TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Guess who couldn't resist :razz:
I tried adding one to the cart and it wouldn’t let me. Perhaps translating the page to English (from French) had something to do with it. Also something about “the land of Santa Claus” where the vape was made struck me funny (it would make a great holiday present though, lol). Not sure if it offered the wood version either, and I want the RED one.

Soon. Very soon… :peace:

SolidAirrr

Here is some more information on the TM2 from a French retailer. I linked the translated English page but they are apparently taking pre-orders @ 10% off with the code SUMMER.
Great find. Thanks!
2 of the other official French retailers also display it on their site, with one also offering preorders without the discount though.
One states it should 'normally' be available from September 5
:popcorn:

VGOODIEZ

Home of the Heavies
Retailer
If you cannot find rayon, degummed hemp works well (what I use in my DV occasionally),
I have used this too but the rayon is way more tasty. The hemp fiber adds unwanted flavor in my opinion.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I tried adding one to the cart and it wouldn’t let me. Perhaps translating the page to English (from French) had something to do with it. Also something about “the land of Santa Claus” where the vape was made struck me funny (it would make a great holiday present though, lol). Not sure if it offered the wood version either, and I want the RED one.

Soon. Very soon… :peace:
Yeah that had to do with the google translation. There's no option to choose wood type and I'm not sure if that will be offered at launch, I have been told might be walnut only. That is what I expect to get and in combination with the aluminum I actually prefer that over the red so pretty excited!

passenger

is this thing on?
Great find. Thanks!
2 of the other official French retailers also display it on their site, with one also offering preorders without the discount though.
The wood is unspecified there or I didn't see the option.

Yeah that had to do with the google translation. There's no option to choose wood type and I'm not sure if that will be offered at launch, I have been told might be walnut only. That is what I expect to get and in combination with the aluminum I actually prefer that over the red so pretty excited!
Ah, you've been faster. Well, if it is Walnut, that would be cool actually.

Last edited:

cliffhanger1

Here is some more information on the TM2 from a French retailer. I linked the translated English page but they are apparently taking pre-orders @ 10% off with the code SUMMER.
Thx for the link.
Seems that they no longer accept pre orders. I tried often to add it to basket, but it doesnt work.
From other in France where can pre order, there is no titanium stem and no discount.

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: Md_Hybrid

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Great find. Thanks!
👍 I was surprised that they were offering a discount and figured it would benefit some folks on here.
Thx for the link.
Seems that they no longer accept pre orders. I tried often to add it to basket, but it doesnt work.
From other in France where can pre order, there is no titanium stem and no discount.
It looks like they are still accepting them to me but I can't be sure as I don't know the language. You need to go to the non-translated link here in order to actually add it to your cart.

cliffhanger1

👍 I was surprised that they were offering a discount and figured it would benefit some folks on here.

It looks like they are still accepting them to me but I can't be sure as I don't know the language. You need to go to the non-translated link here in order to actually add it to your cart.
Thx, now it works. :)

cliffhanger1,

Djsleepy

I have used this too but the rayon is way more tasty. The hemp fiber adds unwanted flavor in my opinion.
I have had used both and I prefer the hemp fiber - now there about three different types- the best is the one that resembles natural cotton I have found! Either one gets the job done and TM2 delivers some powerful concentrate hits; @VGOODIEZ would you agree?

ploooopp

Got a quick question, would rocaille beads work in the CU instead of glass balls? (They're hella hard to find in Sweden)

They do have a coating on them except for the white ones (I've put them under flame for about a minute each just to test how they handle it) the white ones look kind of the same, all the other colours had a burnt/melty surface coat

Last edited:
ploooopp,

badbee

Got a quick question, would rocaille beads work in the CU instead of glass balls? (They're hella hard to find in Sweden)

They do have a coating on them except for the white ones (I've put them under flame for about a minute each just to test how they handle it) the white ones look kind of the same, all the other colours had a burnt/melty surface coat
Chemists (people who work in Chemistry, not at a Pharmacy) use what they call "boiling stones" for various lab work and they probably use them in Sweden too. They are just soda-lime glass beads and those are good enough for cooling (don't use soda glass for heating). See if you can find the Swedish word for these and if they are available.

The problem with jewelry beads is that you don't know what pigments were used on or in them. Pigments can contain traces of heavy metals.

ploooopp

Chemists (people who work in Chemistry, not at a Pharmacy) use what they call "boiling stones" for various lab work and they probably use them in Sweden too. They are just soda-lime glass beads and those are good enough for cooling (don't use soda glass for heating). See if you can find the Swedish word for these and if they are available.

The problem with jewelry beads is that you don't know what pigments were used on or in them. Pigments can contain traces of heavy metals.
Thank you. I'll keep my eyes out, maybe ask a friend who's studying Chem!
I've boiled them for about 10 min, flamed them with a jet lighter for a while, put them in iso and as far as I can tell, the white ones are just white glass beads while the other ones are white with a coating on top (did the same thing to a blue bead and it was white underneath) I got a mix bag, I'll test the white beads in the CU and report back!

EDIT: Filled the bottom CU with about 6-8 small beads and fired it up on 10 on session mode and let it get warm for a minute then I hit it once (no herb inside) and there was no off taste or smell, the beads still look like white glass and not coated glass

Last edited:
ploooopp,
Reactions: Adobewan
To any of my fellow Tinymight owners, have you ever had to refresh the contacts regularly like he says on the website to make it work?
I am having to do it every session or two or it won’t work for me, it’s already been repaired once but not sure if this is common or not.

FelixVonTrapp

From Reddit, and our friends at @VGOODIEZ
“Yes this is true. Any resellers who have been lined up for the original launch of the Tinymight 2 will be opening up presales on Tuesday 9/6. I can confirm this includes Tinymight themselves (we will be shipping all their US orders for them), Vaperfiend in the UK and of course us! We plan on opening up presales at 12:01 AM Eastern Standard Time on Tuesday the 6th. If UPS does their job in getting me the units, we should be shipping those presales within a week. Possibly less. Get ready folks!”

Edit: link to Reddit since I couldn’t get screenshot

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/x1frij

Last edited:

FelixVonTrapp

The last time I was waiting and waiting for a product to drop was Windows 95!

I cleared my cache (I think) and I am still getting Danish Krona as the currency on Tinymightvapes.com.

Are they going to start using a new website? @Djsleepy do you know?
I think I’ve tried logging out of my TM account and then clearing cache to remove DKK currency.

FelixVonTrapp,
Reactions: Lee7

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
To any of my fellow Tinymight owners, have you ever had to refresh the contacts regularly like he says on the website to make it work?
I am having to do it every session or two or it won’t work for me, it’s already been repaired once but not sure if this is common or not.
You're not supposed to have to clean it regularly.
The important thing is to make sure that the screw is really tight. i mean REALLY TIGHT

You're not supposed to have to clean it regularly.
The important thing is to make sure that the screw is really tight. i mean REALLY TIGHT
Ill check the screw tightness when I get home it might be loose from having to loosen the panels to refresh but I do usually try to tighten it properly

Monkeragon17,
Top Bottom