TinyMight / TM 2

El Magico

Yeah, I was surprised as well. I ordered my TM1 in September of '21, so that I guess that one won't qualify for the warranty. It doesn't have a serial number so there's no way to complete the registration form anyway. Next I tried to register my TM2, which I got in September '22, and I couldn't complete the registration form because I can't provide an invoice PDF, even though the site says I don't need one since I ordered direct from TM. I sent them an email to see if they can clear it up.

Had the same issue, I took a pic of the serial number and provided that so I could complete the registration.

I would defenitely try to get the warranty for your TM1 because I find this a bunch of BS.

jbm

I would defenitely try to get the warranty for your TM1 because I find this a bunch of BS
If I recall correctly, the website has said 10 year warranty since the get-go. Sometime ago the “repair” item was listed for non-warranty repairs, long before the TM2 was released. I’m hoping this is a misunderstanding. You can’t register a serial number for a thing that hasn’t got one.

kiddvudu2

$20.15
I just placed my order. Only 8 left in stock if anybody is interested. Thanks @sickmanfraud :rockon:

2minTurkish

I've had my TM1 for almost 2 years for the past few weeks I've noticed a loss in power. I probably have 3-4 bowls a week on average, so im not exactly beating it up. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? Here's what I've checked so far:
- The battery contact at the bottom of the battery chamber is still raised
- I've cycled through 3 batteries (the LG that unit came wjth and 2 Molicell P28As) all between 1-2 years old and the unit underperforms with all of them.
- I've checked the aluminum strip under the top cover and it seems to be in place
- I've recalibrated the device from green to orange and it's still wayyy underperforming i.e. I only get anything other than thin wisps at best and start feeling any warmth at 9.

2minTurkish,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've had my TM1 for almost 2 years for the past few weeks I've noticed a loss in power. I probably have 3-4 bowls a week on average, so im not exactly beating it up. Can anyone help me figure out what's going on? Here's what I've checked so far:
- I've cycled through 3 batteries (the LG that unit came wjth and 2 Molicell P28As) all between 1-2 years old and the unit underperforms with all of them.
- I've checked the aluminum strip under the top cover and it seems to be in place
- I've recalibrated the device from green to orange and it's still wayyy underperforming i.e. I only get anything other than thin wisps at best and start feeling any warmth at 9.

Have you cleaned everything? You should not have recalibrated it, that was not the solution... But also what about trying brand new batteries? Could be a warranty claim...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Try loosening the main screw just a bit and then retighten. That may work. Though I just read you inspected the metal strip under the top plate which implies taking it partly or completely apart. Try cleaning the battery cover contact and threads and if possible the positive contact at the bottom of the battery chamber with light ISO (or a contact cleaner). Hope it’s restored soon. :peace:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
To add to the great suggestions from others, have you looked at the stem ring? It is wild how much a loose o-ring there can affect performance.

Last edited:

2minTurkish

Try loosening the main screw just a bit and then retighten. That may work. Though I just read you inspected the metal strip under the top plate which implies taking it partly or completely apart. Try cleaning the battery cover contact and threads and if possible the positive contact at the bottom of the battery chamber with light ISO (or a contact cleaner). Hope it’s restored soon. :peace:
Ah, have not tried cleaning the contact in the chamber with iso. I'll try that next. Also what @grassaid reminded me that I did not check for the thin black o-ring last time I cleaned so could be the culprit if I lost it. I'll check for that and check the red o-ring as well and then try a new battery if those fail and thennnnnn send an email to the manufacturer if all else fails.

@Shit Snacks lol, I know but I had tried everything I could think of in the moment... and was impatient.

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks lol, I know but I had tried everything I could think of in the moment... and was impatient

Understandable, spare TM is helpful lol

I also ordered an xtar charger with a couple P28A why not, I only have nitecore d2 (and an i2 I hardly ever use now) along with some cheap others so will be nice to have a good 4bay digital... And hoping for free flashlight!

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Tried everything but the new battery and still no dice. I'll try the new battery tomorrow.

I would start the warranty emails as well why not, sounds like that's likely what you'll have to do anyway honestly

@Shit Snacks I've been holding out for a red TM2 so I could use this one as a back up... speaking of I haven't seen that mentioned on here in minute. I guess we don't talk about Bruno 😂.

