TinyMight / TM 2

SquirrelMaster

Thanks for the reply. It seems I have an unrelated defect if yours works without that o-ring. I read where @dzoinp dislodged his o-ring by blowing compressed air through the air vent holes and he was able to fix it using a small screwdriver without disassembly. i know now that's probably not my problem, but I can't even locate it. Is it supposed to be on top of the lower glass tube which would put it near the heater screen area, or does it go above the upper glass tube which would place it right under the cap threads lip? Maybe I can't see it because it's right below the thread lip but I did notice this strange looking dark gray o-ring at the very bottom of the threaded area which actually looks like it's in the very last thread, and the big red o-ring sits right over that gray o-ring or whatever it is. I'm not sure if disassembly would help me. Hopefully you get your vibrator to work.

Edit: Thanks for that picture SquirrelMaster. That's exactly where I see the thin dark gray o-ring I mentioned so that seems to be in place.
You want this

It's sandwiched between the glass tube and the aluminum body.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
You want this

It's sandwiched between the glass tube and the aluminum body.
Trust me - top of glass cylinder and not the bottom near the heater screen. If it were the bottom it would be exponentially more difficult to insert.

My Tinymight continues to work without the haptic motor but I’d gotten so used to it. Maybe I’m Pavlovian. Cheers. :peace:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
A dosing capsule in my Crafty at 365 degrees puts out vapor for the entire first 10 minutes, then I dump the capsule to let it cool down quickly. I can do that for 2 more 10-minute sessions and get vapor from every single hit. Very rarely do I completely finish a load to where there's no more vapor available because my battery will run out before that happens plus I like a fresh load before then. I grow Chimera's Girl Scout Cookies S1's and this stuff is just loaded with trichs.

Maybe your Crafty is broken too, 30 minutes off a dosing capsule seems pretty extreme.

Hoosier

Folks- had a heater go haywire and immediately start combustion. Send info@ an email on August 25. Received auto reply that they are overwhelmed and please be patient. No actual follow up from them here on Sept 6th.

Hoosier,
Reactions: Jill NYC

zor

Yikes @Hoosier , can you share more details? Unit was working fine until that event? In on-demand mode or session? If my heater suddenly goes batshit without any incremental issues and I find myself with no control over it I will probably never use this device again, that's behavior I would expect the designer to have safeguards to prevent.

zor,

Hoosier

Yikes @Hoosier , can you share more details? Unit was working fine until that event? In on-demand mode or session? If my heater suddenly goes batshit without any incremental issues and I find myself with no control over it I will probably never use this device again, that's behavior I would expect the designer to have safeguards to prevent.

On demand mode.Had been working perfectly for 3.5 months. Thenit just went batshit and torched a stem. Couldn’t believe it. Based upon my current support experience, you likely wouldn’t get a chance to use it again, since it is sitting in the shelf with zero response in almost 2 weeks. SMDH!

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Turning on my TM, I have to click once, wait a beat and then click three two times quickly. (Same with off).

(edited for accuracy)

edited again: actually, turning off I needed three clicks (after initial one). It is a bit of a mixed bag. I think I will go back to three, just to be safe. Seems more consistent.

Last edited:
Jill NYC,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I'm sure it has been mentioned many many times: after temp reaches haptic point, take a direct, straight-to-lungs hit. I've been hitting the TinyMight as if it were an I-Olite: slow-as-molasses, like-sipping-on-a-cocktail-straw, which is as wrong as wrong can be. Given its popularity, I figure I'd eventually get the hang of it. "Practice Helps". I hope I'm on the Right Way.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm sure it has been mentioned many many times: after temp reaches haptic point, take a direct, straight-to-lungs hit. I've been hitting the TinyMight as if it was an I-Olite: slow-as-molasses, like-sipping-on-a-cocktail-straw, which is as wrong as wrong can be. Given its popularity, I figure I'd eventually get the hang of it. "Practice Helps". I hope I'm on the Right Way.

Is this your first time with a pure convection on demand vape? Yeah it is very different technique from slow sipping conduction...

TastyCakeWasTasty

butter your wood
I've never heard of a unit heating up but not producing vapour unless there was a bad seal, missing o-ring, etc. so you'd be the first.
FWIW, I posted here a couple weeks ago because a used TM I bought arrived with this exact issue. Everything looked as it should; it just didn’t work.

My solution was returning it to the seller, but I believe himself, @PossumMD , and one other are still looking for a solution/waiting for a reply from the maker.

