• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Does anyone else just use the short stem that came with the TM?
Me. Always, like 99% of the time. Since last year I’ve removed the nuts & bolts and go without them. I’ve also lowered my starting and finishing temps too. My vapor output isn’t as thick as it was with the nuts & washers using higher temps, but that’s OK with me. It works for me and I love my TM (for 2.5 years). I’ve also dispensed with any screen below the cooling unit, going retro and old school (for me). Less is more in my book. All good. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For the TM2 are the poles swapped? I always thought the button at the top of the battery was Positive and goes in first/down for the OG and 1.5 TMs. Or am I wrong? Thanks, @Djsleepy ! :peace:
Confirming here that the nipple/positive end faces up for the TM2?

Yes, when we were talking about TM2, this was mentioned early on already, that now the battery positive end faces up, theoretically better for potential venting risk (which I've never heard of happening really in any of these devices though anyway)

Vaporific

Yes, when we were talking about TM2, this was mentioned early on already, that now the battery positive end faces up, theoretically better for potential venting risk (which I've never heard of happening really in any of these devices though anyway)
Apologies if the pole swap was already discussed. My love of the Tinymight coupled with the excitement about the TM2, I simply forgot that was discussed.

I shudder to think about any battery venting, let alone in a vape. I however do recall the air path in the TM2 is isolated from the board which is a great thing. But even IF a battery vented in a TM2, where would it go? Through the battery door screwed in? I’m not sure. Again I wish that on no one. I do hope there’s a solid bottom contact to match the entire battery position redesign, that would also be an improvement. The bottom contact now is prone to bending. I do love the design changes of TM2 and the colors (RED - ahem) too. :peace:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Hello...my comment compared to everything so technical above is ridiculous but! I just wanted to say that I got the Tinymight pods and I really love them. I got them directly from Tinymight. It took over a week to arrive. I also, got an extra cooling system. Ok...newbie here remember. Can I put that cooling thing in a wood stem? I also, got this beautiful mouth piece from Milliken Wood...his name is Ed. Ok...last question. Is that the same Ed as in EdTnT???? I have purchased from both company's I was just wondering if its the same Ed. Sorry for my newbie comments.

Dr. G,
Reactions: Adobewan

ploooopp

If the cooling unit fits inside the wooden mouthpiece then sure go for it! I have no idea about the Ed question tho

ploooopp,
Reactions: Dr. G

ADCBDA

Hi, just had to register after reading all posts about TM.
Great device, great vapor quality and great looks with wood and all.
Just wondering why there is no discussion about stem attaching to device?
I think biggest improvement for use would be easier connection.
Have to be careful inserting stem in device, maybe loosen the aluminium nut also and tightening when you get stem in.
When pulling stem out its risk of spilling avb all over the place, sometimes twisting stem causes ring to unwind from threads and all.
Should be like in P80 or some other nicer system.
Fiddling with ”nut ring” and o-ring tightness makes great device feel like beta testing.
Still great device, maybe best of all!
🇫🇮🇫🇮

cptofnthng

I found the WPA slips into the TM much easier than the stock mp with cooling unit. I also felt the mp is really tight and a bit annoying to get in.

cptofnthng,
Reactions: sternica

Petetbay

Sneaky Pete’s Canadian store now has the Tinymight for sale, I think I’ll be waiting for the TM2 though. Good job Pete nice to see that. Don’t know about the US store, not listed yet.

