TinyMight / TM 2

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
You forgot one which may be obvious but I still get a laugh out of:

ABB: Already been vaped.

Why isn't it VR.. vape residue or AVW already vaped weed or AVS.. already vaped you know the last word.
I have always disliked the names AVB or ABV. I call it duff and I always have. Although I know I am fighting an uphill battle on this one. I probably sound like the folks who want us to call these devices TEDs.

Of note TM changed their payment method. I could not use PayPal or my Discover card. It had to be bank transfer.
For me, it looks like the only option is a credit card. I didn't see any way to pay with anything else. And the FAQ says

andrew`124c41+

For me, it looks like the only option is a credit card. I didn't see any way to pay with anything else. And the FAQ says
I don't remember. But my initial order was cancelled and I had to reorder and that was 23 May and I have not received a tracking number.

andrew`124c41+,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You forgot one which may be obvious but I still get a laugh out of:

ABB: Already been vaped.

Why isn't it VR.. vape residue or AVW already vaped weed or AVS.. already vaped you know the last word.
I have always disliked the names AVB or ABV. I call it duff and I always have. Although I know I am fighting an uphill battle on this one. I probably sound like the folks who want us to call these devices TEDs.

ABV already been vaped is the worst, it makes no sense haha redundant, AVB already vaped bud is what I would use instead, but it's also pretty stupid and redundant? We have a whole thread talking about this topic, what you call it lol

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Lol I hate this discussion as much as every other seasoned vapourist!

It's definitely not ABV, that's alcohol by volume and it's widely used worldwide.

AVB makes sense to me as it is already vaped bud.

I like the term duff, but I never think off it.

florduh

weed and garbage, at least it is for me lol

Yeah I keep the vaped bud with good intentions, but I do edibles so infrequently that I'd rather just have a professional one from the dispo, or take a little RSO. I might just focus on keeping my earlier in the day duff. All those hits are below a 5 on my TM so it looks light/gold brown. I assume it has more goodies left than the dark brown stuff.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Yeah I keep the vaped bud with good intentions, but I do edibles so infrequently that I'd rather just have a professional one from the dispo, or take a little RSO. I might just focus on keeping my earlier in the day duff. All those hits are below a 5 on my TM so it looks light/gold brown. I assume it has more goodies left than the dark brown stuff.
I rarely only low temp vape something but when I do I usually make a firecracker toped with a little sunflower lecithin , my DUFF jar barely has anything in it, I push most loads to far

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I'm planing on making stem milk from my tm hook but it takes me months to make it worth while and its not like I keep it in the dark to preserve the thc, gonna be a lot of cbn. but really when I want a edible I like the high oleic sunflower oil I buy from my grower, going months between edibles and guessing at the dose doesn't appeal to me.

florduh

I rarely only low temp vape something but when I do I usually make a firecracker toped with a little sunflower lecithin , my DUFF jar barely has anything in it, I push most loads to far
I was thinking of doing the same thing. For the past few months I've been buying way more flower than concentrates. Sort of missed that more clear headed high from live rosin. But @Shit Snacks gave the idea to toy around with lower temps. I found it gave me the clearer high I was looking for when I have shit to do.

Later at night I vape to dark brown. Kind've feel bad leaving goodies on the lighter brown stuff. Don't really feel like making complicated edibles, but a firecracker sounds about right.

on ground outside

Unlike the rest of the country, we're moving into the shitty weather months in the Free State. Vaping outside either involves sweating your balls off during the day, or engaging in chemical warfare against mosquitos at night. I miss being able to just blow the duff out of my TM stem onto the ground. I like to think some of the creepy little lizards we get down here will eat it and see the Lizard God.

Rainbow Glitch GIF by YoMeryl

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah there is another threat about this too, I have saved a lot of browns, but I haven't bothered to cook with it in a very long time, the edibles from it were not that rewarding anyway, though I don't extract that deeply typically and there is plenty actives left?

Last edited:

Sto.Oned

Hi, I bought It one month ago and I m really loving it.
I bought also the connection for an old never used bubbler for the Tera (the vaporizer that I loved more before to discover tm).
But normally I use it with a 15cm bamboo straw took in a vietnam trip 🤘
Next week will arrive me a short wood stem made by a nice Austrian artist that I can suggest. It's nice because at the end I can also fit a short glass pipe to have a more fresher puff. I m a bit scared because I will not be able to use the cu on it.
Can you give me any suggestion to improve the quality of the usage? Like fix and mods for a more fresh and clean puffs.. But also if there's a speficific way to use it (I normally do 20seconds shot and keep it for 10seconds)?
About the quantities, I use a small amount (0,2) with basket screen and I make 5-6, shots in total (starting from number 2 then 4-6-8-10). With a nice weed I can get stoned three times with a so small quantity!! 🤣
An important thing to solve, often the weed is cooked only in the center area, there's a way to vaporize it all without opening it and mixing it? I tried to not pressing it but it doesn't change much.
Thanks and enjoy 😁

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I normally do 20seconds shot and keep it for 10seconds
Does this mean you hold your breath for 10 seconds? I would not bother with that. I saw a couple of studies of cannabis smoke that showed no impact from holding a hit. Obviously if your experience differs you should do as you please.

