TinyMight / TM 2

abcd5432

Ordered on 6/15 and still pending as well as some of y'all, when I dm'd the maker on Instagram he told me it will take the next week to week and a half to ship out all the orders since May 28th.
That's what it says on the site too, or did but now he updated for the newest batch.

Damn, sorry to anyone who read my post and got hopeful. I didn't expect my order status to be complete with others older than me not complete.

Weird.

fogbank

Did you get a tracking number? I placed an order for accessories on May 13. It shipped on May 25. It has still not arrived, and apparently tracking isn’t provided for any order that doesn’t include the vape itself. I emailed him a week ago and his reply was basically wow, that IS a long time, it’ll probably come this week. So it didn’t come last week. I emailed him again and haven’t heard back. I’m starting to get a little pissed off. It’s coming up on a month and a half since I placed the order.

I ordered accessories on April 10. I got an email that it had shipped on May 5. When I didn't receive it I exchanged a few emails with the manufacturer. He said it was sent via "priority letter" which usually takes about a week. When I still had not received it I contacted him again and he promised to include the accessories with my new TM order. I received the new TM but still no accessories order. I contacted him again and he apologized, and sent the accessories via DHL, which of course included tracking and text notifications for delivery options. I received the DHL shipment within a few days of it being shipped.

Yesterday, June 22, I received the original accessories order that shipped on May 5.

Your order may still be in transit :(

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Stu I think we do need that tinymight shipping thread here, there's several pages of just people talking about ordering and processing and shipping...

Meanwhile:
NrA54R3.jpg

This is a custom prototype stem, the inner diameter is 15 mm so it can fit a rimmed basket screen, but unfortunately the basket screen then always gets stuck inside the TM when you pull the stem out... If the inner diameter is 12 mm like normal, then a rimless basket screen would fit, but the issue is it could never be removed? Hmm

EDRyzB5.jpg

a right angle whip adapter actually makes a solid mouthpiece, like a micro j hook... I bet the TM will rip smooth with a whip as well!

q1hw5Sf.jpg

Finally got 18 mm female to 14 mm male adapter, at an angle, so I can better use the pinnacle hydrotube.

tJw46zH.jpg

Also my customized J-Hook was mistakenly made in 14 mm, but thanks to the adapter I can still use it, still effective though a little crazy looking... More cooling actually with the extra angle too!

9vs6VCc.jpg

It should look more like this, so I am getting it redone in the proper 18 mm, also actually going to get it without the trumpet flared mouthpiece since I discovered that it does not work well for me, can't get a good lip seal... Have to put the whole thing in my mouth for a proper hit!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
@Stu I think we do need that tinymight shipping thread here, there's several pages of just people talking about ordering and processing and shipping...

I'm not going to make a new shipping thread here, but we do already have one here on Legacy FC.
@Everyone: please take any shipping discussion to the above thread on FC.

Thank you.
I'm going to edit it, people aren't complete that already ordered, it was a bad assumption

I edited your fake news post. ;)

:peace:

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@Shit Snacks - that is some fantastic Franken-vaping you got going on there!
Thanks for always :sherlock: and :science: for all of us.

Curious about the bottom two - are they able to stand on a table, unassisted? They look easy to fumble (at least i know, I would).

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks - that is some fantastic Franken-vaping you got going on there!
Thanks for always :sherlock: and :science: for all of us.

Curious about the bottom two - are they able to stand on a table, unassisted? They look easy to fumble (at least i know, I would).
Looks like he’s gone.... MAD SCIENTIST.....

Haha yeah thanks to Oregon Glass Blower! I guess scientific glass is a little easier but I would love these with like heady shit... I'll have more color again when I can revive my green dryrotube, I do have the dark blue mouthpiece and the amber mini j hook at least... I have another custom clear idea though, combining the TM stem with the whip adapter and making it a bit longer...

@Jill NYC if you are asking if it stands tall up right, then no not at all, but it is very secure lying on its side like in the picture. What's great about it is with everything all connected it is really easy to hold clutched in the hand... That is why I customized his standard j hooks this way, kind of a sidecar j hook (and yeah the adapter makes it look crazier, but it still fits together well, nice and secure) I I think even his standard ones could be clutched together well, the tubing is narrow so it feels more like the mini j-hook than a larger grav type j hook? But it has a long distance, it's kind of like a drop down?

Hi guys, I ordered a TM last night and I’m quite hyped. One question, didn’t see a post (I’m trying to read all the thread, but man... Xd) with ”must have” accessories for this little one. I would like to buy some dosing capsules and stems (stems without the need of using the cu), any suggestions?

GarabatosRandom,
Reactions: abcd5432

im not a robot

Haha yeah thanks to Oregon Glass Blower!
i love these. you have already posted so many great glass options for the tm, you must have a massive collection :)
does anyone know of a person / place in europe to order custom glass (cool shit like shit snacks') ? no experience with this whatsoever.

