TinyMight / TM 2

vapeape77

I have four of these arriving tomorrow, decent service on shipping here…. NEED MORE BATTERIES…. 😂

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Thanks man… I’m gonna follow you and just leave it at 6 going forward

Keeping it on 6 is interesting, just judging from my own experience I think that probably would vape everything to where I like. I just step it up each hit but I'm sure thats not really necessary to get a good experience.
Sorry I keep repeating this, but sing it with me...

6 on someone else's tinymight is NOT the same temp as 6 on YOUR tinymight. They are not that consistent. You need to find your own "6". It might be a "4", it might be an "8".

vapeape77

Sorry I keep repeating this, but sing it with me...

6 on someone else's tinymight is NOT the same temp as 6 on YOUR tinymight. They are not that consistent. You need to find your own "6". It might be a "4", it might be an "8".
Ok… but then why do they bother listing temps with numbers in the appendix for the TM2? I guess it’s marketing?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ok… but then why do they bother listing temps with numbers in the appendix for the TM2? I guess it’s marketing?
It is what units are calibrated ,too. What someone feels is 200C it is another question. If he likes he can adjust the temps to his feelings :D...
Anyway each step is 10 degrees . default is 7 ,so 10 is plus 30 C !!! Of course miscalibration can always happen ! Nothing is 100% !

Mowjo

Anyone tried there screens on like the upgrav or other stems?

Seem to be the same as https://www.ebay.com/itm/283726677783

Thanks!

GoldenBud

it also depends how much time the session is already running.. how much seconds? 10 seconds in session will feel less hot than 30 seconds of session without inhaling.... Q=M*CP*DT so if the TM gets more wattage (Q) the temp will be higher too... if you reduce the temp by a draw then the Delta T will be lower again.....I think the wood itself can't clear all the Q but I may be wrong.... I felt that if i don't take a draw it's slightly hotter than it should be tho!

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Elfstone

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Because they're supposed to be standard temperatures.
I had to recalibrate my TM2 so that the ''6'' is the same ''6'' as my original TM.
and you ask: What is the temperature table now?
and I answer you: I don't know, but it's fine like this

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"To be honest, I think he just hasn’t updated that list to most recent information. "
Though I have not confirmed wit TM, I am certain that is correct. I tried to find the batteries he lists on the FAQ when I got my TM2 and found they are all discontinued.

Key part is the Amps discharge. Per manual, it should be 20A or higher. The 28A Molicel is 35A so more than sufficient.

CaptBongRipper,
Reactions: Elfstone

vapeape77

Thanks!
Yes I’ve been using a couple bucket screens with the Grav Octotaster just fine! They aren’t the buckets that TM sells, but same size.

Edit: my bad I actually have rimmed buckets, so different product

Last edited:
I will explore the lower temps for cooler and tastier hits. However, there is the belief that lower temps bring out more racy, sativa-like highs. IDK if it's the power of suggestion or not, but I get some anxiety from sativas or bowls vaped at lower temps. I tend to stay in the 380-390F range for flower.
@BabyFacedFinster, I feel you. I’ve use 3.5~4.5 and though the flavor is amazing, it can be overwhelming. I get this back of the head type of high and I feel some anxiety too. I have very little experience with the TinyMight and I’ve been experimenting and so far, using the 55mm TM stem. The sweet spot for me so far as been 5~6 which is about right for me, 360~380 degrees.

I feel things will change up when I explore different stems. I have yet to try the GRAV up line and the HA 4 pill and mouthpiece and I’ll be ordering a J Hook in the near future which may allow me to explore higher temps.

However back to low temps and flavor, I think I’ll stick to 5~6 as to just get a nice micro dose hit and get on with my day. I only vape between one or two hits late morning and one in the evening. The only time I hit to get a couch lock high, is if I’m not going out and about or I’m icing an an injury and need to sit still for some time.

edit; and don’t get me started on how much more intense the munchies get when I do a couch lock high 😝

Last edited:

René

Though I have not confirmed wit TM, I am certain that is correct. I tried to find the batteries he lists on the FAQ when I got my TM2 and found they are all discontinued.

