TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

dam @Djsleepy how many tinymights have you gone through??? thank goodness for ten year warrantee am I right. still on my first TM........ but third bowle lol
I got two back to back with same issue -lower glass slipping. Besides that ....two broke buttons and one combuster that’s all? Too much? I can’t be w/out a TM (or two)! This is one daily drivers so they get used and abused!

Zipford

my tm combusted on 1 again! this time somehow the screen had gotten pushed out of its socket onto the heater and shorted it, and i dont have the slightest idea how! on top of that my iso finally arrived, so of course i dunked my stem and cu into it to get the combustion smell out and whoops i totally forgot to check if it was safe for the orings which after an hour of sitting in 100% iso i can now see is not the case.
In terms of the heater screen, it sounds like you were using the stock stem and cooling unit? Odd that the stock configuration would push on the heater screen.

Are the o-rings just swollen? If that's the case, they may go back to normal if you rinse them off with water and let them sit.

Zipford,

ibrokemypie

In terms of the heater screen, it sounds like you were using the stock stem and cooling unit? Odd that the stock configuration would push on the heater screen.

Are the o-rings just swollen? If that's the case, they may go back to normal if you rinse them off with water and let them sit.
yep stock everything, really confused how it happened...
the orings are just a little bit stretched, they seem to be otherwise fine and still functional!

i have a new problem now though, i had to disassemble the tube holder section to remove and fix the screen over the heater, and now im not sure how to put it back together properly... i have this big red oring that i thought went under the tube holder that screws in, but it doesnt seem to have a good place except in the threads the holder screws in to, and if i screw it at all tight the oring gets squashed out into the tube area blocking my glass stem from going in! i wish tm had picture instructions for dissasembly and reassembly, especially since this seems to be a pretty common problem

edit: turns out it is in the instructions, guess youre just meant to only partly screw the tube holder lid in?

Last edited:

Joie de Vivre

New accessories have arrived! Incredibly happy like an elephant. Very cool. Now a new chapter of the game has come. The new bubbler with a built-in bowl + stem bubbler and a long cooler stem are just great. Very high-quality service from @Tinymight

C3-A7-C6-FA-063-B-4518-A415-27599675847-E.jpg
That was persuasive, Saturday, so I ordered my water piece and a spare long stem, and here they are already! Now despite the glare of mid-Wednesday, whatever, I am pleasantly wrecked. Just.

Zipford

yep stock everything, really confused how it happened...
the orings are just a little bit stretched, they seem to be otherwise fine and still functional!

i have a new problem now though, i had to disassemble the tube holder section to remove and fix the screen over the heater, and now im not sure how to put it back together properly... i have this big red oring that i thought went under the tube holder that screws in, but it doesnt seem to have a good place except in the threads the holder screws in to, and if i screw it at all tight the oring gets squashed out into the tube area blocking my glass stem from going in! i wish tm had picture instructions for dissasembly and reassembly, especially since this seems to be a pretty common problem

edit: turns out it is in the instructions, guess youre just meant to only partly screw the tube holder lid in?
Yes, that is correct, that lid shouldn't be screwed all the way down, and the more you screw it down, the more the o-ring expands and the tighter the fit of stem will be. So if a third party stem is a little bit of a smaller diameter, screwing that lid down a little more may help it stay in place.

beluga808

Has anyone found an alternative for the rimmed basket screens that the are getting sold on the Tinymight website? I'm using the 18mm adapter and would like to try the baskets, but shipping rates are way to high for just screens...

Edit: I'm in Germany

beluga808,

Momor

Has anyone found an alternative for the rimmed basket screens that the are getting sold on the Tinymight website? I'm using the 18mm adapter and would like to try the baskets, but shipping rates are way to high for just screens...

Edit: I'm in Germany
I used the metal file of my leatherman and a bit of elbow grease on the rim of RBT baskets i have. I think others have used a dremel on those rimed baskets.

beluga808

thanks for your reply. I should have been more specific. What I meant was if anyone know a website that sells "ready to go" baskets, like the ones tinymight itself sells. If that's not the case I will start searching the baskets I got with my Glow18 and find out a way to decrease the diameter a bit.

beluga808,
Reactions: Momor

justcametomind

thanks for your reply. I should have been more specific. What I meant was if anyone know a website that sells "ready to go" baskets, like the ones tinymight itself sells. If that's not the case I will start searching the baskets I got with my Glow18 and find out a way to decrease the diameter a bit.
I have TM original baskets, mistvape’s and these Jack pods.
They all fit the stem but none of them is a viable option to me. Extraction is way worse with capsules.

On a different note, I need help. My TM stopped heating up. It can apparently charge a battery when connected to AC but when I turn it on it just vibrates and flashes a green light once. I tried getting a new battery but the thing happens with all the again with every battery. I have one from TM and a proper Molicel bought specifically from a respectable online dealer.
Thanks in advance.

justcametomind,

pudgewack

Howdy all!
I recently acquired a Tinymight and am looking to get a 14mm WPA. The stock WPA (10/14/18mm) works, but does not fit my bubbler or j hook well. I am hoping to get a glass WPA that only have the 14mm male connector.

I have seen some posts about a person named Nicholas making these. I did shoot an send an email to the address I saw in this thread. Curious if there are any additional options.

I do see there are some wood WPAs. I prefer glass for the cleaning aspect. But I may consider wood if I can't get a glass stem. A mouthpiece is another option, but I have not had much luck using those as a WPA in the past. The universal adapters are an option as well, but I would prefer glass. I can also get an reducer to make make a 18mm WPA (aka RBT stem) work, but would prefer a one piece solution....damn, I am picky.

Let me know if anyone knows of a 14mm glass WPA for the Tinymight.

Thanks!!

pudgewack,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
On a different note, I need help. My TM stopped heating up. It can apparently charge a battery when connected to AC but when I turn it on it just vibrates and flashes a green light once.
Make sure the temp dial is set above 2 if it’s not turning on properly.
I would bet a nickle that this is the problem.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think Allan the maker of the heat island logs makes tm 14mm wpa, glass. but I don't know his contact..... paging @Shit Snacks for the information :wave:

Thanks, I've been taking a break from this thread, trying to be less active in general lol

Yes Alan@toasty-top.com is his email address, indeed he has 16 mm stems with 14 mm taper that he can make in a variety of length, they will fit a rimless basket screen inside which he can also provide :tup:

Berzzerkker

My TM2 is in the hands of DHL as I write this!

Very happy to be receiving the "classic" TM, old electronics & all!

Never was one to go for the "just released" version of anything.

Thanks to all here at FC for the help & concern!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey man I hope everything is well. You have helped me and many other members multiple times. Enjoy you free time :wave::D:leaf:

Thanks dude, unfortunately not toooo much free time, too much going on so I should stop using this place as a distraction from my life, but it is nice to know my time here has not been wasted if it is helping people!
:haw::cheers::spliff:

Shorner

What batteries are people using for their TM , I bought mine with a LG battery supplied and i have just bought 2 x Molicel P26a's and they definitely last longer and the performance of the TM seems better too..

What's your preferred battery?

Top Bottom