Shit Snacks

i love these. you have already posted so many great glass options for the tm, you must have a massive collection :)
does anyone know of a person / place in europe to order custom glass (cool shit like shit snacks') ? no experience with this whatsoever.

Haha yeah I have a lot of random odds and ends from several years of vaping now! I need to find a local glass worker some day though... or learn to do it myself! Anyway I think OGB would ship to Europe, you're just paying more to ship with longer wait is all...

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I hope it's ok for the forum to link to this french forum since there are some pictures of TM insides: Tinymight

If it's not ok, please delete this message.
Check the Tinymight thread on old FC - a few tear-down pics are there. I however do not recommend taking it apart unless necessary; several herein have had trouble reassembling it though I think they were successful (some after several tries). :twocents::peace:

Vaporific,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
dzoinp,
Reactions: Tweakz

Vaporific

How good does this hold up to drops?
As in accidental dropping? I wouldn’t know nor would I try THAT in the name of science. The stock stems are the thickest I’ve used, very solid but certainly breakable, and my stem experience is fairly short, figuratively and literally. I use the short stock one and only used them with my Furies (thinner and shorter) the last couple of years. The body itself always feels solid and rugged, and I love the way it looks too(!), and I try to be gentle with it. Be good to it and it will give it right back! :peace:

abcd5432

As in accidental dropping? I wouldn’t know nor would I try THAT in the name of science. The stock stems are the thickest I’ve used, very solid but certainly breakable, and my stem experience is fairly short, figuratively and literally. I use the short stock one and only used them with my Furies (thinner and shorter) the last couple of years. The body itself always feels solid and rugged, and I love the way it looks too(!), and I try to be gentle with it. Be good to it and it will give it right back! :peace:
The stem is the glass mouth piece?
I ordered extras of everything glass that I could. So if it's replaceable, I got em.

Worried about the unit itself.

@Shit Snacks

Where can I order everything? Thanks!

Abcd5432,

Shit Snacks

Thanks, I'm aware of your mod, but I don't see how it would help at all in this case... Frankly there is actually nothing about the mod that appeals to me, if anything to me it seems like just an extra thing to consider when loading and adds extra metal in the air path to steal heat before it vapes the load... But to each their own!
I ordered extras of everything glass that I could. So if it's replaceable, I got em.

Worried about the unit itself.

@Shit Snacks

Where can I order everything? Thanks!

seems like it would be pretty durable but yeah every drop is different so who the hell knows no one is going to want to try lol I don't recall seeing any reports of anyone dropping one here... Aluminum dents?

And I mentioned, Oregon Glass Blower, though some of what I posted is customized so you would have to email him first.

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: abcd5432

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I hereby report an accidental drop on a carpet floor from about 1m height about two months ago. No prob. But I still wouldn't recommend it and don't plan to repeat it, that adrenaline kick counteracts the TMs purpose. I also dropped the stems a few times in the sink while cleaning or in a glass abv tray. Also totally not recommended, but they survived as well. I think it's safe to say that the TM is a pretty sturdy device. I would try to be mindful when being outdoors, not sure how the wood would cope with for example rain.

Vaporific

Glass mouthpiece = stem, YES. That’s what I meant.

I also dropped the stems a few times in the sink while cleaning or in a glass abv tray.
Indeed another potential breaking point. I dropped mine too once just a few inches over the sink and got lucky. I bought a small strainer so I can rinse it after cleaning without holding or dropping it. Of course I could drop the strainer but less likely. I also dump the cooling unit and all its parts in the strainer too for rinsing so I won’t drop them down the drain.

I was a bit skeptical about buying a vape with only a glass stem (my others are metal and plastic and some Fury glass stems) but the Tinymight is such a joy to use I don’t mind it at all and it’s getting easier to clean the stem and cooling unit after a few months of use. It’s simply an amazing vape! And I applied a bit of beeswax to the wood last weekend, and applying another coat soon as well.
:peace:

Duffer

Hi guys, I ordered a TM last night and I’m quite hyped. One question, didn’t see a post (I’m trying to read all the thread, but man... Xd) with ”must have” accessories for this little one. I would like to buy some dosing capsules and stems (stems without the need of using the cu), any suggestions?

I’m using one the Grav Labs Upline Tasters that someone here recommended.

Ganjora

I feel my own purchase moving closer.
US$250 is huge in my African currency, and is more than about 70% of the population make in a month!
There are no import duties on vapes.
My cost would be the device + shipping + all other costs + 10% of the total value, then add 15% for tax.
Already emailed the maker, I will be his 1st African customer, but he has no problem sending here.
Now I need to get my head around the cost - my savings have taken a beating. With the damned corona virus I was out of work for about 6 weeks, and that has hurt like you cannot begin to imagine.

Top Bottom