• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Anybody use their TM in high temps outside?

Haven't used mine outside yet during summer. Probably going to have it with me all day in >90°F/32°C heat tomorrow and wondering if I should just bring a butane vape instead. Or maybe just keep the battery out while not in use. I'm more concerned with it getting too hot and frying any electronics or the battery becoming damaged. Any recommendations?
just don't leave it sitting out in the sun baking away and you should be fine with it in a pocket or backpack when not using

paradise

I've used mine outside in similar temperatures and the only discomfort I had was that it took a while for it to cool off, I just don't like using the unit while it's really hot and the stem is close to burning your finger tips off :lol: If one basket session satisfies you for a while then you will be alright, in any case you can just blow on it to help it cool faster, after all it's built to handle high temps so I'm sure it won't get damaged in anyway if it's not overused non-stop

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I've used mine outside in similar temperatures and the only discomfort I had was that it took a while for it to cool off, I just don't like using the unit while it's really hot and the stem is close to burning your finger tips off :lol: If one basket session satisfies you for a while then you will be alright, in any case you can just blow on it to help it cool faster, after all it's built to handle high temps so I'm sure it won't get damaged in anyway if it's not overused non-stop
the answer is to have small bowls you can finish quickly and give it a little time to cool off while you're loading the next bowl. the stem cools pretty quickly if it doesn't get rocket hot from a big bowl while its outside of the vape especially if you are in the shade, which I'm always looking for lol

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I’ve used my TM twice now in Key West, once in October and once in May, without any issue. I’m from the Northeat. The vapor may not be as intense or thick due to the humidity but as long as you keep the TM out of the sun (and in a pocket or such) you should be fine. Of course having a fully charged battery helps too. Enjoy. :peace:

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
My Tm has been tested many times with temperatures above 40ºC .In the shadow
works even better and takes less time to buzz:rockon:

Hi,

I see you are working on a new Ti stem design...any guess on when it will become available for purchase?

In the meantime, are you selling the OG Ti stems as I would be interested in purchasing one or two?

Thanks!

FF

Fat Freddy,

Jah75

Haven't used mine outside yet during summer. Probably going to have it with me all day in >90°F/32°C heat tomorrow and wondering if I should just bring a butane vape instead. Or maybe just keep the battery out while not in use. I'm more concerned with it getting too hot and frying any electronics or the battery becoming damaged. Any recommendations?
I use mine every day outside (Inland Florida) humidity and heat to nth and have no issues at all. The aluminum end caps seem to heat up more quickly and it’s noticeable, but not uncomfortable

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hi,

I see you are working on a new Ti stem design...any guess on when it will become available for purchase?

In the meantime, are you selling the OG Ti stems as I would be interested in purchasing one or two?

Thanks!

FF
Hi @Fat Freddy! thanks for asking :tup:
Yes, I've been using the prototype I made and what I think is that it cools the steam too much. I don't even feel him coming in :hmm:(no...not a gay joke):rofl::lmao: I find myself draining a bowl in just a hit or two, unlike the 4/5 hits with the previous setup (half CU with 5mm ssballs)
Anyway, the level of cooling is very easy to adjust through the length of the ''cooling cylinder''.
But the truth is, I still haven't figured out how to hold the ''cooling cylinder'' firmly to the TiStem...but I will... Ideally, it would be adjustable.

Ti Stems are available...whenever you want send PM
Thanks

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

I concur with @dzoinp, the heat is not an issue. I would add the caution against leaving the batteries in a hot car or direct sunlight.

Sorry for the repetition. I answered without reading all the posts.

kilo

...so then I had him make the 18mm one with flat pinched mouthpiece more like the one that is offered on the website now and it is perfect...
I got my new j-hook from OGB and I really like it. But what surprised me the most was the mouthpiece. I thought I was getting the flared end – which I prefer to the plain cut off – but it ended up being the flat pinched type – and I like that one better! It's got wider tubing (5/8") than on my first one but I like the extra heft.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got my new j-hook from OGB and I really like it. But what surprised me the most was the mouthpiece. I thought I was getting the flared end – which I prefer to the plain cut off – but it ended up being the flat pinched type – and I like that one better! It's got wider tubing (5/8") than on my first one but I like the extra heft.

Haha yeah the link I shared, the way it comes as is, is with the flat pinched mouthpiece, 15 mm tubing, 14 mm female joint, but you can customize all of that (mine has 12 mm tubing for example and my pinch mp is a bit different as a result) but yeah he can also just leave the plain tube as mp like @bossman has for his, or yeah there's also the flared trumpet mouthpiece style which I absolutely despise myself lol thick glass!

