TinyMight / TM 2

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
RMA’s however are still going through DHL back to Tinymight/Finland. UPS was used to send my unit back to me in the U.S. (MA) however it was shipped to them for repair via DHL. Go figure.

Regarding my repair, I initially emailed them and they sent DHL label and info to me within a few days. I got it back and working again 24 days later (not bad!) - a week and a half ago. Earlier this week I got an email from TM asking if I’d continue to support them and pay for the repair, which I hadn’t done and wasn’t sure if this was a warranty issue (putting the battery in the wrong way after 2.5 years and subsequently frying the board). As it was my fault I did order a repair and paid for it. How could I not? They’re trying their best! And I did was I thought was right. I also indicated on the order that the repair was already completed per their follow-up email.

Fast forward to yesterday and today when I received a DHL shipping label, which I’ll ignore, though I got a UPS notification today that something is arriving at my house tomorrow. I can’t fathom what it is unless it’s XMAS in October and a trial RED TM2 will grace my presence. Let’s see what transpires. I tried using very simple, basic English in my emails and their replies have been very good, so I’m not sure what if anything got crossed up. Needless to say my TM is amazing all over again - love this vape! :peace:
Maybe he mistakenly sent you my repaired TM2 that he misplaced last week hahaha. . .I'm still waiting to hear if he has found it!

WisePenny,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Maybe he mistakenly sent you my repaired TM2 that he misplaced last week hahaha. . .I'm still waiting to hear if he has found it!
Could be. I’ll let you and them know tomorrow if anything is actually delivered. I’m still dreaming of RED TM2, of course :) :peace:

Vaporific,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Could be. I’ll let you and them know tomorrow if anything is actually delivered. I’m still dreaming of RED TM2, of course :) :peace:
Mostly joking, but considering we both recently had RMAs for battery issues, it might not be completely outside of the realm of possibilities hahaha

WisePenny,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Really digging the new J Hook. Definitely don't need the spikes, with the bends in this J Hook the cooling is much better than my Elev8 J Hook. Also wanted to mention that I was a little on the fence about having a wooden WPA but this thing has been awesome and doesn't effect the taste in any discernible way in my experience.
It's funny. I have a lot of WPAs for my TM, but I use that Ed's TNT one the most. Not totally sure why. I think I just like the fit and function. Also love that OGB sidecar. Is yours 18mm or 14?

tattooed

@tattooed, can you provide me with a link to that gorgeous J Hook?

Definitely, it's this one OGB. The quality is unreal, very thick walled and solid, it's absolutely worth the cost, Mike clearly does great work.

It's funny. I have a lot of WPAs for my TM, but I use that Ed's TNT one the most. Not totally sure why. I think I just like the fit and function. Also love that OGB sidecar. Is yours 18mm or 14?

I went with the 14mm just because so much of my stuff is 14mm. I think it was the right choice for Ed's wpa, I don't think I'd want so much of it inside the piece, seems like it would get dirty and possibly tend to stick in the joint.

edit - just wanted to add the function is excellent. The clouds I get using it with the j hook are bigger than any portable I've ever used.

greenganja

Am I one of a very few out there who thinks you can enjoy a wood stem just as equal to a glass setup?

Imo berry flavors like Blue Dream or Dutchtreat lend themselves to glass. Whereas Girl Scout Cookies or Gorilla Glue shine with wood.
I enjoy both wood & glass stem, they both get the equal amount of use. I like your observation though. I never though about it too much, but that makes a lot of sense in my opinion. I find that most of the fruity strains that I grow tend to be of the sativa variety. Where as the hybrid and more indica leaning strains like OG, GSC etc.... which I consider to be the earthy flavors or strains would pair better with the wood stem. Great observation on your part.

vapeape77

I enjoy both wood & glass stem, they both get the equal amount of use. I like your observation though. I never though about it too much, but that makes a lot of sense in my opinion. I find that most of the fruity strains that I grow tend to be of the sativa variety. Where as the hybrid and more indica leaning strains like OG, GSC etc.... which I consider to be the earthy flavors or strains would pair better with the wood stem. Great observation on your part.
It helps having good legal bud shops or a nice weed patch in your back yard. 10 years ago it was all a guessing game on my street strains…. mostly just skunk bud

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I like glass the most for most vapes and TM is for sure one of them. Wood I think is nice for 8mm dv style stems. And taste wise I also prefer it over the metal options if I would need a more sturdy option, especially with something like TM where there's quite some contact between the lips and the stem.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I will just leave this here, haha :D ! It is definetly pricey,but i was told it costs a lot to produce via CNC,due to having to drill those tiny holes at the top ,which requires very high precision because it is worked on such tiny piece of metal.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

I will just leave this here, haha :D ! It is definetly pricey,but i was told it costs a lot to produce via CNC,due to having to drill those tiny holes at the top ,which requires very high precision because it is worked on such tiny piece of metal.
hey, do you have a pic of this tool? the pic is missing there

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Elfstone

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I just have the TM1
Aah okay. Here you are:
D469-BF91-786-B-4310-8552-A9-E8-C3-C1-AA87.jpg

78-C16-E1-D-3424-4695-8596-4257467-E497-E.jpg

98-E9-A8-EE-EDDB-4590-89-CF-519-F30713007.jpg

1-DA35-B36-FDE1-49-B7-AE40-CF9-DEFED20-BE.jpg

sickmanfraud

Guys, While @VGOODIEZ has exceptional service, There is a business reason to support the manufacturer. Many of us have benefited from the warranty service on our first TM's and most of us are happy with the TM2.

