TinyMight / TM 2

BubbleDrop

Hi,
As Vaporific said, i make and sell them! (pm if interested)

I evolved the original concept by transforming the case into a "leather jacket" for TM! You dress it and undress it with 2 snaps.
The closed model with rivets requires a bit of handling and dexterity to put the TM in and out (because of its shape and metal edges).
With the snaps, it becomes very easy! :brow: :)

Looking good ! Well done. :)

BubbleDrop,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20220314-235246101.jpg

Got a factory second glass nebula whip mouthpiece in the vapexhale liquidation sale and apparently it fits perfectly into this smoked RBT stem sealing with the sticky!

Tweakz

It's especially hard for me to make any posts these days...:ugh:

But as promised, I'll do one, because my 2nd Tinymight came with an updated german board.
It looks like this is the last thing I could and will be able to buy.

I can say this version works much more stably. The body has become less hot after back to back hits. Abv is just perfect, without stir. Contacts on the board are better protected. I really like these improvements. :2c:

We are for peace :peace:

5-CA80-D52-78-BC-4-A28-9043-F32-FB8025-D4-E.jpg

zatonic

It's especially hard for me to make any posts these days...:ugh:

But as promised, I'll do one, because my 2nd Tinymight came with an updated german board.
It looks like this is the last thing I could and will be able to buy.

I can say this version works much more stably. The body has become less hot after back to back hits. Abv is just perfect, without stir. Contacts on the board are better protected. I really like these improvements. :2c:

We are for peace :peace:

5-CA80-D52-78-BC-4-A28-9043-F32-FB8025-D4-E.jpg
Did you stain your OG or is that just from natural oils?

x003

Has anyone heard from him recently? I’m not getting a reply back to my emails for a few days now

x003,

Djsleepy

Has anyone heard from him recently? I’m not getting a reply back to my emails for a few days now
Thursday on Instagram . Remember when you are sending email or message he normally responds during Finland works hours (9-5). I’m in US central time zone and I usually get him about 6am my time as an example. If I hear from him I will let the thread know.Good luck!

Last edited:
Djsleepy,

Marlox

On the left is my old two-year-old stallion, who got so dark at the hands of mine and my girlfriend. I've never lubricated it with oil. And on the right it's the newest. It's still light, but it looks like it will darken as the first one.
Oak (the wood of the Tinymight) can be blackened with ammonia. In your case, probably from hand sweat. This is the cause of the dark color of your Tinymight.

For example, the sweat contains a lot of ammonia when the body gets its energy from protein burning instead of carbohydrates.

WoodVape

New TM owner. Mine blinks red when using is this normal and if so anyway to turn off ? You can see it blinking around the stem. Little distracting watching movie in dark room. Mine normally turns on with 3 clicks but turning off is a crap shoot. Some time 3 clicks some times just keep clicking till it's off. Any advice? Do you pack stem tight or loose? I have the base unit and short stem.

WoodVape,

jbm

New TM owner. Mine blinks red when using is this normal and if so anyway to turn off ? You can see it blinking around the stem. Little distracting watching movie in dark room. Mine normally turns on with 3 clicks but turning off is a crap shoot. Some time 3 clicks some times just keep clicking till it's off. Any advice? Do you pack stem tight or loose? I have the base unit and short stem.
The blinking red in on demand mode is normal. I’ve never wanted to turn it off, but iirc there is a way, stealth mode I think it’s called.

The button clicking has always been tricky. Someone in here once recommended shooting for 5 fast clicks. I do that, and even then it sometimes takes a couple tries. It’s kind of hit or miss.

jbm,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Little distracting watching movie in dark room
Yeah. It can be very distracting in the dark. I don't bother with stealth mode but I think the instructions are in this thread. Turn it up to 10, turn on session mode, turn it down all the way and turn it off. The next time you turn it on their will be no lights. I think the vibrations change too. Something like that.😃
Do you pack stem tight or loose? I have the base unit and short stem.
I use a very course grind loosely packed.

Grass Yes,

zatonic

On the left is my old two-year-old stallion, who got so dark at the hands of mine and my girlfriend. I've never lubricated it with oil. And on the right it's the newest. It's still light, but it looks like it will darken as the first one.
I like the darker look. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
zatonic,

kilo

What's the deal with 18650 batteries with "NOT FOR E-CIG OR VAPE" stamped on them? The Samsung 30Q (one of the recommended batteries) has this warning. Is there a way of determining if an 18650 is suitable by reading the display on a charging device?

condition

I am also curious 🧐
The battery I received it loaded with, was a Samsung with a warning not to be used for vape

condition,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I believe it has something to do with the batteries intended use is to be install or encased so they are protected and/or regulated. It is for safety, but also for the companies to cover their asses when people don't take that safety seriously.
The battery safety topic has a lot of good information, and I'm sure someone else with a better explanation will be able flesh out what I'm intending to say haha.

Last edited:

Momor

Mine blinks red when using is this normal and if so anyway to turn off
Turn on the ”SESSION” mode. Turn temperature to max, press button, then minimum and press button. The vibration is now disabled (silent mode).
Now turn the TM off then on in session mode again and repeat (turn temp to max, press button, turn temp to minimum and press button). The LED is now disabled with the vibrations on (stealth mode).
When the battery is removed, the setting will reset back to normal. :tup:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's the deal with 18650 batteries with "NOT FOR E-CIG OR VAPE" stamped on them? The Samsung 30Q (one of the recommended batteries) has this warning. Is there a way of determining if an 18650 is suitable by reading the display on a charging device?
I am also curious 🧐
The battery I received it loaded with, was a Samsung with a warning not to be used for vape

The battery companies started doing this in the past year or so, just to cover their asses, don't you know these cells are for flashlights

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Other then the Molicel brand, and “protected” cells, all 18650 single cell batteries are only manufactured for use in products and battery packs, the major brands DON’T want consumers directly using UNPROTECTED cells for liability reasons. Brands you are not familiar with are in most cases just REWRAPS of major brands, and in many cases, a LESSER quality “B” or “C” bin, or a completely different, cheaper battery. Rewrap labels are usually over optimistic on their specs, and NOT TRUST worthy. BUYER BEWARE!

RAG

So I bought a TinyMight roughly a year ago but both me and the girlfriend found it harsh, hard to draw out of and we could barely produce any visible vapor. With my asthma it became a dreaded device basically, but maybe I was inhaling wrong? We tried if around 2-4 times but put it away an kept using our mighty and crafty. Now that my mighty has started to die and I started to research 510 herb atomizers vapes I came across a lot of writing about the TinyMight and technique to inhaling with it. Just tried it out and getting inconsistent results. Should you pull into the mouth first and then take a deep breath into the lungs or how do you use is to get the best vapor production from it? Packed a pod lightly and actually got a bit of vapor without coughing my lungs out lite the previous times.

RAG,
Top Bottom