TinyMight / TM 2

Dr. G

Old Resident
This is pretty good setup with the Ti stem, a small vapman titanium stem gives me good control over my hits when not cloud chasing.

Thanks for the help y’all and have a smashing weekend
It’s just this part. I like the glass piece too, can push out caps and such with it, and stores away in a stem no problem. Only down side is it says Grav on it, but eh it’s $4😂 I’ll probably get a few more…
This is truly cool...I love Grav as well. When I was a smoker and bong hitter...that was my choice and also HEIR.com amazing stuff. That looks super cool...enjoy and thanks for sharing.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
You try the rimmed baskets? I like the easy of use with rimmed but wish they were deeper."
I bought a four pack of the rimmed baskets and was greatly disappointed once I had them in my hands and saw how incredibly shallow they are. Plus they tend to get caught on the O-ring of the heating chamber. They were cheap enough from Vpgoodiez so I chalk them up as something just not for me.

My grind is too fine for the glass screen. Hoping the BCG I ordered will take care of that with the rough plate. For now, I'm sticking with the conical screens. After a bit of molding, they are not so bad and once a litlte bit of resin builds up, they stay in place pretty well. Just have to be careful when stirring as they still can easily move out of position.

And that's all I've got to say about that...

forrest gump GIF

vapeape77

I bought a four pack of the rimmed baskets and was greatly disappointed once I had them in my hands and saw how incredibly shallow they are. Plus they tend to get caught on the O-ring of the heating chamber. They were cheap enough from Vpgoodiez so I chalk them up as something just not for me.

My grind is too fine for the glass screen. Hoping the BCG I ordered will take care of that with the rough plate. For now, I'm sticking with the conical screens. After a bit of molding, they are not so bad and once a litlte bit of resin builds up, they stay in place pretty well. Just have to be careful when stirring as they still can easily move out of position.

And that's all I've got to say about that...

forrest gump GIF
I guess vgoodiez now sells the rimmed baskets that tm makes and states they won’t get stuck on the ring fwiw. If I were more of a micro dosing type it would be fine.

I need to have some control and stop myself from ordering Ed’s bocote stem, tm caps and another short quartz tube, bang another $75🤣. I’m too impatient to wait for sales, but man I need to really cool it on my accessory VAS… I just got this thing after all

Northbear

Just received my TM2 and have been looking up info on using S&B's dosing capsules.

The re-design of the TM's heater and chamber makes it less likely that the chamber's screen will be pushed into
the heater. The heater also has it's own perforated cover. If you are gentle while inserting the stem, the chamber's
screen bulges only slightly when it meets the dosing capsule. This works, but I would feel more comfortable if the
capsule didn't push on the chamber screen at all.

With this in mind, I disassembled the chamber and placed a metal washer (of the proper size) down into the chamber
against the chamber screen. The washer sits on the metal ridge at the screen so any downward force on it will not
be placed on the screen itself. I haven't tried the washer just yet, the one in my junk drawer is a little rusty. Need to find
a nice, new SS washer. The hole in the washer needs to be slightly smaller than the capsule.

The downsides to this are centering the capsule in the chamber and the approximately 1/2 inch height of the capsule
reducing the distance the stem inserts into chamber.

Another hack I tried used the quartz "flavor ring" from the OG Boundless CFV. These fit the TM's chamber perfectly and
the narrow end of the dosing capsule fits (part way) into the ring. The plus here is the capsule is centered in the chamber
and we are using glass rather than metal. The negative is that the capsule/ring combo is about 1/8 inch taller than just the
capsule. Here's a picture of the rings:

cfv-convection-rings-300x225.jpg

So, a work in progress. Maybe I'll trim down one of the wooden rings some time. The WPA stem I use from TRWW could be
trimmed down too, but I'm not setup to deal with glass.

vapeape77

Just received my TM2 and have been looking up info on using S&B's dosing capsules.

The re-design of the TM's heater and chamber makes it less likely that the chamber's screen will be pushed into
the heater. The heater also has it's own perforated cover. If you are gentle while inserting the stem, the chamber's
screen bulges only slightly when it meets the dosing capsule. This works, but I would feel more comfortable if the

With this in mind, I disassembled the chamber and placed a metal washer (of the proper size) down into the chamber
against the chamber screen. The washer sits on the metal ridge at the screen so any downward force on it will not
be placed on the screen itself. I haven't tried the washer just yet, the one in my junk drawer is a little rusty. Need to find
a nice, new SS washer. The hole in the washer needs to be slightly smaller than the capsule.

The downsides to this are centering the capsule in the chamber and the approximately 1/2 inch height of the capsule

Another hack I tried used the quartz "flavor ring" from the OG Boundless CFV. These fit the TM's chamber perfectly and
the narrow end of the dosing capsule fits (part way) into the ring. The plus here is the capsule is centered in the chamber
and we are using glass rather than metal. The negative is that the capsule/ring combo is about 1/8 inch taller than just the

So, a work in progress. Maybe I'll trim down one of the wooden rings some time. The WPA stem I use from TRWW could be
You use S&B caps? They don’t fit in the glass tube. You are putting in the bottom of heat chamber and then the tube on top?

vapeape77,
Reactions: Elfstone

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"I need to have some control and stop myself from ordering Ed’s bocote stem, tm caps and another short quartz tube, bang another $75🤣. I’m too impatient to wait for sales, but man I need to really cool it on my accessory VAS… I just got this thing after all."
But... isn't that part of the fun?

All I know is that It seems like every time I see a new accessory my immediate reaction is
shut up and take my money GIF by Product Hunt

My wife rolls her eyes and says "MORE vape stuff?" when I get another package, but since the cost I report to her is usually about half the actual cost, she's ok with it...