I have no idea of the margins but it is clear that TM makes more on direct sales. I believe we should do everything in our collective power to support Tinymightvapes so they can continue to innovate the best vapes available.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

It's not that simple an equation though. Buying through retailers will help spread TM to a wider audience, creating higher demand/revenue/r&d budget, and good distribution so the OEM can focus on product. Also some retailers are worth supporting for their effort to get great products and service to customers and @VGOODIEZ is a community's favorite for good reason.

davap84

Many of us have benefited from the warranty service on our first TM's and most of us are happy with the TM2.

I have no idea of the margins but it is clear that TM makes more on direct sales. I believe we should do everything in our collective power to support Tinymightvapes so they can continue to innovate the best vapes available.
So, retailers are just advertisers for the TM. They work for nothing, some crumbs, and TM scoop the pot.
TM is playing with the rarity wich is organized by themselves. Their partneship with retailers seems quite unfair.
Direct sales to customers are privileged, retailers are not a priority and are condemned to beg for a few pieces.
It's not a good way to make business. It doesn't help vape's community, in wich retailers plays an essential rôle.
Shitty, yes.

davap84,
Reactions: Elfstone

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Guys, While @VGOODIEZ has exceptional service, There is a business reason to support the manufacturer. Many of us have benefited from the warranty service on our first TM's and most of us are happy with the TM2.

I really don't care where people buy it. I am just trying to do right by the customers who contacted me. The easy thing for me to do would be to just throw these in stock and they would sell no problem. I would not be paying my staff for hours of work emailing and going back and forth trying to set up invoices for folks to check out on an individual basis.

I also think that my staff and I provide a lot of value to our customers. The amount of questions that we answer pre and post sale should count for something. The fact that we try to gather products from a number of different manufacturers and make them accessible to folks around the world in one shipment should count for something.

I have also negotiated favorable terms for TM to start this partnership. We are taking lower margin because we know it matters to them right now. We are able to take low margin because we operate at a lower cost than most of our competitors. This will also allow us to eventually provide warranty service support for folks here in the United States. I think that should count for something too but maybe that's just me.

It sounds like production has been ramped up to a level now where this shouldn't matter much moving forward. TM has been busy and we should see a whole lot more units available in the next 30 days. I'm still waiting for confirmation he's got another batch coming my way so we can have enough units to announce our drop. Hopefully by next weekend.

focalforlife

I really don't care where people buy it. I am just trying to do right by the customers who contacted me. The easy thing for me to do would be to just throw these in stock and they would sell no problem. I would not be paying my staff for hours of work emailing and going back and forth trying to set up invoices for folks to check out on an individual basis.

I also think that my staff and I provide a lot of value to our customers. The amount of questions that we answer pre and post sale should count for something. The fact that we try to gather products from a number of different manufacturers and make them accessible to folks around the world in one shipment should count for something.

I have also negotiated favorable terms for TM to start this partnership. We are taking lower margin because we know it matters to them right now. We are able to take low margin because we operate at a lower cost than most of our competitors. This will also allow us to eventually provide warranty service support for folks here in the United States. I think that should count for something too but maybe that's just me.

It sounds like production has been ramped up to a level now where this shouldn't matter much moving forward. TM has been busy and we should see a whole lot more units available in the next 30 days. I'm still waiting for confirmation he's got another batch coming my way so we can have enough units to announce our drop. Hopefully by next weekend.
I'd like to thank you for your excellent customer service and customer centric perspective. Its refreshing TBH. FWIW some of us do truly value this and understand how far beyond other retailers you truly go. Again thanks and I know I will continue to order from you. Have a great weekend.

Zipford

So, retailers are just advertisers for the TM. They work for nothing, some crumbs, and TM scoop the pot.
TM is playing with the rarity wich is organized by themselves. Their partneship with retailers seems quite unfair.
Direct sales to customers are privileged, retailers are not a priority and are condemned to beg for a few pieces.
It's not a good way to make business. It doesn't help vape's community, in wich retailers plays an essential rôle.
Shitty, yes.
I think the entire debate over where to buy a TM is kind of silly, and VGOODIEZ has already weighed in as not really caring where you buy it.

But your criticisms of TM really seem to miss the mark. Nobody forces retailers to sell the TM, and if the terms are as terrible as you claim, retailers can simply not carry the TM. Retailers are not "condemned" to anything, they pick and chose what they want to sell.

TM dreamt up the device, designed it and manufactured it, and they seem to be able to sell them as fast as they can make them. And you think it is unfair if they prioritize their own sales? I have a hard time seeing it that way.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I think the majority of people are confused about how big really the TM operation is.
Yes it a really hot product and it is rumoured to outperform most of the portables,but just because of that it doesnt mean TM business is on par with the mass produced vapes. Do you know any semi-artisan wooden vaporizer that has reached more people and have had better availability ??
I am actually surprised how fast TM company grew and are able to constantly ramp up production !
I really thing that the revised version of the OG was a nice stepping stone,but now two is what gave the company a chance to grow and looks like they wont miss it !
I actually for once am amused by the drama ,it makes the TM2 even spicier product ,lol !!

Top Bottom