Key part is the Amps discharge. Per manual, it should be 20A or higher. The 28A Molicel is 35A so more than sufficient.
You arw right. I've just sent an email to TM and he answered me that the best battery for TM are Molicel P28 or P26 in equal way. He should update batterie's information on website too.

onesixty2

Thanks!
I just had a delivery from TRWW include one of those screens for an 18mm wpa. I really like it and was going to order more. It holds in place pretty nice, and the regular shallower cones weren’t holding in the 18mm wpa.

Mowjo

I just had a delivery from TRWW include one of those screens for an 18mm wpa. I really like it and was going to order more. It holds in place pretty nice, and the regular shallower cones weren’t holding in the 18mm wpa.
Dude! Thanks! I'll get this ordered.

Mowjo,
Reactions: Bortz

Bortz

Dude! Thanks! I'll get this ordered.

Nice, everybody! I ordered a pack of these too. I think they'll work better than what I am currently using and will possibly stay clean longer. I've been using the dome ebay ones 1/2x1/4, and they take a bit of finesse to get to stay before a bit of reclaim sticks them there. Dome 1/2x1/4

Also just ordered a TM2 to keep my TMV1.0 company. $300 was my price point to buy, came out to $311 or so. I'm stoked. :clap::nod:

It took me a minute, but I'm pretty much maintenance free. I didn't like my TM for the first month or so, but this is the technique I've been using lately. I've had it for a year and five months now. It has been my daily complemented by some concentrates out of the DTV4. I use a bong 95% of the time. Looking at an OGB Vigreux J-Hook for next purchase, but haven't decide on a mouthpiece style. Anyway, here's what I've been doing:

Set the screen a bit back from the front of the stem about 7/8" recessed.
Straw or scoop method to fill, BCG coarse grind, about 3/8" thickness herb.
Turn the vape on at a teeny past 6 in session mode (~1.5 less than whatever setting gives you the darkest AVB you want, my TM was 7.5).
Hit the turbo boost button initially for rapid vapor production, then let off for smoothness.
Continue until visible vapor production diminishes.
Do a couple cleanup hits with the boost button.
Finishes at a dark tan no ring.
Blow out AVB while hot <-(this has been crucial).
Brush with stiff natural bristle brush (also crucial, stencil brush, storz and bickel brush, etc.)
?????
Profit.

For whatever reason I seem to really prefer how it modulates power in session mode vs on demand? I tried going back to on demand recently, and found it less satisfying overall. It seems like the power delivery is more consistent in session mode somehow. Maybe all in my mind, maybe not haha.

More testing, :science:

vapeape77

Nice, everybody! I ordered a pack of these too. I think they'll work better than what I am currently using and will possibly stay clean longer. I've been using the dome ebay ones 1/2x1/4, and they take a bit of finesse to get to stay before a bit of reclaim sticks them there. Dome 1/2x1/4

Also just ordered a TM2 to keep my TMV1.0 company. $300 was my price point to buy, came out to $311 or so. I'm stoked. :clap::nod:

It took me a minute, but I'm pretty much maintenance free. I didn't like my TM for the first month or so, but this is the technique I've been using lately. I've had it for a year and five months now. It has been my daily complemented by some concentrates out of the DTV4. I use a bong 95% of the time. Looking at an OGB Vigreux J-Hook for next purchase, but haven't decide on a mouthpiece style. Anyway, here's what I've been doing:

Set the screen a bit back from the front of the stem about 7/8" recessed.
Straw or scoop method to fill, BCG coarse grind, about 3/8" thickness herb.
Turn the vape on at a teeny past 6 in session mode (~1.5 less than whatever setting gives you the darkest AVB you want, my TM was 7.5).
Hit the turbo boost button initially for rapid vapor production, then let off for smoothness.
Continue until visible vapor production diminishes.
Do a couple cleanup hits with the boost button.
Finishes at a dark tan no ring.
Blow out AVB while hot <-(this has been crucial).
Brush with stiff natural bristle brush (also crucial, stencil brush, storz and bickel brush, etc.)
?????
Profit.

