TinyMight / TM 2

gangababa

A three month user report. I have stopped by to say, the TM is an Arizer Solo on steroids. The TM can cache a load before conduction can begin.
But, if one wants, session mode with a Grav Upline Taster* and a TM dosing capsule is not unlike a high heat Solo stem experience, but cooler.

I have enjoyed playing around with stems, cooling units (whole or part), beads, empty space, temperatures, techniques, trivia.
Did you know that the temp dial does not have an added dot? It is a removed hole.
I have gotten so good at enjoying and medicating that I keep forgetting to power off the device. A timer would be nice.

*I bought two Upline Tasters and upon tasting, thought "too hot", so did not expect to use them. Now I find that the glass with a dosing capsule delivers a surprisingly cool vapor. Conduction presumably occurs.
I like watching the glass, like a crystal, changing color; clear, silver, golden, amber, and after alcohol and hot-soapy water, clear again.

Last edited:

Spin0620

Just bought the tinymight 2. Charged the battery and when I click the button 3 times it flashes green then blue and then red twice and vibrates and shuts off. Tried different battery and same thing. Did I get a bad tinymight?

Spin0620,

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Tinymight time.....

IMG-20230412-092141-221.jpg

bardad

hmm
so now, according to the photo, I can see that TM1 is better in terms of design and especially the surface...
I have TM2 live.
the TM1 aluminum surface looks much better over time and to the touch and acquires, as can be seen, a wonderful patina.
the new surface on TM2 seems sterile to me.....
TM1 is more industrial
how about a return to a better surface?
I don't mind the upgrade of the battery cover, although the design of the TM1 is magical.....
a matter of taste

otherwise I have TM2 for a few months, the greatest satisfaction...
a little bigger size and fear of falling......
I'm trying to get a toad or a nomad, that could also be very interesting, mainly because of the size and unique design.
in the end, GRAV UP MINI won from the stems because it pulls very well and cools enough at a temperature of 4-5.
beautiful glass with balls has a more limited draft and sticks together very quickly, otherwise it cools perfectly.
I personally prefer the freest possible touch of GRAV UP MINI, with the possibility of air-cooling, the narrowing at the end of the glass also works quite well.

SquirrelMaster

hmm
so now, according to the photo, I can see that TM1 is better in terms of design and especially the surface...
I have TM2 live.
the TM1 aluminum surface looks much better over time and to the touch and acquires, as can be seen, a wonderful patina.
the new surface on TM2 seems sterile to me.....
TM1 is more industrial
how about a return to a better surface?
I don't mind the upgrade of the battery cover, although the design of the TM1 is magical.....
a matter of taste

otherwise I have TM2 for a few months, the greatest satisfaction...
a little bigger size and fear of falling......
I'm trying to get a toad or a nomad, that could also be very interesting, mainly because of the size and unique design.
in the end, GRAV UP MINI won from the stems because it pulls very well and cools enough at a temperature of 4-5.
beautiful glass with balls has a more limited draft and sticks together very quickly, otherwise it cools perfectly.
I personally prefer the freest possible touch of GRAV UP MINI, with the possibility of air-cooling, the narrowing at the end of the glass also works quite well.
If you like a finish that marks up more easily, then the TM2 is better choice. I prefer the TM2 in every way over the TM1.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Has anyone else sent in their TM1 for the upgrade to TM2? I sent mine out yesterday and I'll be sure to post a review when I get it back.
How much is the upgrade and how does one go about starting the process of upgrading?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: BigJr48

FelixVonTrapp

How much is the upgrade and how does one go about starting the process of upgrading?
I think this post had the info.

I was recently asking him about the program

Also we currently have an upgrade program to TM2 . Here is it how it works:

You return your barebones TM1 (unit only,keep the accessories to use as a backup with your future TM2 package),to the address below with the cheapest tracked option. Then you go to our site place a order using the code tm1totm2 to get 150 euro discount ,also please put the tracking number for the return in the dedicated comment field !Put a papernote inside UPGRADE ! This is it !

For EU :
JTJS Products Oy
Puusepänkaarre 2
06150 Porvoo
FINLAND

tel: +358 923 164 420

For USA :
> VGEZ
>
> 1557 Buford Drive #492903
>
> Lawrenceville, GA 30043
>
> USPS is fine but we can also accept UPS or FedEx.

sickmanfraud

Has anyone else sent in their TM1 for the upgrade to TM2? I sent mine out yesterday and I'll be sure to post a review when I get it back.

I received my replacement from Finland in 7 days!

Go to the Tinymightvapes.EU site, not the .com.

It cost me $180 including shipping via DHL at the exchange rate 10 days ago. I received the complete TM2 kit including a battery and a Titanium stem.

kilo

I've been having trouble with the upgrade on the TM site. Seems to be a software issue but I'm not sure. I can log in with my password and access my account. But when I apply the "tm1totm2" discount as a "Returning Customer" and am required to login again I get this message: Warning: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password. I reached out to TM about this but it's still not letting me complete the purchase.

kilo,
  • Wow
Reactions: BigJr48

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
I've been having trouble with the upgrade on the TM site. Seems to be a software issue but I'm not sure. I can log in with my password and access my account. But when I apply the "tm1totm2" discount as a "Returning Customer" and am required to login again I get this message: Warning: No match for E-Mail Address and/or Password. I reached out to TM about this but it's still not letting me complete the purchase.
I couldn't log into the .com site but I could on the .eu site, maybe try that?

trevytrev,
Reactions: kilo

OrsonWhales

I want to mention to anyone considering upgrading from a TM1 to a TM2, I received my TM2 in one week even though it is Passover and also Easter and Ramadan.

Tinymightvapes continues to surprise me., always in a positive way.
Is it worth the upgrade? And why? I love my TM1 but I’m wondering if I really need TM2. Trying to justify dropping another $350 or going for an Angus instead.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is it worth the upgrade? And why? I love my TM1 but I’m wondering if I really need TM2. Trying to justify dropping another $350 or going for an Angus instead.

That's up to you, you can search in the thread to see all the changes, it is all around better fit and finish but the first one is certainly great... Depends on what you want, I did not like the Angus as I did not like the vapor, or forced session style like that or that chamber style for the limited temp settings... That's me though, too used to my TM bliss!

SquirrelMaster

That's up to you, you can search in the thread to see all the changes, it is all around better fit and finish but the first one is certainly great... Depends on what you want, I did not like the Angus as I did not like the vapor, or forced session style like that or that chamber style for the limited temp settings... That's me though, too used to my TM bliss!
I concur.

Top Bottom