• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Pasoa2020

Dosing capsules with the TM, in general, have not faired well for most who have tried. I honestly don’t recall trying myself and the only capsules I have are for my Fury 2, which I don’t recall again if they even fit or not. Regardless, the capsule experience for many has been lacking. A better option is to pack an extra stem if you have one (or three) and use caps for the stems. I use rubber caps all the time to cover the mouthpiece side of the stock TM stem in my regular/native setup. :peace:
Personally I’ve used the dosing capsules and they’ve worked just fine. I used them almost exclusively at the beginning and still do at times. Maybe not slightly as good as packing the glass part of the stem, but worked just fine and is helpful when out and about.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Been waiting a minute for the right time to jump on the TM train, I restrained myself on the original release & have been avidly watching things unfurl ever since.
Genuinely surprised TM has ruled the portable landscape for so long which is no mean feat & a fact I can't ignore, just as it's appeal can't be denied.
I do find I'm more selective in my vape purchases these days, consequently they are few & far between - but the release of the TM2 has tied in nicely with a tax rebate so now seems like a good time to get onboard. Luckily I snagged one from @VapeFiend.com yesterday just after 1pm. Exciting to think I may once again have a dhv I'm satisfied with, both at home & on the go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Many thanks to all those in this thread who preceded me - you've helped me get to where I am now.

:peace:

sickmanfraud

Screenshot-20220910-112209.png

@GoodVibesBoro :whoa::drool::bowdown: (not mine btw)

That looks like what you would need if your doctor told you to stay away from cannabis?

FelixVonTrapp

Sunday morning at 7:30ish on US east coast. I’m always first one up in the house. Usually grab my earphones, TM with either bubbler or long stem + CU, and grinder (usually full enough from night before). Sometimes I’ll grab an extra battery…not today though.

First weekend with the TM2. On my second bowl and light turns red. Get a little anxious, as I don’t want to go into bedroom to grab another battery. Then I remember, USBC and pass through charging. Grab the computer charger wire and never skip a beat…or puff for that matter. Finish my bowl (mostly on 4, but kicked it to 6 for good measure) and grab the bowl cleaner right out of TM. Smooth experience.

Lots of words to just kind of say, loving the TM2 upgrades. The OG is a terrific device and I still love it. But just to repeat a common theme, he simply took all the little niggling issues and fixed them. It’s just so refined. And just to make it all the sweeter, the OG resale value makes it an easy upgrade.

Thank you Tinymight and this crew for introducing me to the joys of, and helping me to use, this tech (learned yesterday to slow my draws for example)!!!

Duh, and @VapeFiend for the quick delivery!

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
You bought BLACK VINYL….
They fit perfectly. Silicone stretches.
15.7mm is the size I bought which works perfectly. I just saw the size is imprinted on the inside of the cap while doing some vape accessories cleaning (including a stem & CU pair for my TM - which is now resting comfortably in a box with bubble wrap on its way back to Finland tomorrow for repair. I have Tinymight withdrawal already :|).:peace:

FelixVonTrapp

15.7mm is the size I bought which works perfectly. I just saw the size is imprinted on the inside of the cap while doing some vape accessories cleaning (including a stem & CU pair for my TM - which is now resting comfortably in a box with bubble wrap on its way back to Finland tomorrow for repair. I have Tinymight withdrawal already :|).:peace:
Best wishes for a speedy return

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay I have given my TM2 a good test drive.

I echo what others have said. It's a more polished unit. The button feels better, the unit feels more solid, the wood is nicer, the stir tool is surprising useful, and the battery cap looks and functions better. The unit itself looks much nicer.

Performance is slightly different. Not better or worse, just different. So far I have only used the Ti stem, which I think is causing the difference. It seems like the clouds take longer, and when they come they are bigger. The is probably the metal robbing some of the heat, and later the conduction kicking in.

I will test later with a glass stem, and give my final verdict. However my feeling is it's no different from the TM OG.