Haha it was already confirmed it wouldn't be available before spring because of the air drying process of the wood...

kiddvudu2

I did not check for the thin black o-ring last time I cleaned so could be the culprit if I lost it. I'll check for that and check the red o-ring
So I'm about a month and a half in of my TM2 ownership and I would like to prepare before my first attempt at cleaning the components of the chamber. I can see the red o-ring you are referencing right at the top of the chamber, but I'm not sure which black o-ring you are talking about. Can you specify? Also, I've searched YouTube for a video that shows the disassembly of the chamber but was unable to find anything. Is anybody aware of a video that details it?

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: Ripstar

kilo

I also ordered an xtar charger with a couple P28A why not, I only have nitecore d2 (...)
My Nitecore UM4 charger was charging awfully slowly so I called the 18650 Battery Store to see what the problem might be. He said he wasn't a big fan of Nitecore and recommended the Xtar VP4. I ordered one and I'm happy with it. But I've had a Nitecore D2 charger since the beginning of the Hopper Era and that one has been reliable as hell and I still use it when I've got an overflow of 18650s to charge.

kiddvudu2

So I'm about a month and a half in of my TM2 ownership and I would like to prepare before my first attempt at cleaning the components of the chamber. I can see the red o-ring you are referencing right at the top of the chamber, but I'm not sure which black o-ring you are talking about. Can you specify? Also, I've searched YouTube for a video that shows the disassembly of the chamber but was unable to find anything. Is anybody aware of a video that details it?
I found a video on YouTube from George @VapeFiend.com detailing the disassembly of a TM1 and it did the trick for me. Everything looks quite clean in there still, but I'll give it a quick shine and reassemble. :tup:

cliffhanger1

Did i understand it right that the 10-year guarantee expires if you haven't registered your TM2 within the first 2 years?

cliffhanger1,

DaVapeGuy

Did i understand it right that the 10-year guarantee expires if you haven't registered your TM2 within the first 2 years?

I think it's one year

I also did and saw this new warranty info (notice register by 12/31/2023 or no warranty for what looks like even prior purchases, not sure if this would hold up if pushed, but I am not familiar with Finish contract law...):

This warranty is valid only if the customer registers the product within one year of the delivery at tinymightvape.com or tinymightvape.eu OR by registering it by 31th December 2023.​
Warranty will be voided if the product has not been registered within this period. The product can be registered only once. Any subsequent owners cannot register it, if the original owner has already done that and the warranty is not valid in such case.​
Warranty cases will need to present the original invoice and claimed within 2 months of the warranty issue becoming obvious to the user.​
JTJS Products Oy takes responsibility of the two way returning costs for the first year. For the rest of the warranty period, customer is responsible for return costs and JTJS Products Oy pays for the fees of shipping back the unit to the customer.​

jbm

I think it's one year
This seems really iffy to me. I looked at a Wayback machine capture around the time I bought my OG (March 2020,) and there's no mention of warranty registration. I couldn't even find any mention of the warranty. At the very least they should be sending an email about this to OG owners. It's good that they're allowing registration until the end of this calendar year, but I'll bet there's any number of OG owners that have no idea that there's been a change in warranty policy. In the meantime, I've registered my OG and will also register the TM2.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
This seems really iffy to me. I looked at a Wayback machine capture around the time I bought my OG (March 2020,) and there's no mention of warranty registration. I couldn't even find any mention of the warranty. At the very least they should be sending an email about this to OG owners. It's good that they're allowing registration until the end of this calendar year, but I'll bet there's any number of OG owners that have no idea that there's been a change in warranty policy. In the meantime, I've registered my OG and will also register the TM2.
OG units like mine don’t have a serial number externally. So is registration by order number or order date? Mine was part of an order number which I know however it was some else’s accidental second TM at the time and I purchased it directly from him (a local buddy who occasionally pops in on this thread). I’ve not registered mine - yet. :peace:

Vaporific,

gangababa

I'm sure Ville will be agreeable though. I should email him to check how I do register I suppose...
First one has to have an account with Tinymight and be logged in
At the top of the Tinymight web site home page, click "Warranty Registration"
The new page has warranty information and the 'click here' is not obvious
Click on "Register your Device Warranty' near the top of the page
On the next page click "Add New" and continue

kilo

Click on "Register your Device Warranty' near the top of the page
On the next page click "Add New" and continue
There's still the pdf requirement – even though it says it's unnecessary if you've ordered from TM you can't complete the form without it.

kilo,
Reactions: Tji89
Top Bottom