TinyMight / TM 2

Varden

The guys that go around without the capsules, how do you get rid of the AVB?

When I was going around without the capsules I had to go to the bathroom, outside or similar to change the load.

Varden,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

When I was going around without the capsules I had to go to the bathroom, outside or similar to change the load.
There is no where in my city where you can vape inside aside from a private home. So I usually just blow the duff on the ground if I am out and about.

If I am inside my home, I just use a duff can.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

I don't leave home with my TM2, so I usually blow my AVB into the garden or on the lawn. In the dead of winter, usually a mason jar with a hole in the lid or flush it down the loo.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Varden

There is no where in my city where you can vape inside aside from a private home. So I usually just blow the duff on the ground if I am out and about.

If I am inside my home, I just use a duff can.

It is not allowed where I live, but since the TM barely makes any smell I get away with it. I've been doing it for years without an issue. People usually think I am vaping nicotine.

This is the reason I find the capsules so convenient when out of home, even when it is true that they affect the flavour a bit. It allows you to just party without breaks.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
It is not allowed where I live, but since the TM barely makes any smell I get away with it. I've been doing it for years without an issue. People usually think I am vaping nicotine.
There is no vaping indoors here, no matter what is being vaped. I think some places would be more tolerant of cannabis vaping over nicotine for the most part, but courtesy and the law have me take it outside.

I'm in the no capsule camp. I have heard the new ones are better but they basically ruin the TM for me.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Glad you find that helpful! I made it for my E-Nano vaporbonging needs and figured it would be handy for a bunch of different vaporizers

I'm shocked I hadn't added that to the TinyMight category so thanks for the "reminder" :lol:

triskelion

Thanks, for the suggestions and link.

I had the silicone mouthpiece pack of 5 in the chosty.com cart, but the only delivery option is 20usd, that doubles the price basically. Those are horrible rates.

Your suggestion of cutting a SSV whip in pieces is good too. I think I will try to find one locally and cut it into pieces, that should do the trick.
Just reach out to them (chosty.com) and they will find you a cheaper shipping option, just like what they did to mine just now, worth a try on your side :)

badbee

I had a fun new experience with my TM this week. My new Glass Charlie cooling stem and dosing capsules arrived so I took them for a "spin". Well, it turns out that when a stem and capsule are clean and brand new the rush of incoming air can produce an unbalanced turning force on the capsules. With every hit the capsule would start to spin in the stem producing a "zzZZzzz" noise whose frequency ramped up and down with the pull strength. Very confusing at first, and then hilarious. I don't think I've seen this mentioned before.

So, until this thing gets dirty I get audible feedback when hitting, too funny. I absolutely love the stem (thank you vgoodiez), one of my best accessory purchases. It gets really hot by the end of a session, which is great because that's heat that got pulled out of the vapor stream. The new dosing caps are impressively well made and the lids fit perfectly, the machining tolerances are crazy tight. They are a better value for the money than I was expecting (as compared to overpriced basket screens). They do slow down and weaken the session slightly so will mostly be for speed loads out of the house.

Varden

There is no vaping indoors here, no matter what is being vaped. I think some places would be more tolerant of cannabis vaping over nicotine for the most part, but courtesy and the law have me take it outside.

I'm in the no capsule camp. I have heard the new ones are better but they basically ruin the TM for me.

Oh, I see. Yeah, if you have to go out of wherever you are anyway, I can see why you do not use the capsules.

Varden,

green68beetle

I have an issue with my tinymight 1. I've had it for about a year and a half. It now won't heat at all. When I turn it on I get the flashing light but when I hold the switch in it only takes a second to vibrate, rather than a couple of seconds, and there is no heat whatsoever. Is there a simple fix or do I need to send it back? I also detected a burning smell the other day.

green68beetle,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have an issue with my tinymight 1. I've had it for about a year and a half. It now won't heat at all. When I turn it on I get the flashing light but when I hold the switch in it only takes a second to vibrate, rather than a couple of seconds, and there is no heat whatsoever. Is there a simple fix or do I need to send it back? I also detected a burning smell the other day.
Bad battery maybe? Have you tried a new one?

Grass Yes,

ezpz

Try tightening the bottom screw. It was the old “go to” fix but not sure if it’ll work in your case.

CloudForestWoodcraft

Insta: CloudForestWoodcraft
Accessory Maker
My SS BCG arrived yesterday!

The matte finish matches well with the TM2 hardware.

bfc7aj4i367hvo4lsdqe676e7akvfbf.jpg

Varden

I had this problem with the TM OG. Slightly loosening the screw and then tightening it again, like others said, can fix it, so it is worth the try, but for me it was only temporarily, the problem would come back.

If this happens to you too, what fix it forever was to add a piece of aluminium foil under the part that makes contact with the upper part of the body for the battery. I followed the instructions of this video, which includes a very helpful tip on how to do it without messing up with the bottom electronics by taping the bottom part to the wood body:

My TM OG has not had any issue anymore for more than a year since I did this fix.

kiddvudu2

Sleeve arrived today.

Really happy with it!
Looks great!!!!

I got mine yesterday. I love the look of mine as well. But, I was eating some herb bits on the 2 attempts I used it for. My revolve gen 1 is missing the mesh filter (which works fine that way using it as a regular vapcap), but maybe that's the issue. I ordered a sleeveless gen 2 which will come with filters, I'll give that a try when it arrives.

Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: stuey
Top Bottom