TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

I’m not understanding how people are even getting clones. The only place that sells TinyMight vaporizers is the TinyMight site. There were two Euro sites that offered it many many runs ago. So, where are these people who end up with clones buying them from? It’s pretty simple: if you want a Tiny Might, you go to tinymightvape.com and you buy one. It takes about 8 days total for me to receive every order I’ve placed on that site (over a dozen orders) in California. I’m seeing zero reason for ever even coming across a cloned TinyMight. Lol.
Not if you know where to look and I came across the fakes by complete accident while looking for legitimate products. There are currently 15 different listings from 8+ different sellers on one platform and 21 listings on another.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

angular ocelot

I’m not understanding how people are even getting clones. The only place that sells TinyMight vaporizers is the TinyMight site. There were two Euro sites that offered it many many runs ago. So, where are these people who end up with clones buying them from? It’s pretty simple: if you want a Tiny Might, you go to tinymightvape.com and you buy one. It takes about 8 days total for me to receive every order I’ve placed on that site (over a dozen orders) in California. I’m seeing zero reason for ever even coming across a cloned TinyMight. Lol.
people buying what they think is a second hand one could be scammed. it seems easy to tell them apart though as it looks from the video that the clone is easier to turn on, lol!

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can anyone remind me which order the glass tubes need to be placed into the tinymight? I can’t remember which one holds the small metal coil :lol: performed a complete disassembly but cannot put it together

Bettertomorrow227,
Hello everyone I can't quite find this info using the search function.

WPA users. How do you get more even ABV? Draw technique (how hard/long to you breath in). Do you use screens/dosing caps, grind consistency, how tightly do you pack ect.

I'm currently using the 3in1 WPA from the website. No screens, medium grind and am having pretty uneven abv and haring on the top half of the pack when using between 6-7heat.

Cheers🍻

tuckcombstation,

SquirrelMaster

Hello everyone I can't quite find this info using the search function.

WPA users. How do you get more even ABV? Draw technique (how hard/long to you breath in). Do you use screens/dosing caps, grind consistency, how tightly do you pack ect.

I'm currently using the 3in1 WPA from the website. No screens, medium grind and am having pretty uneven abv and haring on the top half of the pack when using between 6-7heat.

Cheers🍻
-If you're getting tunneling (dark center) try slowing your draw down. Draw strength is a hard one to give advice on because everyone has a different idea of what is fast or slow. I take 10-20 second draws typically.
-I recommend the @dzo mod which is a rimmed basket screen in the bottom screen holder over the heater. It should come up in a search with some pictures. This helps with evenness.
-Try spacing your flower a little bit away from the end of your glass stem if possible.
-Fine grinds can hot spot easier I find but I use all grinds with good results. A medium is my preference for a good flavour/cloud balance.
-Pack no deeper than the stem is wide with the least tamp possible. I straw suck or scoop and try to keep my bowl as "fluffy" as possible.
-The higher your initial temp, the greater chance you have at hot spotting. I start at 4 and work my way up or I'll jump straight to 7 and work up if I want it to hit me harder. This is something you should experiment with though as there can be varying heat level calibrations from device to device.

Hello friends! I just received the Tinymight bubbler!

So far I'm really liking it, I can take in huge clouds and the vapour is very cool and smooth. It doesn't add any draw resistance, and actually I think the resistance is less than with the native moutpiece with the CU. It is easy to load using the straw method too, but it comes with some sort of plug if you want to put it upside down to put the herb in, and the water wont leak.

I will play around with it a couple of days and post a mini-review here with some pictures.

In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions!

Djsleepy

Hello friends! I just received the Tinymight bubbler!

So far I'm really liking it, I can take in huge clouds and the vapour is very cool and smooth. It doesn't add any draw resistance, and actually I think the resistance is less than with the native moutpiece with the CU. It is easy to load using the straw method too, but it comes with some sort of plug if you want to put it upside down to put the herb in, and the water wont leak.

I will play around with it a couple of days and post a mini-review here with some pictures.

In the meantime, feel free to ask any questions!
I think I’m going do it! I don’t want you to feel lonely being the only one that has one! Lol

kokolokokolokon

hello! I recently purchased a TM but I notice that it is not working properly.
It turns on and heats up, but it doesn't cook the weed well.

What I have read the most is that it is a loss in airpath or a lack of contact in the metal top cover.

I disassembled it and it did not have an O-ring on top of the inner glass tube, but I had an o-ring of the same radius that I have used, however it may be thinner.
After this, I adjusted the upper contact by inserting two thin strips of tape under it to better touch the upper metal piece.

After doing this, the problem continued: you press the button, it heats up, it vibrates, and it seems that it cooks but little, and I hardly get steam.

Apart from the contact and the airpath ... what more problems usually occur? may it need a temperature calibration? (although the coil part gets hot if I use it)

kokolokokolokon,

kokolokokolokon

I would contact tinymight and tell them your unit came without the o ring, I'm sure they will send you one free of charge
I did. But i dont know when It arrives. And i dont want to wait a lot to see It is not the cause
Do you know the shipping time for accesories?

kokolokokolokon,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Do you know the shipping time for accesories?
sorry I don't know anything other than its first class post and slower than dhl.

you did find the most common solutions for a under performing unit. with the o ring you tried, while assembled and with the metal oven tube removed does the oven glass turn freely or up and down at all?

angular ocelot

hello! I recently purchased a TM but I notice that it is not working properly.
It turns on and heats up, but it doesn't cook the weed well.

What I have read the most is that it is a loss in airpath or a lack of contact in the metal top cover.

I disassembled it and it did not have an O-ring on top of the inner glass tube, but I had an o-ring of the same radius that I have used, however it may be thinner.
After this, I adjusted the upper contact by inserting two thin strips of tape under it to better touch the upper metal piece.

After doing this, the problem continued: you press the button, it heats up, it vibrates, and it seems that it cooks but little, and I hardly get steam.

Apart from the contact and the airpath ... what more problems usually occur? may it need a temperature calibration? (although the coil part gets hot if I use it)
This is a longshot but does the cooling unit need cleaning? a gunked up cu can affect performance quite drastically.

angular ocelot,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
The latest units don't need this ..
Make worse the problem with the oring missing.
This is a longshot but does the cooling unit need cleaning? a gunked up cu can affect performance quite drastically.
YES YES

kokolokokolokon

With the o ring you tried, while assembled and with the metal oven tube removed does the oven glass turn freely or up and down at all?
It doesnt move at all. Before i put this oring It move up and down a little
Im gonna clean It. But It can't be the main cause.
I read the cu can retain vapor but mine at 10 setup gives me roast flavor and almost no vapor

Edit: @dzoinp It is a second hand tm

kokolokokolokon,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
just out of curiosity what size load are you using?? if its very small at 10 you would get alll the vapour quickly

Bad Dog,

kokolokokolokon

even with the tinymight .1 would be a massive hit and you'd know it.

if you remove the heater screen can you see two pins forming a x?? are they intact?
I know. I have a v3 pro, and cant be possible It gives me more vapor at 160°c than TM at 10 setup.

When i remove the heater screen i see (top to bottom) a spiral coil, a pin, and another pin. And those pins are forming a X. Seems intact

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom