TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
General Question about Bees Wax:

How often do you wax your TM? How will I know it needs more wax?
Probably not as often as I should, about once a month. I’d love to sand and stain it but I’m not taking mine apart and aware of gaps between the wood and bottom plate I’d be hesitant to let wood dust settle into the innards of the device. I could sand it upside down as the gap with the top plate is less severe but I’d still be worried about wood dust inside the unit. For now, more beeswax as I feel the wood dry a bit. Such a nice vape to look at too! :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: JammerBR

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
General Question about Bees Wax:

Zero, mine was before they came with that, I do have waxes and wood butters from other vapes, but yeah I don't bother doing that anymore... My TM has become smoother over time thanks to the oils from my hands!

SquirrelMaster

@BrianTL
I'd say the overwhelming majority of owners agree that this is the best portable on the market right now so order one up! Regarding extras I would say extra o-rings are a minimum. I ordered an additional short stem, a long stem, an additional cooling unit and o-rings when I ordered months ago and I don't regret it. I would have added a WPA if they were available then. Depending on how clumsy you are and if you like having extra parts you may not need all that. I use more Grav Labs stem more often but it's good to have multiples for cleaning.

is there a Canadian link or am i limited to one shop?

At this time the best way to order is directly. Once KGWoodcrafts or Vgoodiez gets stock that would be another option. Shipping is still pretty fast with everything going on. Expect to be hit with duty/gst/PST and a handling fee. I paid $37 CDN on mine.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I plugged it in to charge the battery up and I cannot find any indication on the TM that it is charging. No lights, no buzzing, nothing.

Check the battery, should be inserted plus pole first. Also maybe try another battery.

More importantly: Do I order a spare cooling unit? I dont even know what that does/why I would need one.

The TM comes with a cooling unit and since it's a pretty crucial part, I prefer to have one extra, but (as any other spare parts) it's not necessary. The TM as it comes is all you need. I recommend getting a set of spare o rings, though, just because they are very tiny and can get lost easily.

And yeah, if there is one device that is a no brainer, it's this one. It just hits so good while being super reliable and simple. Unless you don't like to be high you will probably love this thing.

I waxed it three times in the first month but haven't since then. I agree with @Shit Snacks, time seems to make the wood smoother and unless you yourself find it being too dry I don't think waxing is part of the general maintenance procedures of the TM.

BeEazy

I just got the Tiny Mighty in! I was not expecting a package today so this took me by surprise. I got everything cleaned up right away and currently waiting to break it in!

One question about the temperature dial. Is it suppose to click into each temp setting or adjust freely until lockout?

abcd5432

Yeah, I have a feeling that I'll be ordering one tomorrow! Thanks for the info
I ordered with every single accessory just in case, and spares.

I don't think it was necessary, I just went overboard because my current vape broke, and I knew the tinymight was a top tier vape. I only want the best. I HAVE to have a vape, and it saves me so much bud, that not having one is too expensive. This was beyond worth it.

My minivap was $420. Granted it's an 8 year old design or whatever, but this, I'm positive the heater is stronger. It's way compact. I don't even... This is dumb. It shouldn't be this small and this powerful.

I mean, it's this, the tetra P80 (even longer wait) or the grasshopper vape (customer service issues.).

If you want top tier vapes... You kind of have almost no choice BUT to order this. It's why I did, but I got lucky, I ordered 10 days ago. Everything worked out as perfect for me as humanly possible getting this. Hell, my package was supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I was on the fence man too. But I had vapes. I bought this when my minivap broke and thank God I didn't wait.

I'm still buying a tetra P80 for kicks, but this is amazing. I just want a "backup" (I had 2 minivap, both broken).

I can't get over how small it is for how powerful it is. My neighbor just had a bowl and she was super impressed. She hasn't used a top tier vape like this and I'm sure she's sold now 100%.

I will be happy as hell sleeping today. Just having this in my possession. It's hard to explain just how happy this made me. It's that good. I'm just grinning.

Session mode is better to think of as just not having to hold the button down, it's holding the button down for you. I only use it to take one hit wonder bowls through water without having to hold the button down, then I always shut it off before I finish inhaling to clear. I would not want to set session mode on and then puff on it or pass it, because then I feel like there's no way to clear out the vapor condensating in between hits (when I cruise with my tetra, I remove it after each hit, easier to do with glass on glass connection) But this is my own ocd!

