TinyMight / TM 2

delloy

Quick question. Probably been asked before. Sorry I did do a search but came up empty handed. Do these RBT domed rim screens made for the Splinter work with a Tinymight?

Last edited:
delloy,

Momor

Quick question. Probably been asked before. Sorry I did do a search but came up empty handed. Do these RBT domed rim screens made for the Splinter work with a Tinymight?
Yes they can work but you'll have to trim/file the rim so its not caught by the red o-ring when you take out the MP/glass tube (because the rim is very slightly wider than the MP). Few members here used a dremel to do so, and i managed to do it with the metal file of my leatherman.

Tinymight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Yes they can work but you'll have to trim/file the rim so its not caught by the red o-ring when you take out the MP/glass tube (because the rim is very slightly wider than the MP). Few members here used a dremel to do so, and i managed to do it with the metal file of my leatherman.
Lot of people asked us about the rimmed screens that would not be caught by the oring inside the TM and we finally got them a moment ago in large numbers. Those familiar with our XL stem have seen them included with the stem.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Hello from Tinymight!

Happy to see a lot of positive discussion about our product and always interested to develop it further. Here a lot of interesting topics covered about the product.

Lately many comments about stems, I would love to have feedback if there are ideas how we could improve our current selection of stems?
Make a shorter version of the xl dimpled stem, there isn’t many shorter options for travel compared to the long stems

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Hello from Tinymight!

Happy to see a lot of positive discussion about our product and always interested to develop it further. Here a lot of interesting topics covered about the product.

Lately many comments about stems, I would love to have feedback if there are ideas how we could improve our current selection of stems?
WOW!:clap:
Finally here! @Tinymight
This is going to get even better now... and we deserve it because we love our TM's
thanks for showing up:tup:

As you may know, a delegation of your custumer service has been working here, with good results. :D

The motto here, as in the whole FC, has been the same as that of my club: slbenfica.pt
E pluribus unum

edit:
Stems?
I wish they didn't break...
I've spent more on stems than on TM...:doh::shrug:
Regarding the cooling unit...I would like it not to have nuts and washers, but keeping the effectiveness
I'm liking the 10cm straight French one with a lot more spikes than the 3d one, but it's not discreet...outside the house I use the short stem with only 2 nuts and 2 slightly bent washers.

:cheers::popcorn:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Lot of people asked us about the rimmed screens that would not be caught by the oring inside the TM and we finally got them a moment ago in large numbers. Those familiar with our XL stem have seen them included with the stem.
So, I am very tempted to get a few of these, but I would like to know how well they work slipping past the O-Ring. It's about $12 to get 3 shipped to me here in the US. It would be worth it to me if they work well.
Do any of you all who have purchased the XL stem have an opinion on how well they work?
And thanks for dropping in here, TinyMight.

Trackrat

WOW!:clap:
Finally here! @Tinymight
This is going to get even better now... and we deserve it because we love our TM's
thanks for showing up:tup:

As you may know, a delegation of your custumer service has been working here, with good results. :D

The motto here, as in the whole FC, has been the same as that of my club: slbenfica.pt
E pluribus unum

edit:
Stems?
I wish they didn't break...
I've spent more on stems than on TM...:doh::shrug:
Regarding the cooling unit...I would like it not to have nuts and washers, but keeping the effectiveness
I'm liking the 10cm straight French one with a lot more spikes than the 3d one, but it's not discreet...outside the house I use the short stem with only 2 nuts and 2 slightly bent washers.

:cheers::popcorn:
Have you tried putting balls in the cooling unit ?

Trackrat,
Reactions: dzoinp

Pablopicasso

So, I am very tempted to get a few of these, but I would like to know how well they work slipping past the O-Ring. It's about $12 to get 3 shipped to me here in the US. It would be worth it to me if they work well.
Do any of you all who have purchased the XL stem have an opinion on how well they work?
And thanks for dropping in here, TinyMight.
Have them
They work perfectly,easy to clean and very effective

Slickwilly

The rimmed basket screen works great and fit just the same. I like how they fit a little loose against glass but still not fall out, seem to not clog where the screen is tight against glass then.
They have a slightly finer mess also than normal rimmed screens which seem to keep the tiny bits where they belong and my stems cleaner.

