TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m so excited to receive mine and try it. Makes some huge clouds for its size

What’s it like compared to a DV hit wise? What’s the maintenance like? Often? Difficult?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just excited to try an electric vape and not sure how different things will be
They are worlds apart, tho they compliment each other well. The TM is very free flowing and completely convection and the DV has a very tight draw and is mostly conduction, especially after it gets hot. The TM has very little maintenance other than cleaning the stems that are totally separate from the device. After using the Vapcaps for awhile you get good at them and can get great hits while the TM is a huge hitter from the getgo with very little technique to learn. I'm sure you will love it, nearly all of us do.

Shorner

I personally prefer the Dynavap and i have both devices, the Dyna hits me just as hard on a smaller amount ,I am the master with a single flame torch and can produce massive clouds on par with TM.
The TM beats Dyna ihands down on taste though.

x003

Should I try emailing instead? I made a request on the website 4 days ago and still haven’t gotten a response. How longs the response time usually?

x003,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Should I try emailing instead? I made a request on the website 4 days ago and still haven’t gotten a response. How longs the response time usually?
Email usually works well, especially if you include clear descriptions and photos. Also many folks have good luck with Instagram DMs.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Sweet-vapour-69420

I personally prefer the Dynavap and i have both devices, the Dyna hits me just as hard on a smaller amount ,I am the master with a single flame torch and can produce massive clouds on par with TM.
The TM beats Dyna ihands down on taste though.
What’s your technique?

So I’ve been looking into stem options. Apparently the short one doesn’t offer enough cooling on the higher settings. So far I’ve been suggested to get a Grav OctoTaster, a basket screen and some ruby balls.

Shorner

What’s your technique?

So I’ve been looking into stem options. Apparently the short one doesn’t offer enough cooling on the higher settings. So far I’ve been suggested to get a Grav OctoTaster, a basket screen and some ruby balls.
Single flame, aim low on cap .

Shorner,

Sweet-vapour-69420

Ive combusted quite a bit Like this. And gave it up after a while, because its annoying to clean it so often.
I find this happens with a 5 fin and a cap that clicks too hot. It’s so frustrating, SS tips are nice in this regard as you’ve always got that thermal buffer regardless of the cap

Sweet-vapour-69420,
I’m so excited to receive mine and try it. Makes some huge clouds for its size

What’s it like compared to a DV hit wise? What’s the maintenance like? Often? Difficult?

Sorry for all the questions, I’m just excited to try an electric vape and not sure how different things will be
I bought some tinymight stems of the same guy you bought the tinymight off UK I think anyway lol
It's a bigger hit than the DV I'd say its the best hit from any vape I've tried including the volcano.
My DV still is my go to though as Ive a low intake of weed
Maintaining is quite easy just pop the cooling unit in some isopropyl I'm not sure how many sessions it would take to get funked up but I've cleaned mine after 5/6 sessions but probably didn't need it

Sweet-vapour-69420

Yeah it probably was then haha, he had it up for £200 at first so I’m pretty happy with the deal, has an extra two molicel p26 cells with external charger too. Can’t wait to be ripping this thing

I’m glad to hear it’s easy to clean, I find it so much hassle personally! Have you tried many of the stems and stem mods available? I see grav stuff being regularly recommended, some then put glass beads in for extra cooling
I bought some tinymight stems of the same guy you bought the tinymight off UK I think anyway lol
It's a bigger hit than the DV I'd say its the best hit from any vape I've tried including the volcano.
My DV still is my go to though as Ive a low intake of weed
Maintaining is quite easy just pop the cooling unit in some isopropyl I'm not sure how many sessions it would take to get funked up but I've cleaned mine after 5/6 sessions but probably didn't need it

Sweet-vapour-69420,
Yeah definitely the same seller haha. you got a bargain for sure i bought a titanium stem and grav upline stem of him haven't tried the grav stem yet but the Ti works really well it's 65mm from dzonip of the forum apparently.
definitely want to try the ss ball mod

Sneech

Hey all, took a break from FC browsing as I've been busy adopting new kittens and trying to play all the great new games that recently came out, but have def been getting daily use of the TM in while dying in Elden Ring and drifting in GT7! Tiny Might is still amazing, especially with nice tasty strains! I was browsing DH Gate today and saw this nifty looking J hook that I think would pair very well with the TM. Reminds me of @Shit Snacks favorite triple 90 degree j hook. It can only be purchased in qtys of 3 or more though, so if a few more were interested i'd consider a group buy to try them out!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Let’s get things nice and sparkling clear…
Hey all, took a break from FC browsing as I've been busy adopting new kittens and trying to play all the great new games that recently came out, but have def been getting daily use of the TM in while dying in Elden Ring and drifting in GT7! Tiny Might is still amazing, especially with nice tasty strains! I was browsing DH Gate today and saw this nifty looking J hook that I think would pair very well with the TM. Reminds me of @Shit Snacks favorite triple 90 degree j hook. It can only be purchased in qtys of 3 or more though, so if a few more were interested i'd consider a group buy to try them out!
I had been led to this device as well. Looks great. I’m down for one. Or I’ll buy the three and ship one out to you. Just need a third.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Nice, yeah I posted that one in the jayhook thread here and I also posted another one that they have as well, that is a little different, allows you to buy two instead of three as well, although if you want to message the seller (Yingmin5 and Lumin88 are the same seller with two different storefronts) they can work with you to swap in other items if you want instead of buying three of the same btw Yeah they do look like solid cheap knockoffs of OGB style hooks!

I had been led to this device as well. Looks great. I’m down for one. Or I’ll buy the three and ship one out to you. Just need a third.

This is why we love FC! I'm down to try one, was going to wait and see what @cybrguy thought of the ones he ordered when they arrived, but there are DHgate coupons going right now if you buy more items from the same seller ($6 off $39 or $11 off $69) along with the seller coupons (another $3 or $5 or $8) depending how much spent... I was almost going to buy a bundle order with it and other stuff but I think I have decided not to so I may get something else lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: cybrguy

andrew`124c41+

So, I finally, got down to experimenting with stainless steel scouring material. I am just using the first part of the cooling unit and stuffed some of the material behind it. Seems to work well. No change in flavor. I will take a picture.

andrew`124c41+,
Reactions: beluga808
Top Bottom