• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The funnest for sure!! If anyone is interested in another style large glass piece that is so great for dry cooling especially with the TM (but also many others and with water too)
PXL-20221002-185636665.jpg

This one is no longer available, but there is a similar one here and all you need is a female to female s shape drop down adapter (to offer even more right angle cooling path)

relink its still broke for me
Maybe try removing the first a? It is under $3 haha niiice I definitely paid more than that!

sickmanfraud

Anyone who purchased a long cooling stem (either version) will have a proper-sized rimmed basket screen included.

You can see how you like it in the glass stems or the titanium stem.

The last few days I even used a rimmed basket screen in the Tinymight WPA with the glass screen.

Shit Snacks

English is my 3rd language but "you'd be surprised" isnt the same as "you were surprised" no ? :hmm: lol
Didn't mean anything by it in any case.

Ha sorry I'm just stoned and confused, I didn't take what you said literally, it's just that I'm aware of things being made in China very cheap haha check out the glass thread! ;)

Shit Snacks,

MoltenTiger

Tinymight 2 has landed

20221003-182522.jpg

several tokes level 3

The last few days I even used a rimmed basket screen in the Tinymight WPA with the glass screen.
A one bowl observation for me was all the particulate in my beaker*. I already have the next bowl loaded and waiting in the beaker, but using the screen in the chamber is my plan for the next one
The WPA glass screen has too few holes and too large a bore hole size IMO, although this has low flow resistance. I'd like Fury 2 WPA bore size with an extended pattern to fill the much larger surface.
I'm going to need to use an additional mesh screen (incl. in TM2 box, extras should come with WPA) to use medium or fine ground herb from the BCG. This can also reduce the bowl size and introduce some thermal mass with better conductivity, so I'm happy enough to settle with that set up as I will primarily be going for one-two hits with a beaker at I'm guessing about 7.5 (so far stepped up from 3 native default stem, then 4.5 and I think 6 in the WPA. 7.5 looked good with the all glass, a little gradient to the ABV).

This thing hits pretty differently to I think anything I've tried.

It's quite airy like the TUBOx, it's quite fast like the Grasshopper (short waits unlike the io), it's very flavoursome like nothing I can compare to I don't think.

It's putting out very fine cloud, and bucket loads of it easily, which leads to rapid absorption and it's very terpene heavy which is ideal for full spectrum extract chambers and the entourage effect. This means it is unquestionably an excellent, top tier vape.

It has a pretty large bowl (ID of tubes is ~12mm/half inch). You can pack a bit in there, which leads to a nice signature.
Flattened and thin bowls I'm sure will be awesomely efficient.

The ergonomics I think are a bit weird.
edit, but liking it more with use. Still getting to know it.

I'd like a 3pos slider switch on the bottom: OFF - ON DEMAND - SESSION

The button could just be for heat on demand or boost in session. The extruded button is easy to knock and actuate, and I don't like multi-push requirement so often. The button location is not like the usual thumb press 510 vape box location, but I'm realising it is not used in the same way, so I have come to like it as is. It's a bit chunky and heavy, so it tips glass easy, and it's not really a pocket item..

I wish the device had a sure ground fitting instead of nitrile o-ring sealing for convenience, longevity and piece of mind. The O-ring is a bit of a nuisance in most ways I think.

There was also machine oil (you'd think food grade) within a couple of my intake holes out of the box. Initially I thought it was Al swarf. Very minimal factory off-gas and odour. Didn't bother cleaning stuff as I decided I'm already rolling the dice knowing of unavoidable grease, but it has all gone perfectly fine with normal tasting flavour and little irritation (definitely have had a good cough because of the whopper clouds stacked with rich flavour from Forbidden Fruitcake).
edit. turns out I got a display model of a sort, so disregard my out of box experience. Packaging was good as was setting up and trying.

Not sure how impressive the battery efficiency is going to be with these relatively slow charging cells. I think I'll use session mode, but seems like I need to toggle the power between hits because I've already flattened the out-of-box green lit cell with only 3 chambers.

Been a bit spoiled by my 7 year history of mostly hyper successful Grasshoppering and Sublimating. So I am going in knowing I have spent more for this one, and it's only because I'm needing a replacement to the now defunct GH. It's a big hole to fill tbh, something I've written off as ever happening. Not even it could do it. This TM2 is way closer than anything else I've got, but of course it comes at the cost of not being ultra portable. It's by far my best portable nowadays, a welcome go to with my old and sad lineup, and the efficacy is all there, just not with quite the mad convenience of the hopper.

It's definitely going to be nice having such a power house sitting around. I found I mostly sessioned when out and about, so quick portable hits are less needed for me than a portable vape station that does the job fully. A lot to figure out with it, so things are going to only get better as I learn the technique. So far I don't even understand turning it on haha, and the more I use it the less likely any understanding will happen at all.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I've already flattened the out-of-box green lit cell with only 3 chambers.