Order 6, shipped to us for $16.74

Glad to see @Tinymight are able to supply these now, thank you!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Welcome @Tinymight ! Needless to say I love your vape - for 19+ months. Simply fantastic! Glad you and others recently chimed in in general and about those basket screens as I want to place an accessories order for orings and a WPA, and now I’ll add those basket screens. Accessories make the world go round - always good to have extras and different options. Weekend regards to all - cheers! :peace:

Last edited:

Seantagon

Hello from Tinymight!

Welcome TM! As far as stems, the selection is getting better. It would be nice to choose what stem you get instead of the default tube+CU.
Each day that passes I feel myself getting closer to purchasing one! Thanks for stopping over here 👍

TeaCup

Thanks! Embarrassing, I was just looking at the pictures, lol, now I know why my grades were better in pre-school than high school.

Edit: "It would be nice if they would have a handle"

At first, yes, but I've got the push down and turn with my fingernail thing going pretty good now. I just wished I had used my head more when I got it and realized that ofcourse the powder coat is gonna scratch with a hard object. Just goes to show that even thinking about being lit still makes people (or atleast me, lol) do stoner things.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hello from Tinymight!

Yes welcome! So great to finally have you here with us, keep up the great work!

I think it would be really cool if you offered a J hook as one of your accessories, there are so many different styles, but I think one that has right angle bends like Oregon glass blower or these new French stems from Nicholas would be amazing, and or a right angle stem that fits directly into the TM without a WPA... Shorter cooling stems too!

This is fantastic to hear as well!

Make a shorter version of the xl dimpled stem, there isn’t many shorter options for travel compared to the long stems

Yeah this is a solid idea, and perhaps there is a way to add extra cooling despite the shorter length...?

Thanks. Ordered.

Nice, yeah you got good responses before I could, I think you will appreciate these rimmed screens! Mine also fits well

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Have you tried putting balls in the cooling unit ?
Not inside the colling... :doh: yah!... i should try that way but i'm not sure if i have the right size balls:D
tks @Trackrat

EDIT (1 hour later):
I tried, but as always there is some movement in the balls (loading, unloading, bumps in the pocket, falls), I'm afraid there might be some cracks that i can inhale...:hmm: humm i prefer the di.... (ops) spikes

PXL-20210925-224635585.jpg

Last edited:

snirgol

Hello from Tinymight!

First of all thank you for creating a kick ass vape, I love my TM and it is my go to device. I also want to thank you for the great customer service that I received from you!!

As for the stems, I love love love my 3d xl but unfortunately, it is far from discreet or compact. The short stem is perfect in size but lack in cooling. I would love an option for a short stem with maybe beads inside or maybe spikes and even better if it will have a narrow mouth piece maybe 14mm.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
In deference to @Tinymight ( :rockon: ) the cooling unit is for cooling. I think the want for different stems stems (see what I did there?) from the CU robbing some of the goodness and may need full disassembly for cleaning. Not a big deal to take apart the CU & some just soak the whole thing in ISO (I’ve done mostly the former). Since Spring I’ve gone without the nuts & washers to facilitate cleaning and using my TM on lower temps - and loving it all the same. It’s such an amazing vape and versatile too! I guess different stem options fall into that category too.

I was in a dispensary today and saw a 10mm (I inquired) glass stem with a very tapered oval mouthpiece with crystals, comparable to boro balls I guess, below the mouthpiece in its own glass section, and it had what I believe was a glass screen near the bottom. It was about 3-4 inches tall and it came with different crystal color options (INEX may be the brand name but not sure; there are likely many out there but I hadn’t recalled seeing one in person). Anyway, just food for thought. LOVE MY TM as is. Mostly :) :peace:

Top Bottom