TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
Git to grips with mine last night, getting really nice hits now. I thought it was amazing as it was then I used the WPA and put it through a rig and it blew me away!!!!!!

Just to double check, that domed screen is supposed to go in the WPA , is that right? Works for me anyway!

And also, mine is very noisy, doesn't bother me but just checking it's not an issue.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
And also, mine is very noisy, doesn't bother me but just checking it's not an issue.
5+ months and my Tinymight runs quiet as a mouse. I never hear it. But it works amazingly every single time. So much so yesterday I honked on it before my drive to NY and it lasted that long. I was prepared to take a draw on my Hopper which I brought (not the TM) during the drive but didn’t need to. I was still a bit toasty when I arrived 3+ hours later. The TM is a beast!
:peace:

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
5+ months and my Tinymight runs quiet as a mouse. I never hear it. But it works amazingly every single time. So much so yesterday I honked on it before my drive to NY and it lasted that long. I was prepared to take a draw on my Hopper which I brought (not the TM) during the drive but didn’t need to. I was still a bit toasty when I arrived 3+ hours later. The TM is a beast!
:peace:

It really is a powerful machine! Well mine is really noisy, very loud buzzing, now slightly concerned it's an issue but hopefully not!

Djsleepy

So I'm really on the fence with this one.....not due to the vape .....but my daily use has shown both Haze and Ghost what major issues they had with their devices( Haze couldn't figure it out but me a non engineer user did) and went thru at least 30 returns for repair / replacement and could see where this CS might not serve me so well.....has anyone beat the living heck out of this thing....meaning back to sessions , back to back on demand, also worried about how many batteries and how much is large charger for all the batteries ,etc. ?

If you have insight please share ......those of you I know from HAze and Ghost forums have definitely made me curious especially hearing about its punch!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
has anyone beat the living heck out of this thing....meaning back to sessions , back to back on demand, also worried about how many batteries and how much is large charger for all the batteries ,etc. ?

I wouldn't consider the TM to be a fragile device at all.

A full battery will give you about six sessions (that's a minimum, I get many more) and takes about two hours to charge, so you can do the math yourself. Usually two or three cells in total will be sufficient for most users, which makes you need a charger for two cells. A good charger like the XTAR VC2S for two cells can be found for about 20 bucks.

Siebter,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
takes about two hours to charge,
In the Tinymight? My VTC6s take about 5 hours to fully charge in my Nitecores. I’ve never charged a battery in the Tinymight; don’t mind externally charging them. I have 3 batteries, labeled and rotated. They all perform about the same, thankfully. Even more appreciative is the consistent and fabulous performance of the Tinymight. Simply love it, almost daily, 6+ months now. Cheers. :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
In the Tinymight?

No, I was referring to a 2A charger like the one I mentioned (though it cuts down to 1A when both slots are used). Maybe a bit more or less than two hours, I don't really care that much. :-) Should be about the same when using the TMs usb charging port, though (never used it yet).

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So I'm really on the fence with this one.....not due to the vape .....but my daily use has shown both Haze and Ghost what major issues they had with their devices( Haze couldn't figure it out but me a non engineer user did) and went thru at least 30 returns for repair / replacement and could see where this CS might not serve me so well.....has anyone beat the living heck out of this thing....meaning back to sessions , back to back on demand, also worried about how many batteries and how much is large charger for all the batteries ,etc. ?

If you have insight please share ......those of you I know from HAze and Ghost forums have definitely made me curious especially hearing about its punch!
Fuck the Square and the MV1; those two have always been a story of defects and disappointment. It's not fair to spread that shade onto the Tinymight though. Customer service and deliveries are just slower due to the increased sales and the incumbent demands of a one person shop.

The smart move is to just order one and then forget about it for a month. In the meantime just use what you have because unless you own a Splinter Z or P80 (i.e. a top tier large surface area convection vape) your old portables are gonna get dusty from neglect once your Tinymight arrives.

MonkeyTime

I push mine hard and often. I start and finish at 8-8.5, once in a while 9. Back to backs are not uncommon if not daily at some point. I also go thru water often, it makes for one hell of a one hitter thru my swiss tree HT and other glass at those temps. She keeps up just fine and hasn't skipped a beat.

I do clean the battery lid and body threads at least weekly, I find a grayish residue most times and when it's very humid and it produces more, I do notice an improvement in function. I don't find this to be an issue, it's aluminum and we're pushing a high current thru it, it's going to oxidize.

I can't speak for the current devices, there's seems to have been minor unannounced changes along the way and I was a fairly early adopter, we had our own small things to work out. But I can say that I carry this everywhere with me, it's not fragile. I push it harder than average I'm guessing and I trust it enough to carry this without a backup, there are only a few vapes I do that with.

There have not been many issues on this board for the number of units out there and this is basically a new device. I feel very confident that when people ask for vape recommendations, this is a very common lead answer.

No vape is perfect and this one is made by either a single individual or a small team with many of the parts outsourced parts. CS isn't outstanding, but I don't think he's left anyone in the lurch, it just hasn't been timely. I could be wrong about that? I have a budget for vaping purchases so that I keep my spending under control, but I also consider it disposable, I felt no risk in my purchase.

You sound like you've almost talked yourself into it, jump in, the water's fine!

On another note, I draw before the buzz all the time out of habit with my IO and I'm always at the higher temps I mentioned above, it's never caused combustion. I have combusted once, I don't think that was a contributor at all, I over packed, had it on 10 and was going after it like a champ thru water to see just how much vapor it could produce and pushed too hard. I don't disagree with the general thought process that everyone has adopted as gospel lately, but I really doubt that it is causing the incidents that it keeps being attributed to. There could have been some hardware or more likely software changes that make newer units affected more than mine, so I could be all wet, but so many of these incidents have been at lower temps?

