery life which should be remedied on the 11th.

I’m blown away at how fast this cooks a bowl in both modes. I’m coming from the world of MFLB, Firefly OG, and Pax (it’s been a while.) There’s always a honeymoon hoping this one continues to impress, from everything I’ve read/watched it should.

Awesome, the modes don't change the speed of extraction, session mode just means it's holding down the power button for you, I wouldn't really advise using it much, on demand makes more sense for the pure convection though I like session for one hitters through water other people like to use it different ways... The way to control speed of extraction is with the temp dial along with other technique and variables of course

Spin0620

I’m blown away at how fast this cooks a bowl in both modes. I’m coming from the world of MFLB, Firefly OG, and Pax (it’s been a while.) There’s always a honeymoon hoping this one continues to impress, from everything I’ve read/watched it shoul

Actually I have tons of stems 🤷😂 just gives me more reasons to collect more vapes 😁

Bababouy

Awesome, the modes don't change the speed of extraction, session mode just means it's holding down the power button for you, I wouldn't really advise using it much, on demand makes more sense for the pure convection though I like session for one hitters through water other people like to use it different ways... The way to control speed of extraction is with the temp dial along with other technique and variables of course
Completely understood. The only reason I can really see myself using Session mode is with less experienced users to take out the guess work.

The main reason I went with the TM2 was because it had on-demand mode and seemed to suit me better than some of the other options out there. I hadn’t even tried the session mode until last night other than to burn it off when it came in.

Hoping that I can get my work knocked out so I can get back to testing this evening.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Completely understood. The only reason I can really see myself using Session mode is with less experienced users to take out the guess work.

The main reason I went with the TM2 was because it had on-demand mode and seemed to suit me better than some of the other options out there. I hadn’t even tried the session mode until last night other than to burn it off when it came in.

Hoping that I can get my work knocked out so I can get back to testing this evening.

Yeah, so I wouldn't even recommend that, I think it's better to train and instruct anyone to use it with the button, hold the button, it vibrates and you start inhaling, creating the vapor, let go of the button after a few seconds or so and continue inhaling to fully clear the vapor and exhale... The button gives you more manual control, because even with session mode, this is still an on-demand vape, it is just an autofire feature truly and yes I agree it's useful in those situations when you don't want to hold down the button, more of an advanced use style (though I know there are some people that like to use it more like a session vape I think that is not ideal to get the most out of it)

MoltenTiger

I don't like holding the button. I always use session mode, i've used on-demand only a handful of times. The device runs hotter in on-demand vs session. Session mode is better for my on-demand usage and what I have dialled in, it's very consistent... and offers better ergonomics. Just have to remember to turn it off. It's probably better for button longevity too. Batteries are easier to replace.

I also find it easy to load it, fire up session, pass it and tell people to just breathe in - rather than complicate it with explaining vibrations, waiting, unclicking, all that jazz is surplus and confuses people, it seems like many worry about getting it right, all they have to do is breathe. I prefer a worry free take. Much easier using session for everything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom