• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Yeah, my nippled stem is an RBT one so it is male, and the stem I use for nearly everything I do with the TM is a regular RBT short stem so it is also male and mates well with glass. I need to use a F to F adapter to use the nippled stem with the TM. That isn't a problem because I don't really use it out and about, when I use it out of the house it is mostly at a friends so the size and loose connections don't really matter.
I wouldn't mind getting a nippled stem that was female so I could skip the F to F and have a more stable combination, but I don't use it that way enough to bother.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, my nippled stem is an RBT one so it is male, and the stem I use for nearly everything I do with the TM is a regular RBT short stem so it is also male and mates well with glass. I need to use a F to F adapter to use the nippled stem with the TM. That isn't a problem because I don't really use it out and about, when I use it out of the house it is mostly at a friends so the size and loose connections don't really matter.
I wouldn't mind getting a nippled stem that was female so I could skip the F to F and have a more stable combination, but I don't use it that way enough to bother.

First of all you said it too many times for me to ignore, dimpled or indented, not nippled :rant::lol: also "spiked" is fine! lol :disgust:;):rolleyes:

Also you need to get a female one, it is so much better and offers more cooling, particularly the Phineas vigreux spiked tube... Oh and have you still not tried your TM through a hook of any kind?? Getting my TM is what led me to collecting many more female glass pieces and they are fantastic to use with pretty much every vape I own! :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Tomato tomoto. I give you permission to call it whatever you like... ;)

And I would love for you to send me the Phineas vigreux "nippled" tube. When should I expect it? I'll even call it spiked if you send me one. If you meant, instead, that I should go out and get me one, or one of OBGs very fine hooks, Goo Roo got all the glass money I am likely to spend anytime soon. Sad but true.

The only hook I DO have at this point is a 14mm that I use with my Lotus or with ash catchers and using that with an adapter would suck.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Potato pototo. I give you permission to call it whatever you like... ;)

Of course you have permission to do whatever you like here my friend (free to be as wrong as you want:D), but I cannot help myself from pointing out again that they are really not the same at all: it is no potato equals potato situation here... nipples are porous, these are not fucking nipples!
:cuss::lmao:

And I would love for you to send me the Phineas vigreux "nippled" tube. When should I expect it? I'll even call it spiked if you send me one. If you meant, instead, that I should go out and get me one, or one of OBGs very fine hooks, Goo Roo got all the glass money I am likely to spend anytime soon. Sad but true.

Yeah the Phineas ones are not available right now I don't think, they will be again though someday and they are quite reasonably priced... Although I also may end up sending you mine when I have new ones myself at some point in the near ish future... But also yes, something from OGB is worth setting aside a dollar a month for or whatever to save up, however it is also super cheap to just get one of these
https://www.theroguewaxworks.com/collections/glass/products/18mm-j-hook
so you have a hook option for dry TM use at home though I know you love your water! Contrastingly, right now I am fighting whether I want to add water to the straight fab FOL because I am enjoying how nice it is to use dry :rofl:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Shit Snacks

I have almost bought that a couple times. It is on my list. Thanks for the reminder. In truth, cause I am already at home, the RBT Custom using the F to F works well, but I have other good uses for the 18mm hook.

Yeah and don't get me wrong, I have a female to female on the way from SunshineStore with the mini shower head rig, and I am specifically excited to try it with my TM this way for one thing, got to love variety!

And FYI rogue wax works just announced his 710 sale begins tomorrow, 10% off should cover the shipping I think?? Maybe a little more... Obviously his tools are awesome as well!

Vaporware

Of course you have permission to do whatever you like here my friend (free to be as wrong as you want:D), but I cannot help myself from pointing out again that they are really not the same at all: it is no potato equals potato situation here... nipples are porous, these are not fucking nipples!
:cuss::lmao:

Dave Grohl Sh GIF by Foo Fighters

Edit: This was partly just an excuse to post a silly image, but since it probably needs an explanation:

@Shit Snacks I think when you fight the nipple you only make it stronger… :rofl:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

May I suggest that is a pretty difficult blanket statement to get away with. I protest. However, this is probably not the right room for this argument so you are saved. But only by a technicality. So there, you have something in common with Bill Cosby.

"a small projection on a device or machine, especially one from which oil, grease, or other fluid is dispensed in small amounts"
The primary definition is actually for like the human body part and the bottle mouthpiece, even if you google nippled glass! So not much difficult about that to me, and not in need of technicality, but I'll digress! I just can't stand it, ruined the word for me lol

Back on topic, I did add water to the straight fab again, very nice with the TM! Killing a bowl in three hits at 4.5 and 5 and 5.5 but not that much water, will experiment with a little more, I do see why you like it this way!

