TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
My baby is back from being repaired and wow!! It's like a brand new machine (but definitely is my old one), the haptic is way less harsh, the power button just works every time and most crazy, I have had to go down to 3 as it's just so efficient!

Also, having been forced to use my Crafty+ for 2 weeks, you forget just how much of a powerful machine the TM is, I used way less weed last night but was waaaaaay more stoned! My wife was even laughing at how red my eyes were, she never normally notices!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I think its time to try one of these beasts since the customer service is more acceptable now.
So accessories, are the short stems usable or are they too hot?
Any other necessities?
the short stem is usable with the cooling unit, but gets hot after back-to-back hits without any break in between.

Get a water pipe adapter if you have any glass or plan to in the future, get some basket screens. Anything else is up to you

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
the short stem is usable with the cooling unit, but gets hot after back-to-back hits without any break in between.

Get a water pipe adapter if you have any glass or plan to in the future, get some basket screens. Anything else is up to you
It also depends on what temp you use. I’m a BIG native user and use the short stem most of the time. For the first 14 months I used the standard cooling unit with the short stem and didn’t find it too hot overall. That was starting loads between 5-6.5 and ending no higher than 8. Again, all native. Recently I dispensed with the nuts and washers in the cooling unit and don’t use them - but I’ve lowered my temps relatively. Not as much vapor but enough for me and love my TM this way too, again natively. my stem doesn’t get that hot. Im a simpleton, what can I say?

…other than my TM rocks every single time :):peace:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Personally I put my short stem away pretty soon after recieving it, I don't like the short stem at all but I leave my TM hot all the time. If you like high temp vaping the short stem is a little too short. Fine for one bowl but no good for back to back hits imo.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
It also depends on what temp you use. I’m a BIG native user and use the short stem most of the time. For the first 14 months I used the standard cooling unit with the short stem and didn’t find it too hot overall. That was starting loads between 5-6.5 and ending no higher than 8. Again, all native. Recently I dispensed with the nuts and washers in the cooling unit and don’t use them - but I’ve lowered my temps relatively. Not as much vapor but enough for me and love my TM this way too, again natively. my stem doesn’t get that hot. Im a simpleton, what can I say?

…other than my TM rocks every single time :):peace:
That’s true, I found I usually get like two hits back to back before it gets too hot but I also have it closer to the heater and use it at 6+

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think its time to try one of these beasts since the customer service is more acceptable now.
So accessories, are the short stems usable or are they too hot?
Any other necessities?

Welcome to the fray, friend! Grab both WPA, along with spare screens and o-rings, and a j-hook if you don't already have one (cheap basic from the Rogue wax works or expensive fancy one from Oregon glass blower) maybe the extra long stem too!

For on-the-go with the short stem, might be worth grabbing a ditanium mouthpiece and some beads, depending how you like the cooling unit... There have been a variety of other options here if you just skim through, or perhaps searching alternative stems?

Vaporific

That’s true, I found I usually get like two hits back to back before it gets too hot but I also have it closer to the heater and use it at 6+
This is also a factor I think. Not a big one unless the difference in distance is great. But yes, moving the load away from the heater should mitigate some heat from the vapor. I used to leave an eight of an inch or so from the edge of the stem when using it in higher temps. Now on lower temps with the nuts & washers I’m not quite at the edge but closer than before. I also have a mini dome screen for the heater screen which may help a bit. This was quite by accident but it’s the mother of necessity since I didn’t have another screen.

Oh good call, yeah a couple Molicell P26A or P28A and an external charger of course!!
I have 2 new VTC6s and 2 new P26As and one of each is fully charged and ready to go head-to-head. I’m excited. Almost as exciting as painting my bathroom this weekend. Can’t wait to try the P26A for the first time. I’m still using my 3 original Sony’s which are getting long in tooth. It’ll be nice to use a few new batts for a change, like in 16 months. :peace:

BestBuds

The Dude
I broke the outer glass sleeve a few weeks ago, totally my fault. I decided that since I was going to order a replacement I would get the long stem too. So far it has made me want to use those herb pods again but I am wondering what people are doing for rimless screens for that?
Also, like @Bad Dog has espoused a billion times, a good cleaning with a white eraser wakes this thing up! I added a shim under the contact too.
Fire it up to see how it pulled. Damn. In a good way. That damn thing tasted and felt like a super nice lotus hit. I LOVE MY TM!
Still my #1

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Giving away one brand new short tube for the Tinymight. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me. Send a PM and I will randomly select a recipient in about a week. Sorry for the crappy photo, I've lost my patience trying to focus these pics

mod note: edited to request a PM rather than full personal information

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaporific

Giving away one brand new short tube for the Tinymight. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me. Send a name/address and I will randomly select a recipient in about a week. Sorry for the crappy photo, I've lost my patience trying to focus these pics

That’s very generous of you. I have 2 short stock stems I rotate. One of the best decisions I made was getting a second stem & cooling unit. And extra batteries too. That’s all I really need. I just waked & baked with my TM, a little Indica to start a rainy day in the Northeast. My painting will be unfortunately delayed this weekend so the big question is do I want to be without my TM for a bit to sand it down now that I have the right grit sandpaper? Decisions, decisions. Maybe another draw or two will help me decide. Holiday weekend regards to all. :peace:

lookhigh

FC member

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have several 30Qs that work just fine, but I haven't tried the 25Rs. My favorites are the Molicel P28As that I got recently but I am also happy with the LE HG2s. Virtually anything I have been using with my SplinterZs with DNA mods seems to work well with the TM. The Molicels do stand out, though, and I haven't tried them with the Splinters.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Is the drop down just for a little extra cooling?
First and foremost I use it to catch little bits of smutch from getting in my bong but the bends do catch a lot of heat as well for a bonus. It’s not my usual set up for my tinymight, it’s for my flowerpot and I stir the bowl so some fine stuff can fall through. For the record that was .1 on 7 1/2 till vapour stops, that is just how I roll most of the time for the sake of efficiency even when temp stepping I push the load.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is the drop down just for a little extra cooling?

Yeah I am going to be using these more, particularly with water to prevent bits, but also for extra cooling I think with some dry pieces now that I have them... Especially nice using them with this piece, since the milk blue glass is not transparent, and for the ergonomics (holding like handle):

PXL-20210704-020648323.jpg

Actually really enjoying this straight fab FOL dry with the TM, but with water is nice too!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Holy Hoss! That’s a long one!
How do you pocket it.
Sorry, I missed this. I don't pocket it. It is mostly for use at home without water. I HAVE taken it out of the house disassembled, and reassembled it when I went to use it. The TM isn't what I usually use away from home, tho.
First and foremost I use it to catch little bits of smutch from getting in my bong but the bends do catch a lot of heat as well for a bonus.
Yeah, I don't usually get crumbs in my water pieces with the TM, but I use a medium grind and that may be why.

Top Bottom