Dr. G

Old Resident
I had a beautiful session FINALLY tonight with my TinyMight...truly exceptional. I love the way this looks too. It is beautiful. Not only beautiful but, works like a million bucks. "Thank you" all I can say. Between this and a couple of my other favorite vapes...I feel really lucky. TinyMight rocks my world! Excellent!!!!

shizoman

Finally here. Need to spent some time with it, but looks promising already. Really like the natural wood feeling. It came with Molicel P26A. There are some small light leakage on a bottom, battery cap is not even with top. Luckily not bothers me so much.
Don't like short stem with cooling unit, using blue dimpled 14mm mouthpiece from The Rougue Wax Works and 14mm wpa. Looking for better portable options.
Will update with some pictures later.

Dr. G

Old Resident
There are 609 pages on this thread and I started at the beginning...I just want to know who is it that makes this? Is it the same person that answers the emails? What is his name? Also, I got to the part where members were saying that he designed or had something to do with the Apollo? Is this true afterall? I love this vape...I just want to know more...if anybody can answer...or I will just go back and read 609 pages. LOL

EanCognito

There are 609 pages on this thread and I started at the beginning...I just want to know who is it that makes this? Is it the same person that answers the emails? What is his name? Also, I got to the part where members were saying that he designed or had something to do with the Apollo? Is this true afterall? I love this vape...I just want to know more...if anybody can answer...or I will just go back and read 609 pages. LOL

I also looked into the TM-Apollo connection and came away pretty much convinced that "Ville" is the same person who is associated with both products. Of course, I might be incorrect, but both are similar in design, the difference being the heaters, the Apollo used a 50w halogen bulb, otherwise the units appeared to be very similar.

It was also mentioned here at FC not long ago in reference to another halogen bulb based portable, as well as on a reddit thread, Apollo Venus 2, I believe.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
I also looked into the TM-Apollo connection and came away pretty much convinced that "Ville" is the same person who is associated with both products. Of course, I might be incorrect, but both are similar in design, the difference being the heaters, the Apollo used a 50w halogen bulb, otherwise the units appeared to be very similar.

It was also mentioned here at FC not long ago in reference to another halogen bulb based portable, as well as on a reddit thread, Apollo Venus 2, I believe.
I cannot seem to find a photo of it. The links are all broken. Thanks for the post. Whomever is taking the orders and actually writing the emails is super nice always...I never see a name. Anyway, thanks.

I found a video on youtube...

Atoum

Finally got my unit, sipping from it as I write this post. As some may know I've started my vaping journey with a Volcano Hybrid which I didn't like, the bought a Tafée Bowle which I love and still enjoy but as a house portable unit rather than a truly portable one because of its poor battery. I'm a slow sipper, I like taking as many hits as possible at low temp before gradually going all the way up, and the Bowle's battery doesn't last me 2 bowls without a refill... Hence the order of a Tinymight.

Hell I love it! I only have the short and long stem as accessory, but even with the short stem I'm really enjoying it. Compared to the Bowle the vapor tastes harsher but not in a bad way, particularly if you're like me and are trying to permanently give up on combustion. The vape from the TM with no accessory fills the throat more similarly to combustion than the TB, which is smoother and tastier. I can say the same about the way it hits: I'm using the TM (as many hits as possible at 6 then 7.5 then 8.5) same way as the TB ( as many hits as possible at 2 then 3 then 4) but the TM hits me harder even using it that way. The TB has a more gradual and mellow hit using it that way (haven't tried the TB starting straight at 3 or 4 yet).

The TM takes longer to heat up then the TB - I need to press and hold the TB for 5-6 seconds before it vibrates to take the hit, the light on the TB turns to green after 2-3 seconds only) but who cares, it's still very much on demand in my book. And the TM seems to heat up better, particularly during the first hits - of which I find the TB not to be so great at.

In terms of design I was surprised at how small it actually is. It looks and feels like one of those "box" e-cigarettes, only double the size, and much better looking as made of wood and not plastic. The shape also feels super comfortable in the hands. I like the way it vibrates, and how discreet it is to use. Of course, I love the swappable battery option and am abusing it with pleasure, only using an external charger to juice them up. I also really like the packaging it came in with, I'll sure use those small bags daily instead of storing them in a cupboard like I usually do with packages.

To be nitpicking, a couple of downsides:
- The short stem does get quite hot when going to settings 7.5 and above. The longer stem is better at this, and there are even better options such as j hooks, but at the cost of portability. Requires choices and compromises, but easy ones to make.
- The battery hatch requires either a coin or a tool to open it. We don't use coins in Congo where I live, so I'll have to think of carrying a small tool to be able to replace my battery on the go.
- The setting wheel turns nice and easily, but the numbers printed around it are really small, using a color that doesn't contrast well with the aluminium of the bottom at most angles. I can't read them without putting my glasses on. I'll use a waterproof black marker to highlight 6, 7.5 and 8.5 with it to solve this, but it's just sad I have to tag my device this way, some darker and slightly larger printing in the first place would've made the trick.