sternica

I found the WPA slips into the TM much easier than the stock mp with cooling unit. I also felt the mp is really tight and a bit annoying to get in.
That 14mm wpa has now become my favourite way to use my TM. The extracted amount is off the charts compared to other vapes. So smooth and so even.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Ok super cool. But, I just tried it and it does not fit right so, I pulled it out. Thank you.
I have 3 wooden stems from ed's tnt, and the cooling units fit in all of them, although there is definitely a bit of variation between the ID of the various stems, and on is reallly tight.
The stem is super easy - just keep it tightened enough to stop it from sliding out, and always load and unload upside down - never had any issues.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hi, just had to register after reading all posts about TM.
Great device, great vapor quality and great looks with wood and all.
Have to be careful inserting stem in device, maybe loosen the aluminium nut also and tightening when you get stem in.
When pulling stem out its risk of spilling avb all over the place, sometimes twisting stem causes ring to unwind from threads and all.
Should be like in P80 or some other nicer system.
Fiddling with ”nut ring” and o-ring tightness makes great device feel like beta testing.
Still great device, maybe best of all!
🇫🇮🇫🇮
if you really want to definitively solve the problem of the very tight stem, reduce the inner tube by aprox. 1.5mm
IMG_20200507_162656.jpg

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I’ve been lurking lately because although I have stems from 508phineas & high artisan and a lovely green @Duba jacket, my TM never arrived. I waited more than a month just to account for being misplaced or mistakenly re-routed along the way, which has happened to me a couple of times since covid times. So I reached out and after looking into it, they’re sending out another one, hopefully this week. I can hardly wait to post here about how much I love my TinyMight!

Last edited:

noobvaperct

Me. Always, like 99% of the time. Since last year I’ve removed the nuts & bolts and go without them. I’ve also lowered my starting and finishing temps too. My vapor output isn’t as thick as it was with the nuts & washers using higher temps, but that’s OK with me. It works for me and I love my TM (for 2.5 years). I’ve also dispensed with any screen below the cooling unit, going retro and old school (for me). Less is more in my book. All good. :peace:
Can I ask why you removed the nuts and bolts? Can I ask to see a picture of what you’re talking about? I only ask because I’m a native user myself. I have glass but I use it for my desktop and want to use my TM2 (when I get one) relaxing or whatever.

noobvaperct,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Can I ask why you removed the nuts and bolts?

Vaporific

Can I ask why you removed the nuts and bolts? Can I ask to see a picture of what you’re talking about? I only ask because I’m a native user myself. I have glass but I use it for my desktop and want to use my TM2 (when I get one) relaxing or whatever.
I meant nuts & washers inside a cooling unit - NOT bolts (slip of the tongue). Just unscrew the top part of the cooling unit from the bottom (when it’s cool) and you’ll see the nuts & washers inside. They simply come out when the cooling unit is disassembled.

The nuts & washers tend to collect reclaim and I was getting tired/lazy cleaning them. Without them I just separate the CU parts, remove the orings, and soak the CU and orings in ISO, rinse with hot tap water, let them dry, etc. I have two short stems and CUs so I’m never without a stem. Very long workday today so I can’t post a pic today. Hope this helps. :peace:

Last edited:
Vaporific,
Reactions: Siebter

Marlox

@Djsleepy
Would you mind making a "Best of" Thread for at least the TM2?
With the TM2, now there is a "new beginning", and so starting such a thread wouldn't be much effort, but as we can see at the 635(!) pages of this thread, it would be VERY WORTHY!

I bet if we could delete all doubled questions and answers of this thread here, it would shrink by at least 40%.

I mean, i could do that, too, but no one has that much information about it now like you have, so i'd say, that's your turn :D

Speaking about doubled questions...
Can you tell me if there are some changes or improvements to the controller, the heater and other "hardware-based" things? And if so, what exactly?
I am owning 2pc TM1 right now, and using them every single day without any need for improvement, so i am not sure if there could be some reasons for me to upgrade to a TM2, except the new look.
I will turn a new battery cap myself soon, the air-flow is enough by far for me, as a microdoser i also don't need that poking-tool, and i can see my LEDs shining in/through the WPA-stem without problems. So what is left?
If the screen really is that much of an improvement i could buy only them and replace mine, right?

The only thing that bothers me is the once or twice a year-cleaning of the contact-surface between top-part and heater-connecting-strip.
Did they change anything to adress that oxidation-tendency of the aluminum there, too?

Marlox,
Reactions: dimmusp
Top Bottom