TinyMight / TM 2

Pappy

shmaporist
It is, I've tried messing around with the cap but it had no results.

Yesterday it worked for like 5 minutes and then it stopped working again. Now I can't seem to get it working again at all.
My new batteries and charger will be delivered today, I really hope its just the battery and switching it fixes the problem.

I'll post an update soon.

EDIT:
By the way, here is a video of the issue:

As you can see, the LED just flashes green -> red -> green together with 4 vibrations and then the device does absolutely nothing...
Good luck. Hopefully a bum battery was the culprit.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Honestly I hate the original stem with the cooling unit. It was the main reason to sell my TM1. Such a great device, but only usable with lots of metal an rubber in the air path.

Now I got the TM2 with this large stem with glass beads. An absolute game changer for me. Deliverers fantastic, cool vapour out of a huge bowl :D

For on the go, I used the Grav Upline Taster with the capsules from LaCentral.

Sadly my TM felt of my pocket this week and the Upline Taster broke.
Can’t find it in the EU and hardly anywhere else now. I’m fearing it isn’t produced anymore by Grav. Could this be possible?

bardad

gentlemen,
it is constantly talked about tropical wood.
have you ever seen a polished and oiled cherry or plum?
beautiful wood with a fantastic pattern, also red - especially plum, both hard and mainly anti-allergic, not harmful when burned - they are used for tobacco pipes.
if you want a red color, just take the stain and stain your existing wood on TM1/2 to your liking.
look at the guy-morwood, what can be done with wood and especially the level of its aesthetics.
what TM2 shows is a slightly above average design, if it didn't work so well, I probably wouldn't carry it in my pockets.
d

bardad,
Reactions: BigJr48

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Honestly I hate the original stem with the cooling unit. It was the main reason to sell my TM1. Such a great device, but only usable with lots of metal an rubber in the air path.
Aren’t the stems and stem sizes
the same for for TM1 & TM2? I think they are which doesn’t substantiate why you sold your TM1 since stems are the same diameter for both. I have 3rd party stems for my OG TM which I use on occasion (sans metal) though I still use the cooling unit WITHOUT nuts and washers to my liking. Works for me very well.

if you want a red color, just take the stain and stain your existing wood on TM1/2 to your liking.
look at the guy-morwood, what can be done with wood and especially the level of its aesthetics.
Stains would have to be non-toxic and not off-gassing. I don’t recall if this was ever discovered or successfully done by anyone posting here. Maybe it was. I’d consider doing it on my OG TM but only after I buy a TM2. I love my TM too much not to have it if it got messed up. I’ve disassembled mine several times too, the last time to sand it down so I’m fairly handy with wood, sanding and staining.

Weekend regards to all, gentlemen and ladies :) :peace:

cliffhanger1

Now I got the TM2 with this large stem with glass beads. An absolute game changer for me. Deliverers fantastic, cool vapour out of a huge bowl :D

For on the go, I used the Grav Upline Taster with the capsules from LaCentral.

Sadly my TM felt of my pocket this week and the Upline Taster broke.
Can’t find it in the EU and hardly anywhere else now. I’m fearing it isn’t produced anymore by Grav. Could this be possible?
Same here, i do not like the original stems with the CU too.
The stems from other brands was absolut game change for me too.
I like at most the upline taster.
I found it only on ebay but not the best price.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Are you talking about the XL stem with the bb9's in it?

It‘s the one with the blue beads, ordered it directly at TinyMight with the unit.

Aren’t the stems and stem sizes
the same for for TM1 & TM2? I think they are which doesn’t substantiate why you sold your TM1 since stems are the same diameter for both. I have 3rd party stems for my OG TM which I use on occasion (sans metal) though I still use the cooling unit WITHOUT nuts and washers to my liking. Works for me very well.

Yes, original stems of TM1 and TM2 are the same, which I don’t like :)
Got the titanium stem too, like it even less.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
It‘s the taste/quality of the vapour. The original stems without the cooling unit deliver to harsh vape for me. And the cooling unit kills lot of taste.
I much prefer a glass only path. Each piece of metal, or even worse plastic/rubber, affect the quality of vapour in a bad way imho.

Ned Bogan

It‘s the taste/quality of the vapour. The original stems without the cooling unit deliver to harsh vape for me. And the cooling unit kills lot of taste.
I much prefer a glass only path. Each piece of metal, or even worse plastic/rubber, affect the quality of vapour in a bad way imho.
Thanks for that input. I tried to include a Ti stem in an order, but the vendor was out of stock at the time so it didn't happen. Now I'm not feeling so disappointed any more.