An important thing to solve, often the weed is cooked only in the center area, there's a way to vaporize it all without opening it and mixing it?
Many folks use a basket screen to get an even-colored duff, but I don't bother. I think a slow steady draw can basically eliminate this dark ring.

I also don't put a lot of stock in the color of my duff as an indicator of remaining potency. I just hit it until it stops tasting good or no more vapor is visible.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Does this mean you hold your breath for 10 seconds? I would not bother with that. I saw a couple of studies of cannabis smoke that showed no impact from holding a hit. Obviously if your experience differs you should do as you please.
While I don't hold hits much anymore, I do do a staggered breathing thing where I will take a big hit, blow 20% or so out and then breathe in more air and do the same thing a couple or few times. The argument that holding a hit doesn't help is based on the idea that once your alveoli (lung sacs) are filled no additional cannabis components can get into your system until you clear the alveoli (by exhaling) and re cover them by inhaling again. My logic in partial exhales is this may at least partially clear the aveoli presenting another opportunity for goodness to be reapplied to the aveoli.
I tend to do this mostly when I am running low and I don't know how well it ACTUALLY works, but it seems to me that it works and it is logical, so I do it when running low. YMMV

noobvaperct

Two questions: Does the TM vibrate/make a noise while using? Is using the short sock stem too harsh for strictly native users?

noobvaperct,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Does the TM vibrate/make a noise while using?
There is haptic feedback that lets you know it is at temperature. I believe that some models let you disable this but I have never tried.
Sometimes in a quiet room you can hear the heater. If you were listening to music I don't think you could hear it.

Is using the short sock stem too harsh for strictly native users?
It's not too harsh. I think it would be unpleasant if you didn't use the cooling unit, but it is totally fine in the stock configuration. I think that other cooling stems are better and also more fun, but the stock stem is fine. There are also modifications you can do (look back in this thread) to improve the CU cooling.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Two questions: Does the TM vibrate/make a noise while using? Is using the short sock stem too harsh for strictly native users?
It does make a noise when using. The vibrations are haptic so by feel. The heater does make a ticking noise but I hardly notice it when using my TM (my hearing ain’t the best and it’s hard to put it to your ear when you’re trying to take a draw, lol).

I’m a HUGE native user and the short stock stem is my go-to like 99% of the time. No issues for me, and I removed the nuts and washers too last year from the Cooling Unit and now start on slightly lower temps (4-4.5 on the dial) and finish between 5-6. Works for me - every single time! :) :peace:

condition

Hi, I bought It one month ago and I m really loving it.
I bought also the connection for an old never used bubbler for the Tera (the vaporizer that I loved more before to discover tm).
But normally I use it with a 15cm bamboo straw took in a vietnam trip 🤘
Next week will arrive me a short wood stem made by a nice Austrian artist that I can suggest. It's nice because at the end I can also fit a short glass pipe to have a more fresher puff. I m a bit scared because I will not be able to use the cu on it.
Can you give me any suggestion to improve the quality of the usage? Like fix and mods for a more fresh and clean puffs.. But also if there's a speficific way to use it (I normally do 20seconds shot and keep it for 10seconds)?
About the quantities, I use a small amount (0,2) with basket screen and I make 5-6, shots in total (starting from number 2 then 4-6-8-10). With a nice weed I can get stoned three times with a so small quantity!! 🤣
An important thing to solve, often the weed is cooked only in the center area, there's a way to vaporize it all without opening it and mixing it? I tried to not pressing it but it doesn't change much.
Thanks and enjoy 😁
If you want more fresh taste/flavor use the rimmed screen from manufacturer with a wpa and a jhook. It produces nice clouds with around 0.08 gr. Micro dosing at its best.

zatonic

Did someone try to replace the glass tube of the heater for a wood or metal tube? (non so much breakable material)
Pretty sure the newer units come with metal tubes installed.. I received a spare glass one with my purchase if I can recall correctly.

zatonic,
Top Bottom