TinyMight / TM 2

kilo

Maybe you can send a pdf explaining you ordered directly
Thanks. If I didn't find it so irritating – like the serial number requirement for the TM1 – I'd probably do something like that. But I can't be the only one facing this issue and, as a responsible company, they ought to clear up the problem on their end. I sent them two emails with all the information requested on the form but they haven't responded yet.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
He has already done repairs on my TM V1, as well as others in this thread without asking for anything. Now that his business has grown, and he has a V2 model, seems he is just trying to catch up. His own fault for not starting with serial numbers, but I don’t see an issue, especially if you keep the email receipt.

I convert every order I place into a PDF, right on my iPad, then upload to Dropbox. Just used this with a Roffu dispute.
Obviously, when I buy a TM2, I’ll register it too, so thanks to the OG poster for sharing the new policy.

I wouldn’t start crying the “sky is falling”, I’m sure he wants to remain in good standing with the community!

jbm

His own fault for not starting with serial numbers, but I don’t see an issue, especially if you keep the email receipt.
The only issue I can see is that this is in effect a change to the warranty policy, at least with regards to the OG, and as such, he is responsible for notifying his customers of the change in policy. Previously there was no requirement for registration, nor was registration even available.

OG units like mine don’t have a serial number externally. So is registration by order number or order date? Mine was part of an order number which I know however it was some else’s accidental second TM at the time and I purchased it directly from him (a local buddy who occasionally pops in on this thread). I’ve not registered mine - yet.
:peace:
You can register an OG, you just need to provide proof of purchase. Interestingly enough, from what I read on the TM website, the warranty inheres only with the original buyer. Thus by their terms, you’re not covered. Though IIRC, you’ve already received warranty repair. Does anyone have any idea when the registration stuff started? Was it when the 2 was released?

Last edited:
jbm,
Reactions: Cheebsy

PossumMD

This is very important:
The recessed screw doesn't fasten the top-plate to the body.
The recessed screw fastens the top plate to a separate metal piece. The power-strap from the heater to the top-plate is sandwiched between the two metal pieces to create a secure electrical contact, fixing the older models' electrical circuit problem.
If the screw is not loosened before attempting to separate the top-plate, damage to the heater could occur, as the power strap is stretched.
When reassembling, the heater strap must be re-positioned, sandwiched between the metal plates, as the top-plate is fitted, and securely tightened to secure the power circuit.

Hopefully the picture will help illustrate this detail. Note the shape of the clamping plate, designed to fit the glass shape.
More pictures at imgbb.
The last picture there illustrates the heater damage that will occur if the recessed screw and hidden clamping plate are not properly loosened.

45-F3-C566-BD47-4515-BFF5-DA152-B5-BB654.jpg
Sorry to gravebump, but I've just got my replacement glass tube and was wondering how deep the second hole is? Cos my torx bit is only 3cm long and I'd rather just send it in than be stuck with the device in pieces.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Looks like its time for new batteries

Which do you guys recommend today? I have been using VTC5A for a while, but I know about Molicel P28A, P26A and Sony's VTC5D and Samsung INR18650-35E

So many to choose from...
Thoughts?

m0sh,
Reactions: Tji89

dman28

Vaping for the health of it.
Looks like its time for new batteries

Which do you guys recommend today? I have been using VTC5A for a while, but I know about Molicel P28A, P26A and Sony's VTC5D and Samsung INR18650-35E

So many to choose from...
Thoughts?
I have been using Molicel P28A in mine now for the better part of a year and they have functioned well.

mixchu69

New user of the TM2. With most of my new vaporizers, I like to begin by using it with water to get some visual feedback. I picked up a TRWW 14mm wpa and using the small GooRoo inline.

However, i never can get it to milk. My tubo evic milks the gooroo easily. From 3-5, I get a nice even roast. When I go higher, I get a dark ring in the outer edge (not too concerned about this because I heard this is TM behavior).

It feels like there is way too much airflow, like there is too much air combined with the vapor. Can’t imagine it being an air leak because my herbs are being nicely roasted. Any help will be appreciated.

I am rotating between 3 molicells p28, 2 from 18650 battery store and 1 came with the vape.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
New user of the TM2. With most of my new vaporizers, I like to begin by using it with water to get some visual feedback. I picked up a TRWW 14mm wpa and using the small GooRoo inline.

However, i never can get it to milk. My tubo evic milks the gooroo easily. From 3-5, I get a nice even roast. When I go higher, I get a dark ring in the outer edge (not too concerned about this because I heard this is TM behavior).

It feels like there is way too much airflow, like there is too much air combined with the vapor. Can’t imagine it being an air leak because my herbs are being nicely roasted. Any help will be appreciated.

I am rotating between 3 molicells p28, 2 from 18650 battery store and 1 came with the vape.

Try packing differently? Sorry I don't know what to say it should work all the same lol

kiddvudu2

Do you get clouds without the inline?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
When I go higher, I get a dark ring in the outer edge (not too concerned about this because I heard this is TM behavior).
Outer edge? I never get a ring but when people draw quickly with the stock stem I see a dark center and a light outer edge. Do I have this right that the herb touching the glass is darker for you? Or maybe this was accidentally reversed when you typed it out?

I still recommend a slower draw, directly into the lungs.

mixchu69

Do you get clouds without the inline?
I would say thin clouds. But if I think about it, this does make sense. The average load size is much smaller than my CH B1 or tubo evic. And I usually finish a .2g bowl in 1 hit on my B1 (so thick dense clouds).
try around 7 but with fast draw... even very fast draw... tell us if it works
I'm saying 7 because it's like 8-9 with TM1?
try without the inline too, as vudu recommended :)
Was using my GVB stem around 4-5 and getting awesome flavor and decent size clouds. Will experiment more with higher temps and faster draw. Just don’t like seeing that hotspot.

But I have to say, the taste is incredible and effects are still there. Think I just need more time experimenting.

Outer edge? I never get a ring but when people draw quickly with the stock stem I see a dark center and a light outer edge. Do I have this right that the herb touching the glass is darker for you? Or maybe this was accidentally reversed when you typed it out?

I still recommend a slower draw, directly into the lungs.
I am not using any of the stock stems (I have a hard time with heat) so bought a GVB stem and a TRWW wpa. Yea, for some reason, it roasted darker on the outer edges. Lighter in the middle.

I been placing my TM2 avb in my shovelhead bowl for my CH B1 and it is always completely spent.

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Using the OGB hook dry with a RWW 18mm wpa, the vapor isn't just less hot, it's actually cool. As you use it, the glass mouthpiece feels cooler to the touch. This setup is head and shoulders above my other accessories.

I am also trying to fill out the damn warranty page. It's been a pita to try and convert my vgoodiez online receipt to a pdf that can be attached. I'm not too tech savvy and my chromebook has limitations.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Using the OGB hook dry with a RWW 18mm wpa, the vapor isn't just less hot, it's actually cool. As you use it, the glass mouthpiece feels cooler to the touch. This setup is head and shoulders above my other accessories.

The absolute best! May try to get a custom from GVB that is all one piece TM stem...

I am also trying to fill out the damn warranty page. It's been a pita to try and convert my vgoodiez online receipt to a pdf that can be attached. I'm not too tech savvy and my chromebook has limitations.

Yeah I don't know exactly but Windows can screenshot anything and then paste it into paint and or word to crop then save as PDF

Top Bottom