On demand mode is just more efficient in general for my usage, though it can be a little tough on the hands to have to hold the button down sometimes... The battery loss in standby mode is negligible typically, though yeah for a long time it could eventually drain a little, especially if the battery is already low... Anyway yeah your last line says it all, this is maybe the most accessible form of this type of vape.

Sorry I don't know anything about that, I've only charged externally myself...

Just order one already! And yes spare glass stems are spares, you can do with them whatever you want, being the quartz and glass they can all break, and yeah having spare chambers can be used pre-filled if you want...
Ya, I just started feeling it. I think I'll use session mode like how you're talking.

Shit Snacks

I just got the Tiny Mighty in! I was not expecting a package today so this took me by surprise. I got everything cleaned up right away and currently waiting to break it in!

One question about the temperature dial. Is it suppose to click into each temp setting or adjust freely until lockout?

Adjust freely, each temp setting is merely a guide, you can have the dial set anywhere you want it, wide range of precise power!

abcd5432

This is just too good.

I think mine gets too hot?

At 9, I hit it and my bud was black. But it didn't taste burned at all. Just destroyed. I've never seen a portable do that. This thing is stupid powerful.

It's not just that it's powerful, my newvape obviously is powerful since it's desktop. It's just the way airflow comes through too. Really enjoyable. My newvape can microdose but it does better with enough bud to restrict the screen. Again, might just be a perfect piece mating. My dynavap worked best with my mobius clutch knock off (rip, and mobius doesn't even sell real ones anymore) and my minivap looked like it milked my hydrotube the best, but it may just all be visuals.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

At 9, I hit it and my bud was black. But it didn't taste burned at all. Just destroyed. I've never seen a portable do that. This thing is stupid powerful.

9 is indeed on the higher side of things – it is, after all, only one short of ten. :-) I usually vape with the dial between 5 and 7, 8 being the absolute max. I suggest experimenting with the pack and grind, I find finer and even more tight packs being prone to charring, so I prefer to grind medium coarse (medium plate of the Brilliant Cut Grinder) and pack the herb firm, yet as fluffy as possible. As you already found out, the adjustable chamber makes it easy to increase the room for your flower. With a little practice you'll find the roast becoming more and more even, even at higher temps.

Anyway, glad to see you enjoy your TM! :-)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

This is just too good.

It's not just that it's powerful, my newvape obviously is powerful since it's desktop. It's just the way airflow comes through too. Really enjoyable. My newvape can microdose but it does better with enough bud to restrict the screen. Again, might just be a perfect piece mating. My dynavap worked best with my mobius clutch knock off (rip, and mobius doesn't even sell real ones anymore) and my minivap looked like it milked my hydrotube the best, but it may just all be visuals.

Yeah I never really go that high, as I've said before I go from 2.5 to 6.5 typically stepping up by .5 for each hit... on average at least! (also there are actually many portable convection vapes that can extract like this, but there is something special about TM!)

caliganja420

I also received my TM and feel like a kid on Christmas Day... definetly a premium feel to it. Very small :clap: i just plugged it in to charge, then I will get it going. I see a screen in the Cooling unit, does that just stay there forever?I’m sure I need to put the domed screen in there, should I slide it so it’s touching the CU or keep it a half inch or so from the other screen. Or should I put the herb Right in the tube on top of the CU screen and then sandwich it with the other domes screenThis thing looks very promising.

Last edited:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I see a screen in the Cooling unit, does that just stay there forever?

Yeah, and they seem to be very long lasting (spare screens for the cu are available, though).

I’m sure I need to put the domed screen in there, should I slide it so it’s touching the CU or keep it a half inch or so from the other screen.

You mean to keep the cu clean? That's not really necessary in my opinion except in case you prefer to stir. Anyway, you can set the screen wherever you want, it can touch the cu too. Most would use that screen to „cup“ the herb from the opposite side, though (to prevent herb from falling on the screen above the heater, which I also find not to be necessary).

