TinyMight / TM 2

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I'm confused. On that page I see caddies, trays, and tools but I don't see the capsules themselves. Where do I find those?

He only sells vape accessories. You'd get the capsules from manufacturer or retailer of the vape.

Yep! I am an independent aftermarket manufacturer of widgets (either made in my studio directly, or through other factories around North America - nothing I design is mass produced internationally) - I'd love to make my own custom capsules one day for various devices, but I'm afraid I don't have the space for all that tooling in my shop just yet ;)
Thanks for clearing that up. :tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm also working on a slim case to hold the TM stems (design will be finished and published within the next day or two). I know the stems come in different lengths/designs, so if you want a custom stem case, please reach out to me with the dimensions (diameter, length) and I can whip up some options.

As usual, I'm always open to special requests for custom orders if you don't see something specific on the site you want - just shoot me a private message (or email works lol) :science:

Oh that sounds great, I've always wanted, for these stem vapes, a dugout, to carry the stem and weed together for easy loading... Perhaps your design could fit a little glass cup on one side, I mean I guess it would need to be a narrow vial more likely to match the stem size shape, but then you could turn it into a dugout with glass herb jar!

My original steel metal scoop-n-tamp and my nylon scoop-n-tamp fit, but my mighty tamp is just a smidge (1mm) too large for the stems.......

I am working on an entirely new product line of scoop tools using a different manufacturing technology than usual - hoping to introduce them by early next year if not sooner :-)

Oooh looking forward to that! Your scoops are so awesome, you don't need a tamp with the TM though, and it already has the built-in poker, so I don't know what would be best on the other end since I also don't stir mine lol

florduh

Here's the current rendering of my ceramic "DNA" stem for the TinyMight; I'm hoping to order some samples soon and get some feedback from a few testers.

DNA tech uses two separate spiral partitions to create a high surface area "double helix"
This stem is 55MM long (same as the OEM glass stem) but contains 240MM of total vapor path length, almost 9.5 inches.

The idea is to combine the purity and flavor of glass with the durability of titanium.

TM55-D-Render.png

For sure the way to market this little guy is "better cooling than a long ass stem in a tiny form factor". The TM with a short stem is so damn clean. But a lot of people, especially the higher temp crowd, want/need a longer stem to tame that convection heat. This would be the best of both worlds.

CaptBongRipper

Life goes on, man...
"My original steel metal scoop-n-tamp and my nylon scoop-n-tamp fit, but my mighty tamp is just a smidge (1mm) too large for the stems......."
Interesting, but that might not be a deal breaker even now!

I say this as I have your metal Pax2 tool as I mentioned. I ended up getting BudKups dosing capsules to use with it. Unfortunately, your tool was also a tad too big. I initially asked you about a custom job and you were happy to do it, but then I had a moment of inspiration and took a metal file to it and with just a little work, got it to fit with the BudKups.

Bonus was it still worked with the native Pax2 oven after that if I didn't use the budkups, just not quite as snug. Perfectly fine for tamping down. My point here is your Mighty Tamping tool could work fine with a little user modification.

Just my two cents!

Seantagon

So I've been using my Tiny Might a lot lately, and I just couldn't deal with the battery cover any longer....
So I grabbed a pretty piece of Goncalo Alves , and made a new one ...
No more searching for a damn coin!!!!
That’s awesome! I’ve been waiting for someone to make something like this since the TM2 was announce lol.

Notcoded419

I am loving my TM2. Has my other vapes collecting dust. I start at 4/5 the go 6,7, stir and finish at 8. Always leaves me satisfied. Currently hitting it through a wpa with a matrix bubbler (dry)
Mine arrived yesterday but I wasn't feeling well so I held off. Cleaned it today and still not 100% but couldn't wait. I took 2 hits on 3 and already think this is going to put my dynas in storage.
Took the tm2 to Mallorca very recently & I'm pleased to say it performed like a champ, happily blasting through 9 grams of 9 different strains over 7 days. All of which were a treat to experience using this particular vape. So much lip smacking flavour from strains like tropicana cherry, orange fanta, & mac, it was unreal. At the hotel, social club, or while out & about the tm2 delivered the goods with ease.
This sounds like my dream vacation! Mallorca is beautiful and I love the variety approach.

