TinyMight / TM 2

Momor

To add to the above, after step 6, once you successfully entered calibration mode you'll be able to move the temp dial and see 7 different LED colors :
first blue, then purple, then turquoise, then green, then green+red, then red and then all leds together "white". The green LED is the "normal calibration" and the others correspond to 1 or 2 or 3 step lower/higher in calibration

Lazytechnician

the extra long from TM? I have one too...and i cut the mouthpiece curve! I prefer the french ones
Yeah - I still prefer the XL stem from Tinymight, the curve is a bit annoying, but I'm used to it now

I think the thing that makes me like this stem most - is the much smaller aperture of the mouthpiece

I did have a go at the straight dimpled french screen - but found the taste similarly muted like when I tried a jayhook - again, i think a smaller mouthpiece does a little condensing of the flavour as it hits your mouth

I do see that there is now a sidecar option, with smaller mouthpiece - but I still choose the 'one piece' design of the Tinymight XL stem - Also love the rimmed basket screen that comes with it

condition

I prefer the 3D XL stem from the manufacturer over the French straight stem because the later feels hot on my lips after a while. I suppose that this is due to the 90 degrees angle of the 3D XL.
I now own more glassware than I need for the TM, but (provided that I load with Amsterdam skunk like strawberry haze or similar haze) I now mostly use the manufacturer WPA and the French JHook. Before bedtime I use the same WPA with Ehle bubbler glass AKW 2 from Germany. When I leave the home I just take the 3D XL from Finland. The French WPA feels simple and effective but the manufacturer's WPA is easier to load more or less quantity by moving up/down the curved screen which doesn't fit to the French adaptor.

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
It's great to have choices....

Not sure what you mean @condition . My basket screens are fully adjustable in Nicholas WPA, similar to the TM 18mm wpa, both requiring a basket screen.

The TM multi WPA is fixed glass screen....

I also have the ehle akw2. Solid glassware.

My favourite combo is the wpa with the narrow MP. Seems tougher than I assumed as I've not broken it yet despite my best efforts..

IMG_20210912_103924217.jpg

Lazytechnician

It's great to have choices....

Not sure what you mean @condition . My basket screens are fully adjustable in Nicholas WPA, similar to the TM 18mm wpa, both requiring a basket screen.

The TM multi WPA is fixed glass screen....

I also have the ehle akw2. Solid glassware.

My favourite combo is the wpa with the narrow MP. Seems tougher than I assumed as I've not broken it yet despite my best efforts..

View attachment 13477
Something like that, but as a one piece would be my ideal I think

Lazytechnician,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Something like that, but as a one piece would be my ideal I think

Nicholas can do that, I told him to make one design that way, just like above but sized to fit directly into the TM without a ground glass connection, just email him!

I'm still waiting because I just have so much class, but that is probably what I will end up getting...

@Chicken No Name did Nicolas sent you screens with the stems? Cause I received only Glassware.

He just posted that now he is including silver basket screens with the stems, I'm sure if you email him he can send you a few too!

Lazytechnician

Nicholas can do that, I told him to make one design that way, just like above but sized to fit directly into the TM without a ground glass connection, just email him!

I'm still waiting because I just have so much class, but that is probably what I will end up getting...

He just posted that now he is including silver basket screens with the stems, I'm sure if you email him he can send you a few too!
Just too classy eh? :brow:

purepotstill

Hi guys,

it's been a while since my last time here. Used my P80 a lot, but this summer I took the Tinymight for my holidays, because of its compactness, and I have to say I didn't come back to the P80 since. I'm using the TM with its original stem + CU, and I just love how portable and convenient it is, especially to vape in my bed with a book or playing with a tablet. The P80 is more a movable/wireless desktop unit, especially with the J-Hook.

Of course, the metallic CU takes its toll taste wise, but the other pros are enough for me to keep it. Really happy to have both though.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Hi guys,

it's been a while since my last time here. Used my P80 a lot, but this summer I took the Tinymight for my holidays, because of its compactness, and I have to say I didn't come back to the P80 since. I'm using the TM with its original stem + CU, and I just love how portable and convenient it is, especially to vape in my bed with a book or playing with a tablet. The P80 is more a movable/wireless desktop unit, especially with the J-Hook.