Tweakz

I’m getting mine tomorrow! I’m legit not going to be able to sleep tonight. I’m pumped.
sleep is for wimps, mate. you are doing the right thing, waiting for tinymight is not up to dreams :)

my tm is 5+ months old . and now I sleep well. it works like a squirrel in a wheel :buzz:🚀

abcd5432

9 is indeed on the higher side of things – it is, after all, only one short of ten. :-) I usually vape with the dial between 5 and 7, 8 being the absolute max. I suggest experimenting with the pack and grind, I find finer and even more tight packs being prone to charring, so I prefer to grind medium coarse (medium plate of the Brilliant Cut Grinder) and pack the herb firm, yet as fluffy as possible. As you already found out, the adjustable chamber makes it easy to increase the room for your flower. With a little practice you'll find the roast becoming more and more even, even at higher temps.

Anyway, glad to see you enjoy your TM! :-)
Oh no, I don't know anything about the adjustable chamber at all. I saw it, I don't think I get it. My other mouth pieces, the steel part is in different parts so I guess I know it can move. I never used it. I took the stock stem out and put it away. I like water pipes.

For the glass adapter it comes with a screen. Am I supposed to use that to cap off the bud at the end so if keeps it away from the heater?

I'm loving it.

I didn't see any screen like this to cap on from the other side on the stock stem like you're talking about.

Yeah I never really go that high, as I've said before I go from 2.5 to 6.5 typically stepping up by .5 for each hit... on average at least! (also there are actually many portable convection vapes that can extract like this, but there is something special about TM!)
The heater is way strong then. I didn't realize that. I just been using 6 like the manual says. It I did that no water I would cry. With water... I don't get why it's such a good hit at such a high extraction temp. It's ridiculous.

This battery could definitely last me a little bit too.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Oh no, I don't know anything about the adjustable chamber at all. I saw it, I don't think I get it. My other mouth pieces, the steel part is in different parts so I guess I know it can move. I never used it. I took the stock stem out and put it away. I like water pipes.

For the glass adapter it comes with a screen. Am I supposed to use that to cap off the bud at the end so if keeps it away from the heater?

Ah okay, you're using a different setup, I missed that. I'm not sure, but as long as it works you're good to go – with the stock stems I hardly use extra screens, instead I take my time to pack the load nicely. When being on the go / preloading I prefer to use some cup screens, though. I suppose they're not necessary in any way.

I didn't see any screen like this to cap on from the other side on the stock stem like you're talking about.

The TM used to come with a domed screen, which I never used, though. I prefer using Mistvape cup screens.

Siebter,

Chinanumba1

Got mine today. Looks very good, but wood is dry and there are tiny dents on the battery lid and bottom. Will test it out tmr.

Chinanumba1,

SquirrelMaster

I posted this before earlier for temperatures.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Some one needs to tell El Jefe the truth. Is the tinymight a DopeGun(TM)?
More dope than a Hopper. Can’t say about an IO but my guess based on my longtime Hopper ownership it would trump the IO too. Sorry, I know you’re the Don of DopeGun(TM) but I believe there’s a new top DopeGun(TM) in town. :peace:

Yeah, and they seem to be very long lasting (spare screens for the cu are available, though).
I’ve never tried to remove the CU screen nor thought it could be replaced. Does it unscrew from the bottom? Don’t recall seeing spares for that on the TM site and I ordered accessories last week too which are on their way. Drats.

The spare and complimentary (clear) small orings sent with my TM are thinner than the (red) ones that came on the Cooling Unit. I need to order better orings as I changed out the original set last night for the first time and the replacements are a tad too thin. Way back (@ page 37) there are posts about replacements on the internet. I’ll be getting these ASAP - and they’re red too (which I think looks nicer but more importantly works better; more air sealant and the CU won’t slide readily as much). Happy Tuesday to all.:peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I’ve never tried to remove the CU screen nor thought it could be replaced. Does it unscrew from the bottom? Don’t recall seeing spares for that on the TM site and I ordered accessories last week too which are on their way. Drats.

I have no idea how to change them, didn't need to yet – you're right, the spare screens are not available on the regular site, but you can find them on the →European subsection.

The spare and complimentary (clear) small orings sent with my TM are thinner than the (red) ones that came on the Cooling Unit. I need to order better orings as I changed out the original set last night for the first time and the replacements are a tad too thin.

Don't give up, the clear ones seem to be less consistent than the red ones, but with some experimenting and swapping you'll find the right couple.

Top Bottom