Other than these, I find it perfect. I'll be using the TB more during the day for its smoother and slightly tastier hits, enabling me to remain more concentrated at work, and the TM in the evenings, for stronger hits. It'll also definitely be my on the go portable device, there is just no possible comparison with the Bowle on that front. If I were to keep only one... the choice would be tough but at the moment I'd say Tinymight. Let's see if the feeling remains once the honeymoon is over!

I'm done buying new vaporizers for a while, I have spent a mouthful already in the last couple of months, particularly as I confirmed a second TM order for my daughter. So I'll just get the bubbler + longer stem they sell on the TM website as accessories and rest with it. Enjoy yours in the meantime!

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Finally got my unit, sipping from it as I write this post. As some may know I've started my vaping journey with a Volcano Hybrid which I didn't like, the bought a Tafée Bowle which I love and still enjoy but as a house portable unit rather than a truly portable one because of its poor battery. I'm a slow sipper, I like taking as many hits as possible at low temp before gradually going all the way up, and the Bowle's battery doesn't last me 2 bowls without a refill... Hence the order of a Tinymight.

Hell I love it! I only have the short and long stem as accessory, but even with the short stem I'm really enjoying it. Compared to the Bowle the vapor tastes harsher but not in a bad way, particularly if you're like me and are trying to permanently give up on combustion. The vape from the TM with no accessory fills the throat more similarly to combustion than the TB, which is smoother and tastier. I can say the same about the way it hits: I'm using the TM (as many hits as possible at 6 then 7.5 then 8.5) same way as the TB ( as many hits as possible at 2 then 3 then 4) but the TM hits me harder even using it that way. The TB has a more gradual and mellow hit using it that way (haven't tried the TB starting straight at 3 or 4 yet).

The TM takes longer to heat up then the TB - I need to press and hold the TB for 5-6 seconds before it vibrates to take the hit, the light on the TB turns to green after 2-3 seconds only) but who cares, it's still very much on demand in my book. And the TM seems to heat up better, particularly during the first hits - of which I find the TB not to be so great at.

In terms of design I was surprised at how small it actually is. It looks and feels like one of those "box" e-cigarettes, only double the size, and much better looking as made of wood and not plastic. The shape also feels super comfortable in the hands. I like the way it vibrates, and how discreet it is to use. Of course, I love the swappable battery option and am abusing it with pleasure, only using an external charger to juice them up. I also really like the packaging it came in with, I'll sure use those small bags daily instead of storing them in a cupboard like I usually do with packages.

To be nitpicking, a couple of downsides:
- The short stem does get quite hot when going to settings 7.5 and above. The longer stem is better at this, and there are even better options such as j hooks, but at the cost of portability. Requires choices and compromises, but easy ones to make.
- The battery hatch requires either a coin or a tool to open it. We don't use coins in Congo where I live, so I'll have to think of carrying a small tool to be able to replace my battery on the go.
- The setting wheel turns nice and easily, but the numbers printed around it are really small, using a color that doesn't contrast well with the aluminium of the bottom at most angles. I can't read them without putting my glasses on. I'll use a waterproof black marker to highlight 6, 7.5 and 8.5 with it to solve this, but it's just sad I have to tag my device this way, some darker and slightly larger printing in the first place would've made the trick.

Other than these, I find it perfect. I'll be using the TB more during the day for its smoother and slightly tastier hits, enabling me to remain more concentrated at work, and the TM in the evenings, for stronger hits. It'll also definitely be my on the go portable device, there is just no possible comparison with the Bowle on that front. If I were to keep only one... the choice would be tough but at the moment I'd say Tinymight. Let's see if the feeling remains once the honeymoon is over!

I'm done buying new vaporizers for a while, I have spent a mouthful already in the last couple of months, particularly as I confirmed a second TM order for my daughter. So I'll just get the bubbler + longer stem they sell on the TM website as accessories and rest with it. Enjoy yours in the meantime!
Enjoy! It looks like you already have. I love the TinyMight because it feels like a work horse...a tank. It is truly amazing. I do like the taste from the MiniVap though...it's just different. It's just a different lover. I ordered a wooden mouth piece from EdTnt for the TinyMight...well, anyway...glad to hear you got one for your daughter. She will love it!

condition

For the first, the battery lid can be opened/closed with fingerprints. That's what I do at least. Maybe needs sometime to loosen.

As for the numbers I agree, very small but after a while you just have to feel the position of the notch of the wheel, with fingertips again and you will now the approximate power setting

Top Bottom