Of course, the metallic CU takes its toll taste wise, but the other pros are enough for me to keep it. Really happy to have both though.
I’ll be joining the TM-P80 club soon. I could have and still could buy a second TM but wanted something a little different. The P80 is on its way (pre-built sexy red and orange with a blue thingy - yeah, I still don’t know what to call the front of it). However, the TM will continue to hold a special place for me and has so for 19+ months. And indeed it sounds like it’s more portable and pocketable than a P80, so I’ll be more likely to take my TM out and about soon (with the stock short stem and rubber cap which is what I normally use). Cheers. :peace:

Vaporware

meant GLASS! :rofl:

Suuuuuure ya did. I saw you leaving the house this morning. :rolleyes:

class mustache GIF

cat GIF

Kakq

I have suffered from VAS, increasingly for the last few months. Two weeks ago I decided to silence the suffering and buy me the Tinymight. Practically I could be totally fine with my Vapcap, or even MFLB (with PA). Or at the core, I am totally satisfied only by eating the herb and not ultimately needing to consume the herb by inhaling, and thus could be basically without any device.

But man must to evolve and move forward. Nowadays that usually means to buy some new products that are somehow better than older and other products.

People on the internet got me convinced that that was the case with the Tinymight - it will be something different than other vapes could provide. And besides that, I wholeheartedly would love to support some independent vape-artisan in Finland.

About two weeks ago, when I made the decision to buy, I read discussions about the device on daily base and couple of times put the products in the shopping cart in the TM website, and then closed the window without buying anything. Just to tease myself with the idea and testing if I would feel the same on the next day also or is it just a dumb buy. Felt the same every day – “it’s cool, unnecessary, but cool”. That voice wasn’t a threat to my consumerist ego, and I chose to buy it. Every last days Tinymight had been in stock on their site, but on the day that I was supposed to order the precious, the site said “avalaible in 2-3 days”. Diamonds need time, or something.

I checked the status every day since, sometimes several times per day and then, on one evening – they had become availeble and I was ready! I chosed a 3D stem with the order as I wouldn’t use water tools but still wanted some cooling for home use. The package was delivered fast. But I didn’t test it right away. I wanted to contemplate with the device first and to get to known it before I would get in the action. So several days I just played with it without herb and learned more about it from the internet people. All this time after ordering TM I had abstained from consuming any herb, which was some 8 days.

Then, today, I finally had the time to leisurely enjoy the first hits from Tinymight. I filled the basket screen of 3D stem loosely with some couple of weeks ago -old coarsely ground outdoor bud that had aromas of parsnip and lemon. I set temperature to 4 and pressed three times the button. Then FIRE! *bzzzzz* *inhaling* Intense flavor and nice cloud from the first hit got me smiling. Second lungful with 4 also, then ones with 5, 6, and 7 also. The last toke was a bit overtoasted for my taste, so maybe better stick with the lower one in future, or start with 7 from the beginning.

After the session, I went to kitchen to wash the stem immediately with water and soap as it seemed to collect toasty odor from the beginning. Wash does the job and soon I find myself engineering a stash in plain sight in the kitchen. I tried to fit the 3D stem to my kombucha jar as a fancy extended tap.

IMG_87384.JPG

I consider that describing the effects enough.

Then I ate a fine meal - reindeer liver with mashed potatoes, vegetables and chokeberry-rowan juice and gave leftovers to my dog that kept me company the whole time.

Then I wrote this.

kilo

(...)

Then I wrote this.
This is such a great post.

This completely describesthe process I just went through over the past couple of months...and I'm now – finally – awaiting delivery. I'm a Hopper guy. <<ducking>> But realistically I wonder how long they'll be around. For instance, I was gobsmacked when the Lotus was discontinued, and Lotus had a much better reputation (as a retailer) than Hopper Labs. And I know there have been other companies making good quality vapes that have gone belly up, overnight. But there are certain qualities that I particularly like about vaping with the Grasshopper and now the io, and from everything I've read, those qualities seem to be the ones savored in the TinyMight community.

I live in a legal state. I've begun to harvest and cure the 2021 crop. It won't be long before the TM shows up. I'm going to have quite a lot of product around which, of course, will need thorough testing and sampling under a range of real-life conditions, and I'll be employing the TM as I assess the qualities of the 2021 season. I'll provide a comprehensive report when I've collected enough data. You know, if I remember.

BKR2311

Finally got the temp change to work, and man, this thing rips even harder than I thought before. Honestly seems to rip even harder than my Alpha. Does the TM really compare to some of the heavy desktops?? I'm not even using a proper WPA either, just using the grav taster with the black silicone mouth piece going straight into the bubbler.

Tinymight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hello from Tinymight!

Happy to see a lot of positive discussion about our product and always interested to develop it further. Here a lot of interesting topics covered about the product.

Lately many comments about stems, I would love to have feedback if there are ideas how we could improve our current selection of stems?

Top Bottom