Am I glad I got the TM2. Yes. I had two 2nd hand TM OGs. I sold one for the TM2. At least now I have one unit with a 10 year warranty.

If I had a TM OG with warranty, I dont think it would be worth the ungrade, as to me the performance seems more or less the same.

Last edited:

Barhen

Okay I have given my TM2 a good test drive.

I echo what others have said. It's a more polished unit. The button feels better, the unit feels more solid, the wood is nicer, the stir tool is surprising useful, and the battery cap looks and functions better. The unit itself looks much nicer.

Performance is slightly different. Not better or worse, just different. So far I have only used the Ti stem, which I think is causing the difference. It seems like the clouds take longer, and when they come they are bigger. The is probably the metal robbing some of the heat, and later the conduction kicking in.

I will test later with a glass stem, and give my final verdict. However my feeling is it's no different from the TM OG.

Am I glad I got the TM2. Yes. I had two 2nd hand TM OGs. I sold one for the TM2. At least now I have one unit with a 10 year warranty.

If I had a TM OG with warranty, I dont think it would be worth the ungrade as to me the performance seems more or less the same.
Same here, thing is I only had an Arizer Air previously so this was a major improvement. I loved it so much that I ordered a custom terb pill stem with a mouthpiece. Feels like I have been missing out LOL. That first hit was mind blowing, I mean with the Arizer Air, the flavor was so good but now that I have the TM2, its very MILD. TM2 gives me flavor just as good or better with the titanium stem but with much more powerful hits as it finishes the bowl so much quicker compared to 5-10 mins to finish the Air. This also means I can be more conservative as I can increase or reduce the bowl size which is awesome. :rockon:

MedicinalMonkeyWrench

I'm really enjoying my TM2 as well. It seems to have improved airflow and flavour at all temperatures and load sizes, it's definitely Quieter in operation and is just an all round sturdier construction.

Just a few things I don't like, most of which are probably easily rectified:-

My stem ring sits closer to the top plate making it harder to adjust.

The stir stick rattles. I think it's swinging like a pendulum, pivoting on the 1 o ring that holds it in at the top.

Slightly harder to see the dial numbers in low light conditions. I think this is because the metal is slightly shinier than my OG.

It's really hard to get a cooling unit in the Ti stem, it kept rolling the smaller o rings or even breaking them. It looks like it has tool marks on the inside. I also don't like the metal on metal scrape when it's inserted through the stem holder.

I've hardly used anything else since purchase, just the OG for a bit of side by side.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Then I remember, USBC and pass through charging. Grab the computer charger wire

Remember though, it is not actually pass through charging, just use while charging (which is not as good for the battery, it needs a base charge to be able to power up, it is still running off the battery power, just while it is also trying to charge... True pass through power bypasses battery completely)

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

That’s why I posted the proper size to buy in my OG post, in response to another member asking:

noobvaperct

Sunday morning at 7:30ish on US east coast. I’m always first one up in the house. Usually grab my earphones, TM with either bubbler or long stem + CU, and grinder (usually full enough from night before). Sometimes I’ll grab an extra battery…not today though.

First weekend with the TM2. On my second bowl and light turns red. Get a little anxious, as I don’t want to go into bedroom to grab another battery. Then I remember, USBC and pass through charging. Grab the computer charger wire and never skip a beat…or puff for that matter. Finish my bowl (mostly on 4, but kicked it to 6 for good measure) and grab the bowl cleaner right out of TM. Smooth experience.

Lots of words to just kind of say, loving the TM2 upgrades. The OG is a terrific device and I still love it. But just to repeat a common theme, he simply took all the little niggling issues and fixed them. It’s just so refined. And just to make it all the sweeter, the OG resale value makes it an easy upgrade.

Thank you Tinymight and this crew for introducing me to the joys of, and helping me to use, this tech (learned yesterday to slow my draws for example)!!!

Duh, and @VapeFiend for the quick delivery!
Honestly didn't know this had pass-thru charging, what a massive plus. Was the OG like that as well?

Top Bottom