For whatever reason I seem to really prefer how it modulates power in session mode vs on demand? I tried going back to on demand recently, and found it less satisfying overall. It seems like the power delivery is more consistent in session mode somehow. Maybe all in my mind, maybe not haha.

More testing, :science:
A couple peeps on here said the TM2 doesn’t produce that ring as much, SP video also said this. Maybe you won’t have to run the TM2 so hot? I’ve been doing on demand for the first week and am about to mess around with sessions. thanks for the tips!

onesixty2

Yeah for .75 per, i'm just gonna order more of those deep bucket screens from TRWW. I could also use another 14mm stem for my Prophet just to have one on backup.. loving that piece with the TM2.

onesixty2,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Looking at an OGB Vigreux J-Hook for next purchase, but haven't decide on a mouthpiece style

Just to clarify, OGB only offers basic indent nipple spikes, 508phineas is the only one I am aware of who does the fancy vigreux style indent spikes... GVB actually does really nice spikes too, groups of four with good alternation... Anyway as I said before, you probably won't even need the spikes from OGB, the right angle bends do the most for the cooling in my experience regardless. And I always prefer his mouth pieces without the wide flaring, I hate that one, so I got flat pinch, even plain cut open tube would be more comfortable I think...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bortz

Just to clarify, OGB only offers basic indent dimple spikes, 508phineas is the only one I am aware of who does the fancy vigreux style indent spikes... GVB actually does really nice spikes too, groups of four with good alternation... Anyway as I said before, you probably won't even need the spikes from OGB, the right angle bends do the most for the cooling in my experience regardless. And I always prefer his mouth pieces without the wide flaring, I hate that one, so I got flat pinch, even plain cut open tube would be more comfortable I think...

I learned a new thing! I had assumed Vigreux meant a cooling nip......er....spike ;). I think the difference between a spike and Vigreux is the downward angle of the indentation to aid in the process of condensation, like in fractional distillation. That was the conclusion I got from reading Wikipedia, I could be wrong, but I find the specificity of nomenclature interesting.

I have played around with some drop downs and indented cooling stems from other vapes cobbled together, feeling where the glass heats up during my hit, and am basing my thoughts on the spikes from that. I am hoping that for longer draws it will allow for a greater usable thermal mass in the straight section. I agree with the 90 degree bends, the elbow in my bong gets HOT, while the rest of the glass in the straight section is basically cool, for instance. Thanks @Shit Snacks, now I feel like I need both to compare :lol:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I learned a new thing! I had assumed Vigreux meant a cooling nip......er....spike ;). I think the difference between a spike and Vigreux is the downward angle of the indentation to aid in the process of condensation, like in fractional distillation. That was the conclusion I got from reading Wikipedia, I could be wrong, but I find the specificity of nomenclature interesting.
Fractionating columns are super neat and Vlad's stems are amazingly cool. I wish he was still making them so everyone could try it.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Ive really stayed off this thread, not wanting to bias my opinions any direction before I had put substantial time in with my device.

I do like it more than I anticipated, but am not all on board with their using standard hardware and nuts as heatsinks. Sure it is effective, even with the stubby short mouthpiece, but this sort of hardware in the vapor path is rather unappealing for me. I guess it may be due to having worked with small nuts and washers for so long, and having seen so many stripped threads and shavings...

Are most of you using your stems with heatsink and screens installed, or going without?
I lean towards a simple tube + rimmed screen at the end.

Notcoded419

I just purchased through Vapefiend for $317.86 USD shipped
That price makes me want to order a second one!

Seriously, I love this thing. It's everything I always wanted vaping to be. Convenient, quick monster hits. I expected constant fiddling and mandatory accessories, but out of the box it handles like a champ. I've been using almost exclusively this and the stock stem/cooling unit for a week and even as a compulsive cleaner I don't feel the need to do much more than empty after use, scrape off any gunk with the tool, and occasionally pop out the unit to wipe.

Top Bottom