I hope all are staying safe and sane, we're living in crazy times, it's time for a hit!

Djsleepy

I’m trying to get final total of all I would need, and since I’m not a battery expert could you friendly forum members confirm these are correct batteries( I know some need a raised end ,some are flat) but this what I have found

and here’s a charger

pls let me know if correct if not pls correct me TIA

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m trying to get final total of all I would need, and since I’m not a battery expert could you friendly forum members confirm these are correct batteries( I know some need a raised end ,some are flat) but this what I have found

and here’s a charger

pls let me know if correct it pls correct me TIA

Looks correct to me, you can save more by going with a two-bay charger though

Djsleepy

Looks correct to me, you can save more by going with a two-bay charger though
I’m going through 6 batteries in rotation a day on my firefly 2+ and was thinking four would be good...Too many ? ......you’ve heard of my 30
Crucibles a day with MV1, plus I don’t like to wait on charging....lol let me know what you think!

Shit Snacks

I’m going through 6 batteries in rotation a day on my firefly 2+ and was thinking four would be good...Too many ? ......you’ve heard of my 30
Crucibles a day with MV1, plus I don’t like to wait on charging....lol let me know what you think!

haha did I hear that? I don't know much about the ghost, but the crucibles are quite small aren't they?? Also if I recall the firefly did not have the best battery life but I am not experienced with the FF2+ though it does have a wide bowl that required stirring in my experience...

Anyway it's kind of tricky to compare the TM to those, with the glass stem chamber mouthpiece system, it's just going to be different aside from the heater and design differences... But yeah go for it if you want to be safe! Certainly couldn't hurt, and after you build up a tolerance to the TM, you could very well be blowing through many cells and bowls a day!

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
I have 4 batteries in rotation with my TM. As soon as I've drained 2, I pop them in the charger and cycle through them all that way. They're never sitting full for very long.

Djsleepy

haha did I hear that? I don't know much about the ghost, but the crucibles are quite small aren't they?? Also if I recall the firefly did not have the best battery life but I am not experienced with the FF2+ though it does have a wide bowl that required stirring in my experience...

Anyway it's kind of tricky to compare the TM to those, with the glass stem chamber mouthpiece system, it's just going to be different aside from the heater and design differences... But yeah go for it if you want to be safe! Certainly couldn't hurt, and after you build up a tolerance to the TM, you could very well be blowing through many cells and bowls a day!
Ghost held .15-.20 FF2+ .20-.25 Battery does about 3 bowls @ 380 before needing charge...
My VAS is taking control !

I have 4 batteries in rotation with my TM. As soon as I've drained 2, I pop them in the charger and cycle through them all that way. They're never sitting full for very long.
You just Use the two battery charger right?

Skinku

Years of charging 18650's and XTAR have been the best, if strong on the spring, countless times chasing batteries like catching trout, I digress...
I use a Rocket because my batteries didn't last long with the abuse I gave contacts with my Eciggythings.
I would recommend a 1a charging though for longevity, so that one looks great @Djsleepy you have the option for a quick boost.
I find one 18650 in the TM and one on charge good for me, but I rotate a few devices but countering that I am a heavy user...

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Ghost held .15-.20 FF2+ .20-.25 Battery does about 3 bowls @ 380 before needing charge...
My VAS is taking control !

Yeah so TM can do those load sizes, as well as less, maybe even more too? And you should see more than three bowls per charge almost definitely! Though only three is possible depending on your usage of course... So yeah with swapping and such I think a two-bay charger could be fine even if you get four batteries? I have two 2bays and I basically only ever use one of them, the one with the digital display, while I have many 18650 batteries to rotate for my various vapes that use them... So it could depend what else you have, but I could see how the 4bay would be nice, just in case situations?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
On another note, I draw before the buzz all the time out of habit with my IO and I'm always at the higher temps I mentioned above, it's never caused combustion. I have combusted once, I don't think that was a contributor at all, I over packed, had it on 10 and was going after it like a champ thru water to see just how much vapor it could produce and pushed too hard. I don't disagree with the general thought process that everyone has adopted as gospel lately, but I really doubt that it is causing the incidents that it keeps being attributed to. There could have been some hardware or more likely software changes that make newer units affected more than mine, so I could be all wet, but so many of these incidents have been at lower temps?
:nod:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
So I'm really on the fence with this one.....not due to the vape .....but my daily use has shown both Haze and Ghost what major issues they had with their devices( Haze couldn't figure it out but me a non engineer user did) and went thru at least 30 returns for repair / replacement and could see where this CS might not serve me so well....
I can relate I've been debating with myself the past few weeks on weather or not to pull the trigger, pretty much the biggest factor being customer service which right now sucks to put it politely. But to counter point that I've never seen a report of anyone needing to send their unit back more than once and actually most people are fixed up with the tinymight unspoken code, the only problem being getting it from the maker. As I get closer to the deadline of my t break I'm now leaning towards grabbing one now rather then waiting, why? Some of it is vas, wanting to play with a new vape but I'm no professional vaper and my collection is fairly small and I use them all in various amounts, so the tinymight isn't just a vape for the sake of getting a vape, it will give me options I don't currently have. And there's no saying that cs will be better in a few months, he will still be a small operation and demand doesn't look like it's going to die out anytime soon. Rest assured your not getting a hopper that will spend more time in rma than with you

Top Bottom