Ned Bogan,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
I had two to sell :D
Find em useless, they are producing horrible vapour compared to the long beaded glass stem imho

Alex3oe,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not sure if I will be motivated to ever use another stem aside from my U-turn pearled cooling stem hook from good vibes boro... I need to sell other stems I have, some I like to use and rotate, have their place, but yeah the U-turn is such an easy go-to for me... I like using my TM2 upside down, perfect ergonomics, and fantastic vapor through it

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for another exotic wood option in the future. Something wildly different than Walnut like a spalted maple, cocobolo, afzelia xylay, curly koa or amboyna burl to name a few. Variety is the spice of life :) .

Wouldn't hold your breath for most of those, pretty tricky too, but some sort of plain maple or plain cherry is very reasonable to expect as a potential possibility I think!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

kiddvudu2

I keep meaning to put this out there - I've been using the v2 dosing capsules for my Thursday night golf league for the past several weeks. I really like them. They are a little finicky to load up without under or over packing them, but if you get a nice full but fluffy pack in them, they work great. I usually run on temp level 6, I take 2 rips, then flip the capsule, and 2 more rips. Nice big tasty clouds that help ease the agony of bogies and double bogies in front of my friends! :lol:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
They are a little finicky to load up without under or over packing them, but if you get a nice full but fluffy pack in them, they work great.
Delta3DStudios may make a loading tray system for these. They do for the Fury capsules (and perhaps others too at this point) which I bought years ago and liked very much. I don’t use capsules with my Tinymight. Then again I’ve never used my TM for golfing - that would be disastrous, lol. To each their own. Happy Father’s Day to all. :peace:

cloudblower

I received my tinymight 2 on June 6th from VGoodiEZ and I finally had time to sit down with it and I'm left pretty bummed.

My daily driver is an e-nano that I run at 6.5. A couple smooth draws will brown material nicely. I love the thing and know a well working tinymight is it's portable sibling. But my tinymight isn't working like it's supposed to work.

There always is a learning curve with a new vape, so my expectations weren't that high going into using it; however, no matter what I try (tight/loose packing, grind size, distance from heater, amount of material), the material won't brown even at setting ten. I can use the "spent" mostly green material from the tinymight in my e-nano and get one nice cloud. Obviously the tinymight is not heating properly.

I saw Appendix 2 in the manual regarding recalibration. I tried the steps and get the following results: Put battery back into the vape and get the four pulses with a green light. I press the button three times (the dial is set at zero) and I get a quick pulse, five red blinks and then a longer pulse. It just won't go into calibration mode. I've tried repeatedly.

I just contacted VGoodiEZ for warranty help. Hopefully, they'll take care of me and get me a replacement quickly.

stuey

I received my tinymight 2 on June 6th from VGoodiEZ and I finally had time to sit down with it and I'm left pretty bummed.

My daily driver is an e-nano that I run at 6.5. A couple smooth draws will brown material nicely. I love the thing and know a well working tinymight is it's portable sibling. But my tinymight isn't working like it's supposed to work.

There always is a learning curve with a new vape, so my expectations weren't that high going into using it; however, no matter what I try (tight/loose packing, grind size, distance from heater, amount of material), the material won't brown even at setting ten. I can use the "spent" mostly green material from the tinymight in my e-nano and get one nice cloud. Obviously the tinymight is not heating properly.

I saw Appendix 2 in the manual regarding recalibration. I tried the steps and get the following results: Put battery back into the vape and get the four pulses with a green light. I press the button three times (the dial is set at zero) and I get a quick pulse, five red blinks and then a longer pulse. It just won't go into calibration mode. I've tried repeatedly.

I just contacted VGoodiEZ for warranty help. Hopefully, they'll take care of me and get me a replacement quickly.
That dosent sound good.

Could be the battery.

Mine I take a few cigar type puffs once its up to temp to get the herb warmed and then a really long slowish draw.. you feel as the vapor comes.

I dont fill mine too much so 2 long draws and its vaped quite nice and even on setting 6.5

imor jones

On which heat Level do you used your tm2. Do you tried higher temps?

cloudblower

I get good taste at 5 and whispy vapor at 6-10. It just doesn't get hot enough.

I have tried the og battery and two other batteries (same brand) and have had the same result. I use an external smart charger for the batteries.

I can't wait to get one that works. It's extremely beautiful to hold.

Top Bottom