TinyMight / TM 2

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
EDIT/EPILOGUE: just ordered a couple of TM stems on RWW and another scoop/tamp (extra long scoop as I have the wide one with a tamp). Like this stuff! Grav stems might also be ordered soon - why the hell not? I’ll have them in place whenever the RED TM2 comes out :D
I just order a few things from TRWW as well. Fingers crossed that my track record with glass will improve once i have the heady pill stem and j-hook in-hand.
I Hope Please GIF

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
But the thing is, you don't actually have to stir, you aren't creating another hit by doing so, the heat isn't missing material so long as it has been fully roasted. Test it by doing a no stir bowl or few and inspecting the ABV, then compare it to a stirred ABV. So long as you run the same temp, you're gonna get the same result without stirring. You're right though, the cone screens do not fit great in a HA stem for me, either, I started using the bucket screens that TRWW stocks in almost every stem and it's been better. Sturdier and more structure so they aren't as easily dislodged.

(They just got refreshed in-stock today: https://theroguewaxworks.com/produc...or-the-tinymight?_pos=11&_sid=750cb5d2c&_ss=r )
I have tried what you suggested already, and that was definitely not my experience, but maybe I need to do another run. Every time I did that, I got a last big hit and then its done. I really can't see how NOT stirring gets the same amount of extraction as a stir. Oh and BTW, it's not out of penny-pinching at all. It's a combination of ADHD, OCD and what I am NEARLY certain is mild ASD but who knows...

As Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" said:

im not crazy big bang GIF

All that being said, thanks for the TRW deeper basket screens suggestion. I think I will give them a try. I do love everything about the HA stem EXCEPT for the screen-slippage, mouth full of ABV thing...

Last edited:

vapeape77

I have tried what you suggested already, and that was definitely not my experience, but maybe I need to do another run. Every time I did that, I got a last big hit and then its done. I really can't see how NOT stirring gets the same amount of extraction as a stir. Oh and BTW, it's not out of penny-pinching at all. It's a combination of ADHD, OCD and what I am NEARLY certain is mild ASD but who knows...

As Sheldon from "The Big Bang Theory" said:

im not crazy big bang GIF

All that being said, thanks for the TRW deeper basket screens suggestion. I think I will give them a try. I do love everything about the HA stem EXCEPT for the screen-slippage, mouth full of ABV thing...
Good luck man! Here is how my whole nugs abv ended up just now after I scraped them out. I ran it on session mode at 5 with the rimmed tm baskets. I’m pretty fucking baked cheers man!

XiniX

Aloha,

I was lurking TM since 2019, then finally decided to jump since the TM has had a good track record and now the TM2 seems even better. Normally I would support the Finnish maker, but the added shipping costs made it to steep (Belgium). Then I found a promotion on verdampftnochmal, 10% off and free shipping. So I ended up paying €319 as opposed to €370 per direct.

Ordered on Thursday, arrived today already. I will feedback when I get home.
I have no affiliation with them, but wanted to help my fellow EU vaporists saving some money (:

Peace

What technique are people using to insert/remove their stems? Do you turn/push or just push without turning? I've been turning clockwise as I put it in/take it out, not sure why, maybe feels less "aggressive" against the o-ring and I "breath condensation" onto the outside of the stem before I do it which seems to help it slide in a bit.

I feel like over time the o-ring is going to wear out from the friction (this is what happened to my Argo which has a similar setup, albeit with lesser materials.) I guess that's why you can buy replacements, though?

vapeape77

What technique are people using to insert/remove their stems? Do you turn/push or just push without turning? I've been turning clockwise as I put it in/take it out, not sure why, maybe feels less "aggressive" against the o-ring and I "breath condensation" onto the outside of the stem before I do it which seems to help it slide in a bit.

I feel like over time the o-ring is going to wear out from the friction (this is what happened to my Argo which has a similar setup, albeit with lesser materials.) I guess that's why you can buy replacements, though?
For whatever reason I stick it in straight and turn it as I pull out. Oh… that didn’t sound appropriate….

On a different note, I didn’t cut my right ring finger’s nail this week so I can properly fiddle with the dial 🤣

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I never use the stir stick on the TM2 , pointless update that one.

I think, if I would pack up and take it with me, I might use it, but I probably would have a better tool with me in the pack anyway? Even a toothpick lol in theory it could be nice to have when all you have is the unit, to poke out, but it's really easy to blow out the weed from the stem without it in that scenario

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
I never use the stir stick on the TM2 , pointless update that one.

I think, if I would pack up and take it with me, I might use it, but I probably would have a better tool with me in the pack anyway? Even a toothpick lol in theory it could be nice to have when all you have is the unit, to poke out, but it's really easy to blow out the weed from the stem without it in that scenario

Most of the time I use a different stir stick, but I think having one included was a good idea for when I don't have an extra stir stick handy. Imagine this would be good for "on the go" purposes as well.

But totally get seeing no point to it if you don't stir.

Last edited:

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
Yesterday my GVB stem arrived 🥳
Pretty happy now with the complete setup, def. took out some draw resistance without the cooling unit inside 👌

Paired with my Proxy i feel totally pimped out on herb & extract side ♥️💯🔥

My shrine got smaller but flaver and power were never better 🫶

instagram url zum teilen kopieren
Nice!! I particularly like the wrap on your TM2. Your work?

Thumos

Yesterday my GVB stem arrived 🥳
Pretty happy now with the complete setup, def. took out some draw resistance without the cooling unit inside 👌

Paired with my Proxy i feel totally pimped out on herb & extract side ♥️💯🔥

My shrine got smaller but flaver and power were never better 🫶

instagram url zum teilen kopieren
Man, I would give anything to have a good dry herb vape in that proxy form factor. Love it.

Top Bottom