TastyCakeWasTasty,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Tweakz

for more than 7+ months of continuous daily work (2-3g per day with my wife ) . no errors, just stable even evaporation every time. the punches are strong and delicious :tup:
I am sure everyone who has defects will get updated fixed devices in the near future :myday::peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I'm sure it has been mentioned many many times: after temp reaches haptic point, take a direct, straight-to-lungs hit. I've been hitting the TinyMight as if it were an I-Olite: slow-as-molasses, like-sipping-on-a-cocktail-straw, which is as wrong as wrong can be. Given its popularity, I figure I'd eventually get the hang of it. "Practice Helps". I hope I'm on the Right Way.

IOLITE.... Showing your age....
My first “herb”, vaporizer. Butane powered. Not cheap. Hated the lack of draw on day one. While it still functions, it was banned to the closet...
These kids today don’t know how good they got it.... TM enabler...

08684663-3CB9-4860-B120-72571BD2D87E.jpeg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, @Siebter appropriately chastened me for celebrating in the shipping thread... ;)

I had planned to wait til later but I didn't have it in me...

Boom laka laka laka, boom laka laka laka. Seems to work quite well... :cool:
Good things come to those who wait.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Wow, never heard of a 4 click unit. After my first deliberate click, wait a beat, and only TWO clicks. I guess there are variations perhaps, on the buttons, or programming of buttons. As long as it goes ON.... :)
Oops. Thanks for that correction! I have been needlessly clicking an extra time. :doh: As you said... as long as it turns on.
i need to re-read this thread. I know I have forgotten a lot of stuff... not that it matters because it’s certainly doing its job.

Edit: I also edited my above post (again). I just tried turning off with the 2 click and it didn’t work. I am going back to 1/3. It seems more consistent.
And now I will recuse myself for the rest of the evening!

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Oops. Thanks for that correction! I have been needlessly clicking an extra time. :doh: As you said... as long as it turns on.
i need to re-read this thread. I know I have forgotten a lot of stuff... not that it matters because it’s certainly doing its job.

Edit: I also edited my above post (again). I just tried turning off with the 2 click and it didn’t work. I am going back to 1/3. It seems more consistent.
And now I will recuse myself for the rest of the evening!

As mentioned in my initial post, the only time the 1 - - 2,3, click sequence does NOT work, is when turning it OFF, AFTER a session, odd but reproducible on mine. Maybe that’s what you are experiencing?

RustyOldNail,

kadjo

Sorry to hear about all of these issues. I actually just ordered a second tiny wait a few days ago as I have really been enjoying mine a lot lately and felt that I would like to have a backup if it ever goes out. Part of my VAS is a desire to have a backup of more of the artisan vapes. I too have come to just wait patiently. However it is always discouraging tob hear thatbpeople have stopped getting responses altogether.

I also want to apologize if this is a repost as I thought I put it up earlier but I'm not seeing it now.

Has anyone ever dropped their tiny might?

I had my 1st, and hopefully last drop, today. It fell out of my pocket as I was sitting down and hit the floor. I switched the battery and repacked it. Event seems to be working fine now.

I just didn't know if there was anything to look out for, that may go wrong in the future, or if anyone else has had that experience.

It seems pretty sturdy just a circuit board and stainless steel heater but I always worry when these things fall.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sorry to hear about all of these issues. I actually just ordered a second tiny wait a few days ago as I have really been enjoying mine a lot lately and felt that I would like to have a backup if it ever goes out. Part of my VAS is a desire to have a backup of more of the artisan vapes. I too have come to just wait patiently. However it is always discouraging tob hear thatbpeople have stopped getting responses altogether.

I also want to apologize if this is a repost as I thought I put it up earlier but I'm not seeing it now.

Has anyone ever dropped their tiny might?

I had my 1st, and hopefully last drop, today. It fell out of my pocket as I was sitting down and hit the floor. I switched the battery and repacked it. Event seems to be working fine now.

I just didn't know if there was anything to look out for, that may go wrong in the future, or if anyone else has had that experience.

It seems pretty sturdy just a circuit board and stainless steel heater but I always worry when these things fall.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Yeah mine fell slipped off the coffee table onto the hardwood floor at an angle, seems to be fine as well, except now I have to screw my battery lid all the way in to make the connection as the contact got pushed down since the battery was inside when it fell... Seems to be working fine otherwise I think, so pretty lucky, though I do still want to get a nice new pristine back up as well!

Top Bottom