• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

condition

About loading huge bowls: all the vaporizers that I have tried work better with strictly no more than .2 of the good stuff. They do not but like joints. A joint has more or less steady taste and flavor throughout it's burning life. A vaporizer's load however, starts with the flavor at its best and degrading draw by draw.
So for example If you load .5 you may still feel THC flavor after 5-6 draws and possibly making huge clouds but the taste won't be like the first 2-3 draws. Therefore most portables work better with a load of 0.1 to max 0.2

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

A joint has more or less steady taste and flavor throughout it's burning life. A vaporizer's load however, starts with the flavor at its best and degrading draw by draw.

I always disliked the way a joint taste degrades way more than with vapes. The weed gets all gassed and coated with that combustion shit. Also the heat of the glowing/burning part will extract cannabinoids and terps of the remaining weed it passes (vaporization).

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Yeah I saw that post too. Thought at the time that if it can turn on i see no reason it couldn't vape but I'm no electrical engineer so today I decided to try it.
IMO the risk of frying my unit was low and i learned so much from the community here that taking the small risk was kind of a "thank you all !" :D
It was already mentioned back in the thread that the new cap for the TM2 cannot be used with OG, it is confirmed by the maker,they are made to different specs. I also advice against doing even if it somehow fits.,but if you like you can always experiment though,worstcase you will have to pay a repair service and wait for the turnaround.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
It was already mentioned back in the thread that the new cap for the TM2 cannot be used with OG, it is confirmed by the maker,they are made to different specs. I also advice against doing even if it somehow fits.,but if you like you can always experiment though,worstcase you will have to pay a repair service and wait for the turnaround.
The newer boards in TM 1.5 and TM2, and those replaced in OG TMs (like mine currently is) should prevent the unit from being fried if the battery is inserted the wrong way. Like I accidentally did 3 weeks ago today. I don’t recommend folks tempting fate with this however.

I was hoping my TM might be received today via UPS however the tracking info is a bit suspect with respect to the first and only estimation I received last week, tentatively for delivery today. Keeping my fingers crossed so we’ll see. If it does arrive today it’ll be exactly 3 weeks turnaround which is VERY GOOD! If not it’ll be another day or two hopefully… :peace:

Vaporific

I thought the battery cover threads were different, but I may have misread that...
Me too - I thought they were different. Even if one were able to swap the covers, the new board should protect against accidentally inserting the battery the wrong way. Again, I don’t advocate attempting this to prove it out. :peace:

Momor

Could you maybe give me a link to that post please? I read this thread everyday and didn't read that post

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I thought the battery cover threads were different, but I may have misread that...
1a1q1a.jpg

The post is way back and it was made by me . I can fish it if you like ,but here is a print of an insta conversation.
Edited:

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
The post is way back and it was made by me . ...
Edited:
Must've been distracted by Jimi hitting the TM :lol:
:rockon:

Kaptan

The TM2 battery cap will fit the OG unit if you file the nub on the underside down to match the height of the nub on the OG battery cap (only about 1mm would be needed). The only concern if it’s not filed down is it ‘could’ compress the negative terminal spring more than it’s intended.

Clp2k

Hello, I have a short question and I've read that there is a version 1.5, can someone tell me how this differs from the original?

Clp2k,
Reactions: Elfstone

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
There are only 2 models. The original TM that went through design changes along the way, and the new TM 2. The latter versions of TM have never been officially designated 1.5, just by the community, and I always thought that could confuse people.

If buying second hand just find out when it was purchased for a reasonable idea if you have the latest version or not. I don't actually think this is really worth worrying about, the only version I would be concerned to get would be the very first one that didn't have battery polarity protection or calibration function. My model from may 20 has had those fixes. The latest version will have a serial number.

Vaporific

I thought the 1.5 versions were shipped with the new board which supposedly prevents it being fried if the battery is inserted the wrong way and you turn it on (among other small, rolling improvements).

My OG TM may in fact arrive tonight via UPS, fixed with a new board. If so Monday Night Football will be much better with it. Can’t wait for my TM again. :peace:

EDIT: my TM is pre serial numbers I believe. I’ve had it since March ‘20 and don’t recall a serial number on the outside/bottom.

Djsleepy

@Djsleepy confirmed that too...:hmm:
Here it is direct from TM on why not to swap battery lids

Hi, the battery lid doesn't usually sit correctly on most og units as the TM2 wooden body a bit taller and that's why the new lid also comes deeper inside to make contact with the battery. In og model the TM2 lid tries usually push the battery deeper than necessary when fully screwed in, and flatten the spring of battery. And also in the og model lid the shape is designed to mechanically lower the chances of wrongly oriented battery form making a contact with it, the Tm2 lid won't offer this protection.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mine arrived! Less than 4 days from Dr Vap in France (who listened to my request for extra padding, they double boxed it!)
PXL-20220926-204044712.jpg

PXL-20220926-204920012.jpg

Looks like I got really lucky on the grain and color! Beautiful fit and finish, slight smell in there, from the machining I think, gave it a quick clean of the body and there is black oils etc coming from the inner threading in particular... Disassembled and did quick iso swab of the metals, now letting it sit to air out, will soak and clean the other parts, plus do burn offs before taking it for maiden voyage (maybe tonight latest tomorrow)

Djsleepy

Mine arrived! Less than 4 days from Dr Vap in France (who listened to my request for extra padding, they double boxed it!)
PXL-20220926-204044712.jpg

PXL-20220926-204920012.jpg

Looks like I got really lucky on the grain and color! Beautiful fit and finish, slight smell in there, from the machining I think, gave it a quick clean of the body and there is black oils etc coming from the inner threading in particular... Disassembled and did quick iso swab of the metals, now letting it sit to air out, will soak and clean the other parts, plus do burn offs before taking it for maiden voyage (maybe tonight latest tomorrow)
That first hit over and over again …..

Top Bottom