Zipford

For sure the way to market this little guy is "better cooling than a long ass stem in a tiny form factor". The TM with a short stem is so damn clean. But a lot of people, especially the higher temp crowd, want/need a longer stem to tame that convection heat. This would be the best of both worlds.
Agreed. I'm fairly content with my current basic stems, but having just broken a GRAV stem, something smaller, indestructible and with great cooling that doesn't require a CU (thus more easily cleaned) might just make me a customer.

onesixty2

Here's the current rendering of my ceramic "DNA" stem for the TinyMight; I'm hoping to order some samples soon and get some feedback from a few testers.

DNA tech uses two separate spiral partitions to create a high surface area "double helix"
This stem is 55MM long (same as the OEM glass stem) but contains 240MM of total vapor path length, almost 9.5 inches.

The idea is to combine the purity and flavor of glass with the durability of titanium.

TM55-D-Render.png
Very interested in this design if it can be all-in-one without needing to use the CU or a SS screen. Would definitely be open to testing if you need willing volunteers for science.. :sherlock:

Shit Snacks

Yeah unbreakable is cool, but I will say that the Good Vibes Boro standard clear stem is very thick nice glass, and it is cooling so well that I often end up coughing, because I am accidentally taking too big of a hit than I was prepared for since the vapor is so smooth :lol:

badbee

TM55-D-Render.png
That's very cool. This does a great job of solving the heat transfer problem but does it have adequate heat storage? It needs to have the thermal storage mass of a stem twice as long if it is going to provide similar cooling past the third hit. That's the problem with the TM stock cooler, it absorbs heat well but maxes out too early to be worth using.

I'm hoping to see heavier stems, the heavier the better, with good tranfer properties.

Gaminginvader

Smoke hater
Since making sure my o-rings were sealing right, the TM2 has gone from really good to really amazing. I got a TRWW 14mm cooling stem to go with my mouthpiece/WPA and it's so nice to use, It's hard to go back to other vapes now.

TM55-D-Render.png
That looks like it could be really good, I'd love to get one if you start selling them.

florduh

Yeah unbreakable is cool, but I will say that the Good Vibes Boro standard clear stem is very thick nice glass, and it is cooling so well that I often end up coughing, because I am accidentally taking too big of a hit than I was prepared for since the vapor is so smooth :lol:

Yeah but that's a long stem. I think the advantage of @invertedisdead's design is lots of cooling in a short stem.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Oh that sounds great, I've always wanted, for these stem vapes, a dugout, to carry the stem and weed together for easy loading... Perhaps your design could fit a little glass cup on one side, I mean I guess it would need to be a narrow vial more likely to match the stem size shape, but then you could turn it into a dugout with glass herb jar!

I could certainly do a dugout style with a slot to hold one or two Doob-tubes so there would be multiple layers of odor protection ;-)

Shoot me a private message, we'll chat about the costs for a custom dugout holder for a stem and some doob tubes (I'm thinking 1 or 2 stems and two doob tubes)

Oooh looking forward to that! Your scoops are so awesome, you don't need a tamp with the TM though, and it already has the built-in poker, so I don't know what would be best on the other end since I also don't stir mine lol

Lol no worries - I plan to start producing a whole line of more affordable scoop tools here in my studio using all the data I have on what sizes/configurations are most popular. Really excited to merge 150-year old manufacturing technology with 21st century resin 3D printing technology but this is completely different than 3D printing directly - lots of design changes are needed so it takes some "retooling" of how I design things in my mind. :bang:

New stem case designed, and printing a test copy hopefully this afternoon. I should have it published to the store by this weekend if not sooner :rockon:

Shit Snacks

Oh, that sounds awesome, you always have something great coming!! Best accessories

I could certainly do a dugout style with a slot to hold one or two Doob-tubes so there would be multiple layers of odor protection ;-)

Shoot me a private message, we'll chat about the costs for a custom dugout holder for a stem and some doob tubes (I'm thinking 1 or 2 stems and two doob tubes)

Oh, yeah I will be in touch, definitely not thinking doob tubes though, I think they are way too narrow, would not be useful as a dugout with these stems... That's why I was thinking a special glass vial, also so it wouldn't be plastic inside...? No need to continue to discuss here of course lol

purpletweed

This looks absolutely brilliant! Thank you for designing something for those of us who like a short stem.

(TM2 prototype slim case already complete, awaiting confirmation the case fits as intended before publishing!)
😍 can't wait.

One of my favorite things about this community is all the aftermarket makers! Two good announcements back-to-back :love:

Top Bottom