It does not arrive fully charged, out of the box it is only charged to around 4/4.2v so it should be fully charged before first use btw then normally can get double that amount

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

MoltenTiger

It does not arrive fully charged, out of the box it is only charged to around 4/4.2v so it should be fully charged before first use btw then normally can get double that amount
yes good note, the battery was reading green, so I can only guess it had about 80+% capacity - didn't see the breakdown in the manual.
Best practice is of course to charge it, but I'm also not concerned with using a partial charge, if it is green you expect to get 4/5ths the life. I was extraodanirily wasteful with the battery so, I am still unsure about the efficiency. 6 chambers is a fair amount, as each chamber is plenty powerful and effective. It's not quite as efficient P to P (as GH, battery bank usage will be compromised over a day or so, for remote use), but that still works out very ideal for seamless usage. Just bring multiple battery banks when out in the scrub. I was ill-prepared for my first flight as I had no good chance to prep as I just got back from travelling, to go straight to work to go to the post office. A good round trip. Using on demand is seemingly going to be quite efficient, and the rounded basket screen pushed to the edge of the OEM WPA was very, very awesome. Even extraction, massive cloud.

I came back to the thread to try and correct some of my initial ergonomic troubles with the button. I guess pistol grip (index) for direct dry use and flask grip (thumb) for inverted WPA usage is actually very ergonomic. I'm starting to like this thing more and more. It's so nearly perfect, a lot of attention to detail.

I just noticed this is my unit; it is not my photo.

DSC_6769.jpg

I was thinking I'd be happy if mine looked like the store pics, and it looks exactly like the store pics. I think the battery probably got charged? I wouldn't have used it if it showed blue probably.
The Ti likely got used, because the store owner tried one of them from the batch as his early unit did not include it.

Which brings me to the biggest note of my previous scrawl, the residue was likely some kind of IPA wipe by-product I'm thinking, the unit would have been wiped down potentilally power cycled beyond factory testing etc., so I can't really comment on the out of box experience.

Seeing that picture made me second guess the usage of what is likely that very screen :ko:

This is a score for the pro clean everything twice crowd and I just lost the game. But I also won my personal grain lottery; I don't dislike any of it. Perfect.

edit. another wishlist item: lightpipes. This thing has got laser beams coming out of either end. Especially with the multi-tool removed, it's dangerous to look at!

edit again: coarse BCG, loose pack WPA with flat SS mesh, 4.2 on dial: Heaven.
I've just been playing around getting to know this thing, but it's making me think that I've been overcooking (ie. burning) from trying to achieve a satisfying cloudy punch. This thing delivers at 4.2 in such a terpy way that it's really a different and better kind of heavy hit. The chamber size allows for some great surface area interaction where the coarsely chopped BCG herb explodes with flavour. So no more burning for me, finding this to be very capable and amazing at the mid range temps. I can still taste the terps. Quite astonishing.

Last edited:

lordpilko

Has anyone done an in depth comparison on this forum? Wondering whether to upgrade to the TM2 from TM1. I did search around, but couldn't find one.

I have just ordered a terp pill stem from High Artisan, didn't bother with the mouthpiece i don't like the look of it. I will just use the stem with basket screen.
do these work better than OG stem & cooling unit ?

DaVapeGuy

I have the TM1. But wondering if worth upgrading to the 2! Also TM1 is very much available on the site still.

Showing as out of stock but pre order available? Maybe they still are making them?

Either way from what I gather here it's not a huge upgrade from the 1 to the 2

DaVapeGuy,
Reactions: Elfstone

kilo

It was mentioned a while back that the TM1 (in its TM1½ incarnation) will continue to be sold at a lower price, giving people a less expensive option if desired. I do not know if this is true but it would make sense.

GoldenBud

You can not use "regular" rimmed basket screens. Tinymightvapes commissioned rimmed baskets that will not pop off when you remove the stem. @vgoodies has them as mentioned above. You can also get them from Finland. I would be surprised if you can get the correct rimmed basket screens from Etsy.
The finnish rimmed baskets are so so great. used them also with the Tetra

checkyourlibido

English is my 3rd language but "you'd be surprised" isnt the same as "you were surprised" no ? :hmm: lol
Didn't mean anything by it in any case.
We all might take that differently. Maybe based on where we’re from or other variables.

I initially thought you are saying shitsnacks was surprised. Which surprised me, because shitsnacks is probably the most aware of glass deals on this sub. At least from what has stood out to me.

But yeah, I don’t really know the answer to your question. But if you use it, I’m fairly certain that many but not all people would at least clarify that they aren’t surprised.

Either way, I’ve got to go get high. We could all discuss this for a much longer time if we were all hanging out and getting high.

Back on subject. I don’t really need anything to cool my TM1. Something about it just works stock. But if it was my daily driver, I’d probably want more glass.

Zipford

I have the TM1. But wondering if worth upgrading to the 2! Also TM1 is very much available on the site still.
I also have an earlier version, which I love. It's a personal decision, but for me the upgrades, while very real, don't really justify buying a TM2 and relegating my current TM to being a back-up (I already have several completely adequate back-ups).

I think if you could sell your original TM for a good price, thereby defraying the cost of the new one, that might make sense. The improvements are real in my view. But I'm not interested in trying sell a used vape, and turning my current TM into yet another back-up vape is kind of a pricey decision.

But clearly lots of people have bought a TM2 even though they already have a TM, so YMMV.

Top Bottom