TinyMight / TM 2

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Remember though, it is not actually pass through charging, just use while charging (which is not as good for the battery, it needs a base charge to be able to power up, it is still running off the battery power, just while it is also trying to charge... True pass through power bypasses battery completely)

Re-Read Shit Snacks post above…..

Honestly didn't know this had pass-thru charging, what a massive plus. Was the OG like that as well?

Yes, pretty sure it had the same plug in use. Always thought that might be why he provides such a long cable.

jasp3r

First impressions of this TM2: Really well built and quality was taken up a notch.

However requires a way higher temperature setting to produce results like the TM1, finding anything below 5 is unusable when I was chugging vapor at 3 on my old unit.

I thought I would be selling my TM1 the minute my TM2 arrived, but so far I'm holding off on that.

cliffhanger1

First impressions of this TM2: Really well built and quality was taken up a notch.

However requires a way higher temperature setting to produce results like the TM1, finding anything below 5 is unusable when I was chugging vapor at 3 on my old unit.

I thought I would be selling my TM1 the minute my TM2 arrived, but so far I'm holding off on that.
If you are not 100% satisfied and want to try something, there are 3 different modes of temperature strength.
When delivered, it comes on the middle level.
So you could put it one step higher.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Captura-de-ecr-2022-09-11-223600.jpg

I think this is the reason... I don't like having this in front of the coil! i hope i can get this out:brow:
But of course I have to try it myself. I hope to be able to adapt my Mod Screen

Has anyone else with both versions noticed this?

RedZep

Opened a jar of a diff strain today. TM is struggling. Getting uneven extraction and stirring is now a must.

This strain had a 62% integra boost inside. Is TM known to struggle with her of high humidity?

Been waiting a minute for the right time to jump on the TM train, I restrained myself on the original release & have been avidly watching things unfurl ever since.
Genuinely surprised TM has ruled the portable landscape for so long which is no mean feat & a fact I can't ignore, just as it's appeal can't be denied.
I do find I'm more selective in my vape purchases these days, consequently they are few & far between - but the release of the TM2 has tied in nicely with a tax rebate so now seems like a good time to get onboard. Luckily I snagged one from @VapeFiend.com yesterday just after 1pm. Exciting to think I may once again have a dhv I'm satisfied with, both at home & on the go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Many thanks to all those in this thread who preceded me - you've helped me get to where I am now.

:peace:
Same here managed to get up at 4:30 am PST and wait to see the “out of stock” change to “buy now”! I would assume your on the other side of the pond if you were fortunate enough to get in on the buy now at 1:00 pm. Here at 5:00 am when it changed to buy it now, I jumped on it right away and I’m glad I got one for myself. Interesting enough, VapeFiend run out of stock in about three hours. As I understand, VapeFiend will begin to start the shipping procedure tomorrow and hopefully I will see mine sometime in the meddle of or at the end of the week or there about‘s. Soon we will one of them, ha! Happy vaping my dude 🖖🏼

Last edited:

GoldenBud

Opened a jar of a diff strain today. TM is struggling. Getting uneven extraction and stirring is now a must.

This strain had a 62% integra boost inside. Is TM known to struggle with her of high humidity?
you get less vapor if the herb is humid..usually it's because the weed hadn't very good drying process..the bodeva just helps the ambient being fine for the already made herb

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

The more moist and dense the herb is, even better to start even lower, first you will be drying it out getting great flavor, otherwise yeah likely for a more un even extraction... Just so many variables here though!

Last edited:

noobvaperct

If you are not 100% satisfied and want to try something, there are 3 different modes of temperature strength.
When delivered, it comes on the middle level.
So you could put it one step higher.
How do you do this and what does it do to the stock temp ranges?

noobvaperct,
Top Bottom