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Can I ask why folks are averse to the honeycomb glass screens? Coming from an Argo, I find I prefer them to using the native CU or any metal screens for vapor quality/flavor...something about having a screen in there getting as hot as the flower next to it is unappealing to me. (And if I ever have to find third-party screens, confirming that they're made out of safe metals seems another issue.)

Is it because finely ground materials get pulled through the holes in the honeycomb? I'm using mine almost exclusively through water so that is never an issue for me, and perhaps why I've not had the issues others have had.

The only downside to the 14mm adapter I have for the TM2 with the glass honeycomb screen is that I think the bowl is too big, so I do like being able to slide the CU on the OG stem do shrink the bowl size....
I’m with you, was trying to avoid a metal screen for the longest time. Used a couple of stems with built in screens and even bought some glass screens to use with the Upline. If anything, the honeycombs can get clogged fairly easily , in my experience. Other than that, not sure of what would be bad about them.
I think it depends on how the holes or slits are cut on the glass screen. I personally don’t have any issue with the Grav glass side slits since I actually prefer more resistance, but some prefer wide open airflow….
I really hate those glass filters that are built into some stems and wpa's lol. Especially stems, even if you grind coarse you still gonna be snacking. With the steel baskets you can tune grind and load with no hassle and the dome shape helps with a nice annd even extraction.

Yes it's not an efficient extraction, and it requires a chunky grind which I don't want to use all the time, more often I'm using more of a grind, and smaller loads, or just my own loads, filling the basket, it just doesn't work as well with the glass screens, for a variety of reasons... I'm not distrusting of the stainless steel screens metal material, they just suck the way they clog etc too, but they're the best thing for the best extraction, doesn't really affect the flavor much at all, and through water better airflow better extraction (I don't use the rimmed ones with the TM unless I'm using that one extra long stem which I hardly ever use, yeah it's annoying how it would be a much smaller bowl all the time, closer to the heater, finer mesh too, they work better with tetra and some 18m stem vapes, I prefer rimless inside the stem pretty much always if possible) also would not want to get my water or drop down extra messy for no reason, wasting crumbs of herb that don't get vaped... I am also really not enjoying any of the honeycomb screen setups with various injector bowls, none of them are working well as the steel mesh screens in other bowls... For my needs I have discovered that the glass screens in the glass stems just don't work with pure convection, much better with something like arizer or healthy rips, you can pack a tighter bowl, let more conduction come through, here you need more airflow so it really just is a necessary evil for me... I am over trying to have an all glass piece like that for these :2c:

vapeape77

Interesting, keep us posted on your project with s&b caps. I have four seldom used steel s&b caps I bought from France so could be something I could try. I do hate on those aluminum caps, not a steel hater but aluminum… pass

I also have a “reducer” ring I use in my brick that looks like your glass ring…

Last edited:
vapeape77,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shorner

I recieved my TM2 on Sept 7th and have used it heavily every day since, its been faultless, big tasty rips everytime, a bit too tasty as like i said i have been hammering the thing to the point my tolerance is through the roof , so I'm going to enjoy my last 2 bowls of White Widow tonight then im going on a tolerance break for a couple of weeks....its gonna be fun when i return to the beast🤣🤣

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

@Shit Snacks Discount code please, I must of missed it.
10:41 PM Sat Oct 22
goodvibesboro.com A
Tinymight Stem With Cooling
X
Spikes, Borosilicate Balls, And
Tapered Mouthpiece (Ready To Ship!)
Qty: 1
$45.00
YC
Subtotal
Coupon discount (15% off)
Estimated shipping
TOTAL
$45.00
-$6.75
$66.26
$104.51

I tried and couldn’t get pass the shipping cost at $66.26 I’m totally bummed out. This has to be some kind of error.
You have to go through PayPal, then you should be able to select you final shipping option and the cheaper options should be shown.

sickmanfraud

Are the Rogue capsules exactly the same as the Tinymight v2's, or is one better than the other?

I can't find TM v2 capsules for a decent price shipped to Europe, so I'm considering the Rogue ones...

4x TM v2 capsules + VAT & shipping: €29,85

4x Rogue capsules with sealed tube + VAT & shipping: €24,88

Thanks

Message Tinymight in Finland they have a 5 pak offered on the site that lists prices in Danish Krone.

farmerpalmersnt

@Shit Snacks

I'm going to disagree here. I use an OctoTaster type stem with glass and ruby beads. Don't get any rougue bits reaching my mouth, and the flavour is DEFINITELY better for having no post herb metal. I use an slx grinder which has a medium fluffy grind. I suppose drier weed or finer grinds might be different. All my herb is dried/cured to 58-60% RH.

Maybe I'm sensitive to it but I can 100% vouch for the flavour being better. Plus the burn is more even IME. I do still use a short stem with an external collar and the original CU if I'm out in the garden where there's a risk of dropping it. So I compare the two daily. The all glass option is miles nicer.

I read up on this a while back and the phenomenon is known as galvanic tongue stimulation. It inhibits flavour. Heating metals causes it and the proximity to the source makes a difference. Try drinking a nice coffee or wine from a steel mug and you'll experience it. Pre herb metal won't cause it as the herb acts as a barrier/buffer. Personally I don't like a vague hint of dirty penny and suppressed flavour in my weed.

ETA: in fact Mr snacks, I'm willing to make and send you a stem and if you don't agree I'll eat my AVB.

Last edited:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
if you don't agree I'll eat my AVB.
If you roast it to golden brown color it can actually be quite tasty imo. Sometimes i go for low temp terp hits, eat the herb and vape a fresh bowl. It depends on the strain (and how it was grown i guess) but some (lightly roasted) ABV can have a very nice nutty flavour (without any bitterness...)
So imho you'll need to up the stakes a bit... ;)

Top Bottom