• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It’s all natural hardwood and supposed to be Purple Heart (yes, no Red Heart.. I haven‘t seen such a reddish Purple Heart yet, but that’s what I was told)

I actually suspected it might be purple heart, I've seen red variations before, have a tiny bit in my collection thanks to mistvape, it also becomes more brown in sunlight typically... I'm sure they finished it in a nice way though to bring out the color and stabilize it well. purple heart is not often the most neutral, though it doesn't typically have a problem as a shell, so I think I would still go for it here

Djsleepy

With the same/similar assembly method, in other words THE screw, I’d be wary of taking the TM2 apart if there’s a sealed off air path. Or would it still be possible and relatively easy to take it apart like we (or at least I) do with the OG, in case we need to troubleshoot anything?

I do believe the TM 2 body is just a tad bigger than the OG which may account for an isolated air path among other acknowledged enhancements.

I called RED first! :love: Just kidding (sort of :lol:). Go back about 10-12 pages. I wanted to confirm if the screw was the same on the bottom and it appears so. The TM2 keeps getting better all the time!
:peace:
I have had no reason in 6 mo. of my usage to mess with the center screw! I don’t anticipate any need to either.

Liliesallday

Hi all, I need some help!! I'm worried I've really f'd up my TM. I've only had it for about 2 weeks, and today it completely combusted a dosing capsule and the TM smells like burnt electronics. I tried cleaning it (just a quick screen swab), removed the battery to reset any accidental settings, but it will no longer heat up. :( Is it a goner? I haven't emailed TM yet about it, I wanted to see if anyone had any input or advice?

I've taken a pic of the heater chamber, it's discolored.

EddIW

Hi all, I need some help!! I'm worried I've really f'd up my TM. I've only had it for about 2 weeks, and today it completely combusted a dosing capsule and the TM smells like burnt electronics. I tried cleaning it (just a quick screen swab), removed the battery to reset any accidental settings, but it will no longer heat up. :( Is it a goner? I haven't emailed TM yet about it, I wanted to see if anyone had any input or advice?

I've taken a pic of the heater chamber, it's discolored.

You have pushed the screen onto the heater, that screen in supposed to be held in place above the heater by a metal ring. I'm uncertain if just removing the screen will fix the ussie, but that is the cause.

Petetbay

Yikes!! Any idea how to get it out? I took it apart, but wasn’t able to get the screen to budge. Tweezers maybe?
I think best bet is to not fiddle with it and email Tinymight they have a good rep for doing fixes/repairs and this has happened a few times so don’t panic, you’ll have to send it back and there will be a cost, but it will get fixed.

Dr. G

Old Resident
I’ve completely messed it up. I’m so upset. The screen was stuck to the coil, and I had to tug to get it off. The coil came undone. I’m gonna email now and see what I can do. Just a massive cluster.
Write to them and they will take care of it for you. What a shame this happened to you. The Tinymight company will help you. They are super reputable. I am sure there will be a charge of somekind but, they will fix it. Good luck to you and in no time you will be enjoying your vape again. Do you have another vape you can use in the meantime?

Liliesallday

Write to them and they will take care of it for you. What a shame this happened to you. The Tinymight company will help you. They are super reputable. I am sure there will be a charge of somekind but, they will fix it. Good luck to you and in no time you will be enjoying your vape again. Do you have another vape you can use in the meantime?
Thanks, I'm in a much better headspace now and not so pissed at myself. I sent them an email, it'll get fixed up somehow. :) I do have other vapes to use in the meantime thankfully!

I baby this thing, and I’ve only removed the top ring a few times…so I assume the oring is not my issue.
But I’m having trouble with alignment of the metal tube beneath the oring…it doesn’t seem to remain centered on its own, then feels to scrape the stem upon entry.
I realize there is some play here, but am I missing something?
Only a few months use, and I have multiple stems. Again, device is well cared for, no drops etc.

6murphys6luck6,
Reactions: BigJr48

kilo

As you've noticed, there's a certain amount of play in the stem socket. If you remove the stem and look into the housing, are the screen and metal tube centered over the heater coil?

kilo,
Yes, but there’s play at the fitment of that screen also. That’s my issue, the play requires effort to keep both the screen and the tube aligned, while screwing down the top ring. I can use the tip of my pinky to adjust it, trying to get it right, but some stems really seem to “feel” this scrape type action that can occur. And honestly, it’s become a bit of a nightmare for me.

6murphys6luck6,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
That tube sits pretty loosely in the device, I don't remember having to align it in some way before putting the o ring and the top ring onto it. Not sure if that's your issue @6murphys6luck6 but the tube does have some play (until the top ring is screwed on) and that's not a prob.

Momor

Yes, but there’s play at the fitment of that screen also. That’s my issue, the play requires effort to keep both the screen and the tube aligned, while screwing down the top ring. I can use the tip of my pinky to adjust it, trying to get it right, but some stems really seem to “feel” this scrape type action that can occur. And honestly, it’s become a bit of a nightmare for me.
If I understand correctly your issue I think you just have to tighten your too ring a little more.
As @Siebter said above, there is some play but it should should once the top ring is enough screwed.

FelixVonTrapp

Maybe the screen got flipped and not sitting properly…so tube won’t screw down straight? Just an idea.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Maybe the screen got flipped and not sitting properly…so tube won’t screw down straight? Just an idea.
That’s what I was thinking. If the heater screen ring is smaller, narrower side up there’s a propensity for a stem to hit it the wrong way and cause issues. The wider side of the heater screen ring allows more surface area of the stem edge to sit on the heater screen ring.

And I’ll reiterate my curiosity how this was enhanced in the TM2. There was talk but no details. I’ll wait though. That should be interesting. :sherlock::peace:

cheeseholidays

I’ve never observed any sort of performance changes from the alignment that you mention. So long as the screen isn’t upside down as others have mentioned, that’s just how they are.

cheeseholidays,

SirGanjaVapeAlot

Just grabbed a Ed's TnT Blackwood stem for out and about (RIP stock glass short stem) and a terp pill stem from high artisan.

Any tips on adding glass beads to the wood stem? Worth it or just takes too much away from the airflow?

SirGanjaVapeAlot,
Reactions: Grass Yes

ploooopp

Does anyone else just use the short stem that came with the TM?

I've had it for a couple of months and I've got some adapters and stuff to make the vapor cooler but the short stem with the CU feels plenty enough, whether I'm out vaping to my content or rewatching the office I don't really feel like there's a need for an upgrade? Maybe change the bolts of the CU to something else but other than that it's more than fine

kilo

Does anyone else just use the short stem that came with the TM?
I used to use it and had no problem, as I tend to space my hits out, giving the unit a chance to cool a bit. But I always had this nagging concern (probably unwarranted) about particles of weed falling into the oven. A j-hook lets me use the TM upside down so that's no longer an issue.

Top Bottom