TinyMight / TM 2

CleanHippie

Here's the current rendering of my ceramic "DNA" stem for the TinyMight; I'm hoping to order some samples soon and get some feedback from a few testers.

DNA tech uses two separate spiral partitions to create a high surface area "double helix"
This stem is 55MM long (same as the OEM glass stem) but contains 240MM of total vapor path length, almost 9.5 inches.

The idea is to combine the purity and flavor of glass with the durability of titanium.

TM55-D-Render.png
Put me on a waitlist, email list any list that gets me this.
The stoner in me enjoys the idea of my vapor doing a double helix pattern before it reaches my lungs.

I'm a fan of the short stem in formfactor, everything about this design has me intrigued.
More than happy to test and give feedback.

I just got my TM2 in yesterday and I'm sitting here stoned after taking it to 6 on the dial with some outdoor Acapulco Gold in the short stem. This is my first vape and I'm thoroughly impressed with the functionality, build quality and ease of use.

The flavors are incomparable to combustion and I'm finding the vape high signature much more enjoyable. It removes the heavy head herbal hangover effect for me. I've gone through a few bowls between yesterday and today. I temp stepped my way from 2 to 10 then dialed it back to 9 and settled on 6 as my upper limit for now. I find 6 is right before the burnt popcorn taste starts to come in for me and I can get a number of nice tasty clouds at 4 before stepping up.

I promised I'd post pictures so here's a few.
I can't say I feel like I won the grain lottery like some other TM2 owners - I was hoping for a nice watery grainy effect
-But once I hit the TM2 I forgot about all that and fell in love with whats on the inside.

TM2-1.jpg

TM2.jpg

Last edited:

stuey

Put me on a waitlist, email list any list that gets me this.
The stoner in me enjoys the idea of my vapor doing a double helix pattern before it reaches my lungs.

I'm a fan of the short stem in formfactor, everything about this design has me intrigued.
More than happy to test and give feedback.

I just got my TM2 in yesterday and I'm sitting here stoned after taking it to 6 on the dial with some outdoor Acapulco Gold in the short stem. This is my first vape and I'm thoroughly impressed with the functionality, build quality and ease of use.

The flavors are incomparable to combustion and I'm finding the vape high signature much more enjoyable. It removes the heavy head herbal hangover effect for me. I've gone through a few bowls between yesterday and today. I temp stepped my way from 2 to 10 then dialed it back to 9 and settled on 6 as my upper limit for now. I find 6 is right before the burnt popcorn taste starts to come in for me and I can get a number of nice tasty clouds at 4 before stepping up.

I promised I'd post pictures so here's a few.
I can't say I feel like I won the grain lottery like some other TM2 owners - I was hoping for a nice watery grainy effect
-But once I hit the TM2 I forgot about all that and fell in love with whats on the inside.

TM2-1.jpg

TM2.jpg

TBH I really like the grain on that! I wonder what a persons grain preference says about their personality LOL

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
Damn. Added 2 cart, out of stock on checkout.
The ones showing in stock are already reserved for folks that have been waiting and just need to check out. I am waiting for another batch to land to combine with the stock I have left from this last batch. Hopefully that will give me enough units where I don't sell out in less than 10 seconds. Once I have confirmation I'll have the stock I will announce the drop date. Ideally next weekend......

vapeape77

Very happy with the finish on mine! About to head out on day one with this bad lad. Corked it for travel, anyone else try this?

Edit: The HR Edge dosing caps fit snug into the bottom of the Tinymight’s cooling unit.

Locked and ready to be loaded!

Last edited:

greenganja

If this is referring to @VGOODIEZ I disagree. Buy from him whenever possible. Superior customer service and insanely fast shipping.
I agree with JBM. Excellent customer service and quick shipping with VGoodiez. If you were to place an order with TM just remember your package would be sent from Finland via DHL. Last time I ordered direct from TM it took three or four weeks to receive my package of screens that I ordered from them. Scott at Vgoodiez is a very nice guy, if you were to call and let him know your interest in a TM. He would put you on the list for when the next shipment arrives. He is a man of his word, he will not forget about you.

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I agree with JBM. Excellent customer service and quick shipping with VGoodiez. If you were to place an order with TM just remember your package would be sent from Finland via DHL. Last time I ordered direct from TM it took three or four weeks to receive my package of screens that I ordered from them. Scott at Vgoodiez is a very nice guy, if you were to call and let him know your interest in a TM. He would put you on the list for when the next shipment arrives. He is a man of his word, he will not forget about you.
TM is shipping units through UPS. DHL have become asshats concerning Vapes. :nope:

Mine shipped on Oct. 4th...in my hands on the 8th to the Pacific Northwest. :)

VGoodiez is a great and viable option, however. Depends on how much longer anyone wishes to wait.

Both great choices. :nod::tup:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
TM is shipping units through UPS. DHL have become asshats concerning Vapes. :nope:
RMA’s however are still going through DHL back to Tinymight/Finland. UPS was used to send my unit back to me in the U.S. (MA) however it was shipped to them for repair via DHL. Go figure.

Regarding my repair, I initially emailed them and they sent DHL label and info to me within a few days. I got it back and working again 24 days later (not bad!) - a week and a half ago. Earlier this week I got an email from TM asking if I’d continue to support them and pay for the repair, which I hadn’t done and wasn’t sure if this was a warranty issue (putting the battery in the wrong way after 2.5 years and subsequently frying the board). As it was my fault I did order a repair and paid for it. How could I not? They’re trying their best! And I did was I thought was right. I also indicated on the order that the repair was already completed per their follow-up email.

Fast forward to yesterday and today when I received a DHL shipping label, which I’ll ignore, though I got a UPS notification today that something is arriving at my house tomorrow. I can’t fathom what it is unless it’s XMAS in October and a trial RED TM2 will grace my presence. Let’s see what transpires. I tried using very simple, basic English in my emails and their replies have been very good, so I’m not sure what if anything got crossed up. Needless to say my TM is amazing all over again - love this vape! :peace:

dabotr

VGoodiez is a great and viable option, however. Depends on how much longer anyone wishes to wait.
Vgoodiez is trying to do the right thing here. Personally, I would rather wait another week or two and support them. All my dealings with Vgoodiez have been positive.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
If you were to place an order with TM just remember your package would be sent from Finland via DHL. Last time I ordered direct from TM it took three or four weeks to receive my package of screens that I ordered from them.

Actually the accessories are not sent by DHL, they are sent by snail mail, which is why they would take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive, the actual TM shipping would arrive more like 3 to 4 days... So I found this post to be a little misleading lol

Mine shipped on Oct. 4th...in my hands on the 8th to the Pacific Northwest. :)

Both great choices. :nod::tup:

To be fair they send by DHL, then DHL refuses to send, and it gets passed to UPS... Also this all sounds like great stuff for the shipping and ordering thread haha

greenganja

Actually the accessories are not sent by DHL, they are sent by snail mail, which is why they would take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive, the actual TM shipping would arrive more like 3 to 4 days... So I found this post to be a little misleading lol

To be fair they send by DHL, then DHL refuses to send, and it gets passed to UPS... Also this all sounds like great stuff for the shipping and ordering thread haha
Correct sir. Mine was sent from Europe via DHL and USPS took over once it landed in the states.

Top Bottom