Last edited:
Ordered my TM last Monday. Can’t wait for it to arrive. Slowly making my way through this thread. There’s so much haha

my ditanium mouthpiece and spare battery arrived today just to add to the excitement
Which ditanium mouthpiece?

Welcome to the waiting game, every unrelated email I've had since I ordered mine on 23/06 has stung a little :)

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Which ditanium mouthpiece?

Welcome to the waiting game, every unrelated email I've had since I ordered mine on 23/06 has stung a little :)
The wpa one. Spent today going through o rings finding the best fitting ones. I have some old glass blunts that are the same size as the small stem so been test fitting on that.

😂 Yea I am exactly the same. He email me Friday to say they were just finishing off my unit and should be done today. We will see haha.

Amazon had made me so spoilt and impatient waiting for deliveries

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
"a small projection on a device or machine, especially one from which oil, grease, or other fluid is dispensed in small amounts"
Clearly that is one definition of a nipple. If I may be so bold as to speak from my own not very limited experience, I have engaged with a quite significant number of nipples in my life, and many have engaged with mine, and I must say that while substantial negative pressure may have been applied, NONE have produced anything but pleasure (and maybe sometimes a little pain). Nothing behind them has ever been brought forth, so I feel perfectly able to suggest that not all nipples are porous, even animal ones. I, of course, was not really talking about animal ones, I was merely using them to describe a shape, but the same rules apply.
So, unless you want to have an argument about whether all spermatozoa are sacred, I think we are done here.

The wpa one. Spent today going through o rings finding the best fitting ones. I have some old glass blunts that are the same size as the small stem so been test fitting on that.

😂 Yea I am exactly the same. He email me Friday to say they were just finishing off my unit and should be done today. We will see haha.

Interesting, did you email him first? I've heard nothing. Thanks for the info on the WPA.

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Interesting, did you email him first? I've heard nothing. Thanks for the info on the WPA.
I had emailed him previously to check which site to use. The international one or the eu one. We have corresponded a few times since.

no problem 😁 I saw it first on Reddit then again on here. Maybe the same person I’m not sure. I get a bit manic when my pains set in and delve into stuff like this to distract

Shit Snacks

Clearly that is one definition of a nipple. If I may be so bold as to speak from my own not very limited experience, I have engaged with a quite significant number of nipples in my life, and many have engaged with mine, and I must say that while substantial negative pressure may have been applied, NONE have produced anything but pleasure (and maybe sometimes a little pain). Nothing behind them has ever been brought forth, so I feel perfectly able to suggest that not all nipples are porous, even animal ones. I, of course, was not really talking about animal ones, I was merely using them to describe a shape, but the same rules apply.
So, unless you want to have an argument about whether all spermatozoa are sacred, I think we are done here.

Haha yeah well, all male nipples are still porous, and some male nipples do actually produce liquid... Just saying, mammal nipples are porous regardless of the shape, and when you look up other nipples it is all baby bottle mouthpieces lol also porous

I know what you're saying though, because a nipple could just be like a nub, any thing you are touching that is a flat surface with something sticking out could be a nipple... however with these stems in particular, when you are touching them on the outside, they are dimples you feel, as the "nipple" would be on the inside and never touched... So on top of not being porous, yeah these are just not nipples to me at all!

And so aside from hating the word now, dimples or indents is just a much more accurate description in my own opinion of course (I think many people call them nipples when they actually mean to say dimples because the words are so similar and they are not thinking about it at all --since language is dynamic this is actually a way in which it can change and the definition can change, but I am fighting that!) Spiked is what I see used the most, and to me it is more accurate than nippled, as well, but again I promise I will stop now, sorry again!

I need to set up my ditanium mouthpiece with ruby beads for cooling finally, then maybe I won't ever have to talk about the other type of cooling again :rofl: still not sure what to do for the proper o-ring situation though...

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused

Ive found each of my TM glass stems are slightly different diameters so your current testing may not work with the actual ditanium stem combo. Fwiw, I found o rings from my mighty/crafty were ideal as the tinymight rings were a tad too small.....

DanksideoftheG

Existence is pain
Ive found each of my TM glass stems are slightly different diameters so your current testing may not work with the actual ditanium stem combo. Fwiw, I found o rings from my mighty/crafty were ideal as the tinymight rings were a tad too small.....
I’ve read this. I think I’m just playing about with it waiting for the main piece to arrive 😂. Got an email lastnight saying it should be shipped off today hopefully 🤞

I have some mighty o rings and I have a few others so hopefully will be able to tweak it as needed.

Top Bottom